Who likes grunge??

good gawd that's terrible

It's better than your death metal with the constipated singers! :D I take it you don't like grunge music?

Here Chris, this guy remakes death metal songs without the growling vocals.

Or the same instruments. ;)

Lol. I just finished listening. That's some pretty funny stuff. :p I love the thrashing to go along with it too.

That guy has done a bunch of those, as well as other silly remakes of metal songs, like using a ukulele.

It's better than your death metal with the constipated singers! :D I take it you don't like grunge music?

Lol. I just finished listening. That's some pretty funny stuff. :p I love the thrashing to go along with it too.

That guy has done a bunch of those, as well as other silly remakes of metal songs, like using a ukulele.

There was another guy who did that. I think he remade songs as if Frank Sinatra was singing them. Let me dig one up for you. :lol:

There was another guy who did that. I think he remade songs as if Frank Sinatra was singing them. Let me dig one up for you. :lol:

I've heard this, it was used in Dawn of the Dead. :)

I've heard this, it was used in Dawn of the Dead. :)

There are a whole bunch of them. I should start a thread about parody cover songs. :D

Forum List

Back