Who needs an assault rifle?

Nor Walther PPKs. But they and battlefield nuclear weapons are "arms."

You're a stupid guy, Koios: But considering the 2nd expressly denotes bearing arms, do you think you could pick up and march about with a nuclear weapon? I think they weigh in at several tons - as do you, but I still suspect you couldn't pick one up.

So what is the meaning of "arms," then? Weapons that can be born - rifles, pistols, swords, and yes, even switchblades. Cannons, nuclear weapons, and tanks are not weapons a man can bear.

The more someone says I should not have something, the more I feel I need one.

I did not shoot a bunch of kids, and I do not appreciate being lumped in with someone who did. The fuckfaces who want to deny me my rights because they stereotype a group of people based on the actions of one deranged shitbird are bigoted ignorant assholes, pure and simple.

Yeah; it's the forbidden-fruit appeal. Make it naughty and folks want it more, which really is no prob. And if you're gun nut, you probably have many now and one more will do little harm if you keep them well-secured. But some loon, some years from now, when getting the really nasty stuff is made more difficult, has a lower probability of using something as leathal as they might in today's gun market.

That's the idea. We cannot stop the loons, but we can control what choices are available based on some sensible tradeoffs between the need by some for penis extensions and the need of the society to be safer.

The one Worden sights says sawed off shot guns ain't needed by militias. What it didn't say was all the stuff Worden read into it.

That help?

You mean the one he "cites," sparky?

Worden makes a compelling and logical argument, supported by case law, well cited.

You shit down your leg and declare yourself victor.

I'm going to have to go with Worden on this one...

You're a stupid guy, Koios: But considering the 2nd expressly denotes bearing arms, do you think you could pick up and march about with a nuclear weapon? I think they weigh in at several tons - as do you, but I still suspect you couldn't pick one up.

So what is the meaning of "arms," then? Weapons that can be born - rifles, pistols, swords, and yes, even switchblades. Cannons, nuclear weapons, and tanks are not weapons a man can bear.

Fuck no. I'm a 70 pound wimp and have trouble lifting my dick to pee. But I sure as hell can keep arms, of nearly any weight and dimension. 3 car garages are handy for storing shit.

The one Worden sights says sawed off shot guns ain't needed by militias. What it didn't say was all the stuff Worden read into it.

That help?

You mean the one he "cites," sparky?

Worden makes a compelling and logical argument, supported by case law, well cited.

You shit down your leg and declare yourself victor.

I'm going to have to go with Worden on this one...

That's indeed what he's hoping you imbeciles will buy-in to. And bygod it's working. We've had gun threads going on many weeks now, and then Worden blogs some horseshit; now every last one of you righty-retards are talking up "Miller" like you've been teaching Con Law at Harvard for decades.

Pure

Fucking

Comedy

No room. (ergo no need to compensate with badass looking guns) Better suggest it to the pencil dick middle aged virgins in camo who play with the same in the woods on weekends. Tons of room in their boxers.

Leftist wearing nuclear materials near their nutsacks would do wonders to ensure the survival of the species.

Fuck no. I'm a 70 pound wimp and have trouble lifting my dick to pee. But I sure as hell can keep arms, of nearly any weight and dimension. 3 car garages are handy for storing shit.

You sure do seem to have an irrational obsession with proving your penis size to everyone. Must be trying to compensate for something.

It has other words too, like ... being necessary to ...

Yes, necessary to a free state, exactly that which you and the rest of the left are diligently working to revoke.

So, if we are to be free, our right to arm cannot be infringed. Explaining exactly your lust to infringe that right...

We are a free state, still. No UK, Canadian nor Costa Rican rule. But as of late, militias do not seem up to the threat level. So we have a military with some badass shit, while militias are kinda moot and none too up-to-speed on drones, RGPs, etc. So as some Supremes suggest, maybe the intent was and should be now to protect hunting (maybe; not really critical to feeding the family, but cool) and self protection.

And I agree. Go fuck up a deer and then bug the shit out of every friend you know to have some fucking deer meat in support of your delusion that it's not about the killing. Have a fucking ball. And indeed, protect yourself from badguys, if luck has it you can see them coming and have time to get the gun. I'm pulling for you. Really I am.

But assault / survival weapons seem like too much. They were created for military and oughta stay that way, in my and most Americans' opinions.

You sure do seem to have an irrational obsession with proving your penis size to everyone. Must be trying to compensate for something.

I'll seek therapy.

Meanwhile, I'm having a ball with the pencil-dick middle aged virgins playing soldier in the woods on the weekends, with other abject retards ,while their SOs are getting fucked by someone with a better sense of priorities. Ergo, much about dicks, and having fun doing it.

How about you? Enjoying yourself? PH is a liesure activity. Not much happens or changes here. Yeah?

That's indeed what he's hoping you imbeciles will buy-in to. And bygod it's working. We've had gun threads going on many weeks now, and then Worden blogs some horseshit; now every last one of you righty-retards are talking up "Miller" like you've been teaching Con Law at Harvard for decades.

Pure

Fucking

Comedy

Well son, I don't teach "con law" at Harvard, or anywhere else. But I have had numerous graduate level courses on law. I'll openly admit that they revolved around contract rather than criminal law.

Still, I grasp the concepts of precedent, foundational merit, the reasonable man, etc. You see Koios, you spew idiocy that you've picked up from lefty hate sites and expect everyone to just accept it as Obama's own truth. After all, Mumsy and Daddy accept every word you say without question..

You're a legend in your own mind, yet lack anything approaching the intellect needed to back up your bullshit. No doubt you took several freshman underwater basket weaving courses at the finest schools in town - maybe even a class or two at an Ivy League, after daddy pulled some strings.

Oh, I earned my under-grad at a state school - but then, I graduated. Then went on to a Masters at a private University, and again graduated. See the distinction, sparky? But hey, you can buy $90 a pound hamburger on daddy's credit card....

But Koios, I only laugh at you because you're a buffoon...

Pure

Fucking

Comedy

Well son, I don't teach "con law" at Harvard, or anywhere else. But I have had numerous graduate level courses on law. I'll openly admit that they revolved around contract rather than criminal law.

Still, I grasp the concepts of precedent, foundational merit, the reasonable man, etc. You see Koios, you spew idiocy that you've picked up from lefty hate sites and expect everyone to just accept it as Obama's own truth. After all, Mumsy and Daddy accept every word you say without question..

You're a legend in your own mind, yet lack anything approaching the intellect needed to back up your bullshit. No doubt you took several freshman underwater basket weaving courses at the finest schools in town - maybe even a class or two at an Ivy League, after daddy pulled some strings.

Oh, I earned my under-grad at a state school - but then, I graduated. Then went on to a Masters at a private University, and again graduated. See the distinction, sparky? But hey, you can buy $90 a pound hamburger on daddy's credit card....

But Koios, I only laugh at you because you're a buffoon...

Knock me over with a feather. No shit?

No room. (ergo no need to compensate with badass looking guns) Better suggest it to the pencil dick middle aged virgins in camo who play with the same in the woods on weekends. Tons of room in their boxers.

Leftist wearing nuclear materials near their nutsacks would do wonders to ensure the survival of the species.

Try to stay with me (and you). Grenades in the shorts, not nukes. (can't be getting too much radiation near the family jewels, for fear my kids might wind up like you.)

Try to stay with me (and you). Grenades in the shorts, not nukes. (can't be getting too much radiation near the family jewels, for fear my kids might wind up like you.)

With all the oven cleaner you huffed in the prep-schools mumsy and daddy sent you to, it's no wonder that you have the retention of a goldfish...

"There is no right to bear nuclear hand grenades"....

ROFL

You're a fucktard, but good for a laugh. (at)

So...you're one of the idiots with a garage full of junk and the car parked outside?

So...you're one of the idiots with a garage full of junk and the car parked outside?

Both; actually. Only need two cars (car and truck, actually). And when the kids come over, they use the driveway, since parking in the garage would result in my absolute terror that they're spending the night. Love 'em, but they need to sleep in their own homes. I've my privacy rights back, now that they're older, and have grown to like them. :)

With all the oven cleaner you huffed in the prep-schools mumsy and daddy sent you to, it's no wonder that you have the retention of a goldfish...

"There is no right to bear nuclear hand grenades"....

ROFL

You're a fucktard, but good for a laugh. (at)

Damn, U'08; you're all creative and shit. I'm proud of you. Oven-cleaner-huffing is way more clever than paint-chip-eating.

states-want.jpg

Forum List

Back