Obama pandering on MLK day

Who is crying, panty waste? I am asking a question why he always used days named after republicans....Could it be cause Democrats dont have people that were for minorities???? Naaaa I mean they only created the KKK and supported slavery......

Last edited:
Uh....how many official holidays are named for Democrats? Got a clue?

For that matter, how many are named for Republican's?

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............:badgrin::eusa_boohoo::badgrin:

Who is crying, panty waste? I am asking a question why he always used days named after republicans....Could it be cause Democrats dont have people that were minorities???? Naaaa I mean they only created the KKK and supported slavery......

You, and the rest of the 'Conservatives' here. Slobbering all over yourselves trying to outdo each other is stating hatred for the present President. You lost and are going to continue to lose if you keep this kind of nonsense up. And you are taking to the GOP down with you. Sad.

You do realize the protocol for when the inauguration is held was put in place about 80 years ago, right?

Obama won, we Republicans lost.

The country prefers Obama to the pubs.

Word.

You, and the rest of the 'Conservatives' here. Slobbering all over yourselves trying to outdo each other is stating hatred for the present President.

You stood alongside Bush, right?

After 9-11, I, like the rest of the nation stood behind President Bush. And when he sat with the past Presidents in that church and they played the Battle Hymn of the Republic, I actually had a pang of sympathy for what the Al Queda faced. And then, in seven years, Bush ignored the existance of the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. Even said that Bin Laden was not a concern of his.

President Obama promised to get Bin Laden. Bin Laden is dead.

Does it matter????? Since Obama seeks out days named after Republicans.....

Yes, dummy, it does matter. But, I doubt you know why.

(ps: This is January 20th. Martin Luther King Day. Was he that Republican you're talking about?)

President Obama promised to get Bin Laden. Bin Laden is dead.

Yeah I know.
Did you know more have died in Afghanistan under Obama than died when Bush was in office?
That warmongering fucking chicken hawk has gotten more of our troops killed than GWB ever did. What's your take on that, assfucker?

(ps: This is January 20th. Martin Luther King Day. Was he that Republican you're talking about?)

OMG! You can look at a calender.

Sorry hero, Jan 20, was yesterday.

You, and the rest of the 'Conservatives' here. Slobbering all over yourselves trying to outdo each other is stating hatred for the present President.

I didn't hate Bush. And I watched his inauguration without being hateful or cynical. I guess my parents raised me differently.
I remember watching HW inauguration with my parents when I was 8, both my parents are card carrying democrats. Today was probably the first inauguration speech I haven't watched since I was born. And that is only because I worked a double yesterday and sleep was more important. You can dislike the man, but this sort of thing should always give you pride as an American.
I will also teach my son to have the same respect.

I didn't hate Bush. And I watched his inauguration without being hateful or cynical. I guess my parents raised me differently.
I remember watching HW inauguration with my parents when I was 8, both my parents are card carrying democrats. Today was probably the first inauguration speech I haven't watched since I was born. And that is only because I worked a double yesterday and sleep was more important. You can dislike the man, but this sort of thing should always give you pride as an American.

Good for you. I didn't watch the inauguration today either. Had other things to do.
Personally - I think Obama is a likable person. Politically/as an elected official, he's a fucking idiot. Worst than Carter.
But, I never showed hate towards him like the hate Libs showed GWB during his tour.
Totally classless.

Good for you. I didn't watch the inauguration today either. Had other things to do.
Personally - I think Obama is a likable person. Politically/as an elected official, he's a fucking idiot. Worst than Carter.
But, I never showed hate towards him like the hate Libs showed GWB during his tour.
Totally classless.

And it's classless the hate the right shows. There is assholes on both sides.
But most people don't care, it's the inauguration and we watch it.
I can tell you what has really pissed me off. Is some suggesting HW missed it for political reasons. It is more disrespectful to suggest that to HW, than Obama. Plus the man is sick. People should be worrying about the fact he could be dying, not why he isn't attending. The fact W stayed with his dad says a lot.

Forum List

Back