Who needs an assault rifle?

Nor Walther PPKs. But they and battlefield nuclear weapons are "arms."

Grenades are not arms in the context of 2A protections.
Certain people are not interested in an honest discussion.

Depends. How would have an honest discussion about nuke grenades in ones boxers?

You think we need to get all serious and honest about it, yer thinkin'?

Hahahahahaha. You guys are killing me.

Assasins. Crazy people who want to take a bunch of folks with them on their way out. Military. Stupid people who duck hunt and don't shoot any ducks. Guys with small peckers needing to feel more manly than they are, which is just short of Ru Paul manliness.

Maybe others ..

You forgot free people.......

Nope. That's who can have them, and not who needs or wants one.

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Having trouble typing cuz I'm laughing so hard so I'll just post this. Pretty much says it all.

484773_378423828920547_201572539_n.jpg

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Having trouble typing cuz I'm laughing so hard so I'll just post this. Pretty much says it all.

484773_378423828920547_201572539_n.jpg

Laughed

My

Ass

Off!!!!

Brilliantly inept rebuttal. Come on K, I know you got more than that. Perhaps you need time to reflect on your shortcomings.

It is not about who needs assault rifles the real Question is why do so many want to take them away???--People with the intelegence you suppose to have can't possibly believe it is for the good of the people?? do you, or maybe it is because some innocent children were killed not by a gun but some waco that society felt should be walking around.

Please do not tell me you fell for this dribble Come on PLEASE
Number One Question all should be asking-- What is the real motivation at this time in history????

They do not. But another right (to be an idoit) blinds those to things like "grandfathering," which the assault weapons ban did and most likely will do. No one is coming to take it, unless you get all stupid and shit and lose your right to it or any hand gun. So don't beat your wife or girlfriend. Don't carry in a Texas bar. Don't bring one to school. That sorta thing.

Can you avoid any such foolishness?

Wow word games--whaT A SUPRISE the queastion remains why do they want to Ban (ok not take away)Assault Rifles

Still no honest answer--I'll give it another day and then answer for you (most libs have others do there work for them no suprise here)

Oh Texas has semiauto's and health insurance for its Citizens in case you were wondering only thing is the citzens pay for it them selfs--you see Texas has a vibrant economy not like New Yorks failing economy ( I live on Long Island so do not try and tell me about NY economy it is failing)

Last edited:
The question should not be who needs one but who wants one? To me that should be anyone who can pass a through background check meaning you have no criminal record, no history of violence, no history of mental illness and I would even be willing to go along with having you take a gun safety course.

Good God! The amount of idiocy being spouted by the 51 second is totally insane. Next, nuclear hand grenades for all, correct?

you must be another one of those folks who goes around with their heads up their asses so much that their necks are permanently stained brown...

Assasins. Crazy people who want to take a bunch of folks with them on their way out. Military. Stupid people who duck hunt and don't shoot any ducks. Guys with small peckers needing to feel more manly than they are, which is just short of Ru Paul manliness.

Maybe others ..

Ya feel me?

The dumbfuckery is strong with this one...

They do not. But another right (to be an idoit) blinds those to things like "grandfathering," which the assault weapons ban did and most likely will do. No one is coming to take it, unless you get all stupid and shit and lose your right to it or any hand gun. So don't beat your wife or girlfriend. Don't carry in a Texas bar. Don't bring one to school. That sorta thing.

Can you avoid any such foolishness?
Wow word games--whaT A SUPRISE the queastion remains why do they want to Ban (ok not take away)Assault Rifles

Still no honest answer--I'll give it another day and then answer for you (most libs have others do there work for them no suprise here)

Oh Texas has semiauto's and health insurance for its Citizens in case you were wondering only thing is the citzens pay for it them selfs--you see Texas has a vibrant economy not like New Yorks failing economy ( I live on Long Island so do not try and tell me about NY economy it is failing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by racewright; Today at 07:08 AM.

Anyone think a military rifle would change any of these FACTS?

Nope. I don't either.

184615_525181380837065_881664790_n.jpg

Who says they are facts?

A gun is used in self defense about 2.5 million times a year.

Oh fuking horseshit. Prove it. 2.5 million a year equals 6849 times a FUKING DAY. Should be at least hundreds of examples all over the news every day. Right asshole?

You are delusional dude. Put down the crack pipe.

Anyone think a military rifle would change any of these FACTS?

Nope. I don't either.

184615_525181380837065_881664790_n.jpg

Who says they are facts?

Oh fuking horseshit. Prove it. 2.5 million a year equals 6849 times a FUKING DAY. Should be at least hundreds of examples all over the news every day. Right asshole?

Happy too, if you ask politely.

Who says they are facts?

Nah, the crack pipe is to easy. How about this; please prove your assertion that about 2.5 million times a year, that guns are used in America for self defense purposes. Thank you.

Polite enough? 6849 times a day. Should be easy.

Nah, the crack pipe is to easy. How about this; please prove your assertion that about 2.5 million times a year, that guns are used in America for self defense purposes. Thank you.

Polite enough? 6849 times a day. Should be easy.

Thank you. I will.

Gun Rights and Self-Defense - The Use of Guns as a Deterrent to Crime

Forum List

Back