Who is wrong and who is right in this case?

This is quite contentious for an AC repair. Who is in the right here?

This is another bullshit clickbait for money videos. Whites do the same stuff to each other so why is it necessary to have 2 black guys reciting white supremacist taking points about black lives matter or black on black crime?

Quenn boss bitch ghetto to the max. What a terrible attitude.

Do many people hate on the person fixing their air conditioning?

Especially when they claim to children in the house.

He probably should have knocked on the door, but who gets mad at someone fixing their broken AC?

She called the landlord and the landlord called the repairman.

The repairman was trying to fix the broken AC.

She seems to hate black men. There really is no other conclusion. Black Racist Karen in full effect.

How does it hurt me? I'm the one who posted it and you are the one who took offence. :itsok:

Did you think through your response before posting? Are you always this dumb or did we catch you on a bad day?
You can describe the posting of facts all you like as taking offence, it just shows you are extremely butt hurt that your bigotry is being exposed.
Imagine if the repair guy had gone to a deep-south white person's backyard. He would not have been yelled at.
He would have been shot. Lucky him.
I see more racism in the northeastern states, which are democrat states.
This comment from magnus is pure bigotry.

What is magpuss's response? A bigoted attack, further proving the magpuss is most likely a bigot.

Magpuss has now provided three posts, exhibiting the characteristics of a bigot

She should look at her rental agreement. I'd bet the landlord has the right to send someone out to make repairs on the property with or without her notice.

It's also quite likely that she complained to the landlord about the AC, which is why the repairman was even called in the first place.

The landlord should have notified her that someone was scheduled to show up, and the repair guy should not have entered the backyard without identifying himself- but even so, her reaction is a bit much...

This is another bullshit clickbait for money videos. Whites do the same stuff to each other so why is it necessary to have 2 black guys reciting white supremacist taking points about black lives matter or black on black crime?

Karen gonna Karen.

You can describe the posting of facts all you like as taking offence, it just shows you are extremely butt hurt that your bigotry is being exposed.

I see more racism in the northeastern states, which are democrat states.
This comment from magnus is pure bigotry.

What is magpuss's response? A bigoted attack, further proving the magpuss is most likely a bigot.

Magpuss has now provided three posts, exhibiting the characteristics of a bigot
:sleeping-smiley-015: Next time, identify yourself as a retard. Will help me to ignore you.

Sad, using the pejorative for those with down syndrome as an insult.

Magnus, even sadder, is your utter stupidity, asking me to tell you to ignore me.
Sure, retard. Do keep us informed on all the sad issues in your life.

Forum List

Back