Who is the NFL MVP this year?

Rocko Mr. Friscus

2 drives 2 picks. He better step it up if he wants to win the MVP. :auiqs.jpg:
359 yds, 2 TD’s, 2 INT’s, Bills won 21-14.

Overall solid performance.

Meanwhile, my Main point is to dispute that the MVP is some foregone conclusion as the sports media is oddly proclaiming. Dak and Josh put up better seasons at the QB position. Lamar just has a better record, but he’s got the best defense in the league too.

I’d give it to Josh or Dak, but I’m not in on the weird push that’s going on, so, it is what it is

359 yds, 2 TD’s, 2 INT’s, Bills won 21-14.

Overall solid performance.

Meanwhile, my Main point is to dispute that the MVP is some foregone conclusion as the sports media is oddly proclaiming. Dak and Josh put up better seasons at the QB position. Lamar just has a better record, but he’s got the best defense in the league too.

I’d give it to Josh or Dak, but I’m not in on the weird push that’s going on, so, it is what it is

You can’t be serious he almost lost the game for them. Minus a special teams touchdown they probably do lose the game. He turned the ball over three fucking times twice in the red zone twice interceptions in the end zone. You have zero credibility right now.

Jordan Love took a team many thought were rebuilding into the playoffs. He should be in the conversation.

You can’t be serious he almost lost the game for them. Minus a special teams touchdown they probably do lose the game. He turned the ball over three fucking times twice in the red zone twice interceptions in the end zone. You have zero credibility right now.
If I have “zero credibility” to the “Lamar Jackson is the assumed clear cut MVP” crowd, I’d expect that.

Allen threw for more yards this game than Jackson has all season, and it wasn’t even a great game from Allen. Allen is a bigger offensive threat at QB than Jackson, the stats show that clearly.

You were saying
What? The Bills got lucky and Allen played not like an MVP. 3 turnovers. 2 picks in the end zone. Another fumble in the red zone. He literally demonstrated in prime time the reason he won’t be the MVP.

Who’s going to win MVP? Will it be Allen or Jackson?
My issue isn’t predicting who wins and being right about it. The media gets weird fixations on certain players for odd reasons, I mentioned a recent example with Embiid in the NBA.

I simply am saying that:
1. Allen is better at scoring than Jackson is
2. Jackson would be the weakest MVP in probably 20 years when you line up his numbers

That is odd, which leads me to think there’s a narrative being pushed for whatever reason

My issue isn’t predicting who wins and being right about it. The media gets weird fixations on certain players for odd reasons, I mentioned a recent example with Embiid in the NBA.

I simply am saying that:
1. Allen is better at scoring than Jackson is
2. Jackson would be the weakest MVP in probably 20 years when you line up his numbers

That is odd, which leads me to think there’s a narrative being pushed for whatever reason
Narrative? Like what?

I simply am saying that:
1. Allen is better at scoring than Jackson i

Did you watch the game last night? Last nights game was a microcosm of Allen’s season and to a large degree his career. You can’t be that large a detriment to your teams success and be the MVP.

The person who should win is CMC. The person who will win is Jackson.

Forum List

Back