Feb 12, 2017

Attachments

• russia-hearing-1.jpg
    russia-hearing-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 36
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 32
Didn't the Democrats do the exact same thing, digging up dirt on Trump? What about that Trump hired prostitutes in Russia to pee on a bed story? Wasn't that obtained from a foreign espionage agent?

Didn't the Democrats do the exact same thing, digging up dirt on Trump? What about that Trump hired prostitutes in Russia to pee on a bed story? Wasn't that obtained from a foreign espionage agent?

The same company she works for to be exact.

That's why those of you who still buy into this notion that you have two sides to choose from are insane, and your yeah-but-your-side-is-shittier-than-my-side is fiction.

That's why those of you who still buy into this notion that you have two sides to choose from are insane, and your yeah-but-your-side-is-shittier-than-my-side is fiction.
OK, but they're going after Trump for this, but not Obama or Clinton. Why do you think that is?

She is a trump hater, had drinks with Schumer, was pro hillary, marched in that million vagina March protesting Trump's inauguration.

Huh....

Linked to McCain, who is also on Soro's payroll.

OK, but they're going after Trump for this, but not Obama or Clinton. Why do you think that is?
I think your entire system is a ruse and the masses must be kept occupied with irrelevant nonsense and war so the societal wealth extraction may continue unabated. Your entire political system is nothing but theater.

Forum List

Back