Who likes grunge??

good gawd that's terrible

It's better than your death metal with the constipated singers! :D I take it you don't like grunge music?

Bah, you just couldn't help taking a shot at death metal, huh? :p
no she cant lol
I think me and you are about the only ones with taste around here

You have terrible taste. TER-RI-BLE. :) Just go to your local nursing home to hear the same sounds that you call singing on your death metal music. :D

It's better than your death metal with the constipated singers! :D I take it you don't like grunge music?

no she cant lol

You have terrible taste. TER-RI-BLE. :) Just go to your local nursing home to hear the same sounds that you call singing on your death metal music. :D

You know, I almost never call it singing. I call it growling. It's obviously not traditional singing. :)

These guys may have just been the founders of grunge music. Grunge is kind of like a combination of punk rock and rock and roll, wouldn't you say?

I liked some of it. Soundgarden are probably my favorite from the genre but they are a little heavier than the traditional grunge sound. I really liked STP's "Big Empty" though... Great song.

no she cant lol

I enjoy some grunge. I loved the first few Pearl Jam albums. Nirvana, while overrated as hell after Kobain's death, was still a pretty good band. Alice In Chains made really good music. STP was another good one. There are individual songs that I like as well, like Black Hole Sun from Soundgarden.

These guys may have just been the founders of grunge music. Grunge is kind of like a combination of punk rock and rock and roll, wouldn't you say?

I liked some of it. Soundgarden are probably my favorite from the genre but they are a little heavier than the traditional grunge sound. I really liked STP's "Big Empty" though... Great song.

I never thought of Soundgarden as a particularly heavy grunge band. :dunno:

never got into pearl jam
I do like alice in chains. old and new stuff. That new guy they got sounds just like layne sometimes.

Forum List

Back