Who needs an assault rifle?

Assasins. Crazy people who want to take a bunch of folks with them on their way out. Military. Stupid people who duck hunt and don't shoot any ducks. Guys with small peckers needing to feel more manly than they are, which is just short of Ru Paul manliness.

Maybe others ..

nra-drones.jpg

Assasins. Crazy people who want to take a bunch of folks with them on their way out. Military. Stupid people who duck hunt and don't shoot any ducks. Guys with small peckers needing to feel more manly than they are, which is just short of Ru Paul manliness.

Maybe others ..

You forgot free people.......

Nope. That's who can have them, and not who needs or wants one.

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Last edited:
Well we can see the progressive fascist have pissed themselves in fear already.....Do you think you would be safe from anything he said with just your dick in your hand fascists?

Who needs high definition television?

Who needs Cadillac Escalades?

Who needs fine wine and filet minon?

Who needs Nike shoes?

Who needs video consoles and games?

Who needs..................................

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Maybe others ..

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Well there you go, I'm not arrogant enough to presume I'm in any position to tell others what they need or don't need.

Who needs high definition television? Me

Who needs Cadillac Escalades? Rappers with larger entourages needing the extra seating capacity.

Who needs fine wine and filet minon? People who cannot grill tastier cuts and have them come out tender.

Who needs Nike shoes? Lance Armstrong, until recently.

Who needs video consoles and games? Children without access to books.

Who needs..................................

LIVE FREE OR DIE! (Folks fighting a death sentence might not agree.)

See bolds above ^^^^

Ya feel me?

Well there you go, I'm not arrogant enough to presume I'm in any position to tell others what they need or don't need.

Keep trying. You'll catch up. I have confidence in you!!!

Dear Idiot,

How long does it take to kill 100 million people with drones?

I'll wait while you get your socks off.

#inyourdreams

Unless obama and Holder are at the controls, the odds of the government using drones against its citizens are ZERO. I'm willing to bet that if the military were ordered to fire on US citizens for failing to comply with an unconstitutional law, President obama would be in custody in a matter of minutes.

I want to add to the OP that I don't need to need one simply wanting one is enough as well.

Maybe others ..
People who want to protect themselves from multiple intruders.

Who needs "assault weapons"?

According to the Miller supreme court all able bodied citizens!

U.S. v. Miller (1939)

Note, Miller only required evidence that the weapon contribute to the efficiency of a well-regulated militia. The Court never said the defendants had to belong to a well-regulated militia. In other words the Miller case interpreted the Second Amendment to mean one has the right to own militia type weapons.

Maybe others ..
People who want to protect themselves from multiple intruders.

How many is typical? Or does every member of the crips and/or bloods come barging into homes where folks are watching TV with the kids after a tough day at the office?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back