Who is this?

cfbbae0dd9737416d05a45934ff420ad.jpg
Not sure, but I think it's lauren hutton.

Yes, that is who it is! I couldn't remember her name for the life of me!

I don't know if it's fair that we post baby pictures of celebrities. We don't know what they looked like when they were babies, and besides that a lot of babies look kind of alike. :) We should probably stick to the teens for posting younger pictures. At least they resemble what they look like now.

I don't know if it's fair that we post baby pictures of celebrities. We don't know what they looked like when they were babies, and besides that a lot of babies look kind of alike. :) We should probably stick to the teens for posting younger pictures. At least they resemble what they look like now.
Fair enough.

Nope. Jordana Brewster. If you don't recognize the name, don't feel bad. I just found out myself. That's why I posted it. I've never heard of her, so I figured most of you haven't either. :)

What??? She's from the Fast and The Furious movie franchise!

Nope. Jordana Brewster. If you don't recognize the name, don't feel bad. I just found out myself. That's why I posted it. I've never heard of her, so I figured most of you haven't either. :)

What??? She's from the Fast and The Furious movie franchise!
Haven't seen them. I haven't seen a lot of movies. Got better things to do with my time and money. :)

Forum List

Back