Who needs an assault rifle?

I think it began with a gun-maker wanting to create a weapon for downed airmen to fend off a sworm of enemy combattants. Ergo, "survival weapon." Then when adopted for offensive forces, "assault weapon."

Yes, but then, you're quite stupid.

An M-16 or AK74* are far too large to keep in a an aircraft, which is why the Mac-10, Uzi, and other compact automatics are used.

Standard Disclaimer: The AK47 has been obsolete for 30+ years. The similar designed AK74 long ago replaced it.

AK-74 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope. That's who can have them, and not who needs or wants one.

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Having trouble typing cuz I'm laughing so hard so I'll just post this. Pretty much says it all.

484773_378423828920547_201572539_n.jpg

Laughed

My

Ass

Off!!!!
look Dudley made someone laugh......i bet he pissed himself again from laughing....this time change your underpants Dudley.....or call the caregiver.....

I think it began with a gun-maker wanting to create a weapon for downed airmen to fend off a sworm of enemy combattants. Ergo, "survival weapon." Then when adopted for offensive forces, "assault weapon."

Yes, but then, you're quite stupid.

An M-16 or AK74* are far too large to keep in a an aircraft, which is why the Mac-10, Uzi, and other compact automatics are used.

Standard Disclaimer: The AK47 has been obsolete for 30+ years. The similar designed AK74 long ago replaced it.

AK-74 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coming from you that's a compliment, pal. Really it is. You have no idea.

FYI - Assault weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone think a military rifle would change any of these FACTS?

Nope. I don't either.

184615_525181380837065_881664790_n.jpg

if your against people having guns......why do you put up the charade of being someone who is for gun rights?....you post some pretty anti-gun stuff Dudley......LaKota is the same way......so your not alone in this.......come clean will ya.....

Brilliantly inept rebuttal. Come on K, I know you got more than that. Perhaps you need time to reflect on your shortcomings.

The "no; you're dumb" approach is kinda childish, don't you think?
so is the "hey i have a big dick" approach....:eusa_eh:

Exactly. Thus a more clever approach in the hope of getting ya'll panties so far up your cracks it's hard to swallow.

And seems I had some success. I think it's been challenged by all the usual suspects on the retarded Right, and even some other Righties who just popped by and got all pissy about it.

For me, that's a big fucking W. :)

Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy."

you just lost all your credibility right there with this statement.........

Meanwhile, back on-topic: I mean really; who needs an assault rifle who ain't going to war? What satisfaction does it serve? Ooh; I'm real badass with my scary-looking gun. Cool. How about without it? What are you then?

Just some loser needing something to make yourself feel better, obviously.

Are you seeing?

Your nonsensical statement is exactly what is wrong with gun control freaks... If is looks scary you want to ban it... With no rational regards for functional differences between firearms. You idiots make up terms like assault rifle, then you try to make a rational argument for banning a fictional inanimate object that obviously frightens you... Which in itself is irrational.

Actually, the term was usurped from a definition which applied, to among other things, an M16 with a grenade-launcher, and applied to civilian look-alikes by a gun control advocate.

So no, my ilk did not create the term. We just used it against ya'll, kinda like African Americans usurped "******" from the pointy-hat-wearing assholes in the South who've now made the Republican Party home.

Nope. That's who can have them, and not who needs or wants one.

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Meanwhile, back on-topic: I mean really; who needs an assault rifle who ain't going to war? What satisfaction does it serve? Ooh; I'm real badass with my scary-looking gun. Cool. How about without it? What are you then?

Are you seeing?

no im not.....i know a bunch of guys with some pretty nasty looking Guns.....and they never mention them unless someone brings it up.....and two of them because of the arsenal they have would be called "gun nutters".....even though they never mention them unless someone brings guns up....and one of them is pretty dam Liberal on most of the politics of the day......

Are you seeing?

no im not.....i know a bunch of guys with some pretty nasty looking Guns.....and they never mention them unless someone brings it up.....and two of them because of the arsenal they have would be called "gun nutters".....even though they never mention them unless someone brings guns up....and one of them is pretty dam Liberal on most of the politics of the day......

Good to hear. Whew. You cannot imagine how worried I was I might hit a smidge too close to home and get ya'll riled up and shit.

{The term "assault weapon" was originally used solely in the context of military weapons systems, such as for the Rifleman's Assault Weapon, an American grenade launcher based on the M16 assault rifle.

Application of the term "assault weapon" to civilian semi-automatic rifles has been credited to gun-control activist Josh Sugarmann, author of the 1988 book "Assault Weapons and Accessories in America" who wrote:}

ROFL

You make Truthmatters appear well informed and educated....

:thup:

Are you seeing?

Good to hear. Whew. You cannot imagine how worried I was I might hit a smidge too close to home and get ya'll riled up and shit.
no i dont get riled up.....if i did i would not use a gun.....i would just whip out my Dick and beat the fuck out of ya....

Who needs high definition television?

Who needs Cadillac Escalades?

Who needs fine wine and filet minon?

Who needs Nike shoes?

Who needs video consoles and games?

Who needs..................................

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Who needs ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, & on & on...

no i dont get riled up.....if i did i would not use a gun.....i would just whip out my Dick and beat the fuck out of ya....

An exercise in futility, there's no 'fuck' in him...

Not my thing, not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

{The term "assault weapon" was originally used solely in the context of military weapons systems, such as for the Rifleman's Assault Weapon, an American grenade launcher based on the M16 assault rifle.

Application of the term "assault weapon" to civilian semi-automatic rifles has been credited to gun-control activist Josh Sugarmann, author of the 1988 book "Assault Weapons and Accessories in America" who wrote:}

ROFL

You make Truthmatters appear well informed and educated....

:thup:

Maybe TM knows how to read, and then take that vital additional step: comprehend.

Not the while usurped by a gun control advocate, which I am not, btw, the term orginated in the military arms realm, and not with leftists, my ilk, leftitard, fucktards or whatever you abject fucking morons are calling we Liberals.

Got it? (Of course not.)

Plus, my sympathies that you merely have a dick. My brothers and I have richards, which is long for dick.

And believe me, chicks dig it. Way more fun than playing in the woods on the weekends with mental midgets wearing camo and dorky-looking shades.

Last edited:
Maybe TM knows how to read, and then take that vital additional step: comprehend.

Not particularly, but she has you beat.

Not the while usurped by a gun control advocate, which I am not, btw, the term orginated in the military arms realm, and not with leftists, my ilk, leftitard, fucktards or whatever you abject fucking morons are calling we Liberals.

Got it? (Of course not.)

What you are, is a retard. You attempted to "prove" the term "assault rifle" wasn't a fraud cooked up by anti-liberty gun grabbers, then posted a Wiki page that confirmed it is precisely that. I'm not sure you've fully grasped just how fucking stupid you are, even now.

No matter, your awareness is irrelevant to the rest of us laughing at you.

Forum List

Back