Who likes grunge??

These guys may have just been the founders of grunge music. Grunge is kind of like a combination of punk rock and rock and roll, wouldn't you say?

invincible.jpg

grunge?

Isn't that what's left after they pump the bilges?

Maybe you should try to listen to the music before you make such silly comments? :) Nothing as it seems is a great tune.

I disliked it when it first came out.

LIke almost everything else I've heard since the 70s

You were probably too busy listening to Frank Sinatra. Lol.

Likely not

I basically stopped listening to 'new' music when it became noise with a beat

grunge?

Isn't that what's left after they pump the bilges?

Maybe you should try to listen to the music before you make such silly comments? :) Nothing as it seems is a great tune.

I disliked it when it first came out.

LIke almost everything else I've heard since the 70s

You were probably too busy listening to Frank Sinatra. Lol.

Likely not

I basically stopped listening to 'new' music when it became noise with a beat

Okay, bye bye then. :bye1: I'm sure there are old people music threads more to your liking.

Grunge is for losers on heroin who can't write real songs.

Like I said, I'm sure there are plenty of old people music threads that you might enjoy. :) Why be an asshole?
It is what it is, don't shoot the messenger. Not one grunge song has a hummable melody. And pretty much everything is in a minor key.

I liked it in the 90s because it usurped the 80s hair glam bands

But I don't listen to it much anymore

Like I said, I'm sure there are plenty of old people music threads that you might enjoy. :) Why be an asshole?
It is what it is, don't shoot the messenger. Not one grunge song has a hummable melody. And pretty much everything is in a minor key.

What is the title of the thread?
Who has no taste?

No, it's who likes grunge. I'm not interested in you or your opinions on it. I like it and that's all that's important around here. :)

Forum List

Back