Who is the next Thomas Sowell ?

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
I was truly amazed at his book "A Conflict of Visions" and I am currently rereading "Intellectuals and Society".

I have always found him thoughtful and somewhat controversial (thought provoking).

We need more of his type. When he announced he was retiring, I was really saddened.

I just wonder who, those on the right, are reading that might be like him. I am not a fan of the right wing polemics (they are as worthless as those on the left).

If you want to criticize Sowell, start you own thread.

I am asking a question and am only looking for answers to that question.

I was truly amazed at his book "A Conflict of Visions" and I am currently rereading "Intellectuals and Society".

I have always found him thoughtful and somewhat controversial (thought provoking).

We need more of his type. When he announced he was retiring, I was really saddened.

I just wonder who, those on the right, are reading that might be like him. I am not a fan of the right wing polemics (they are as worthless as those on the left).

Not the next Thomas Sowell, but similar. Walter Williams... who has already passed away.

Thomas Sowell was a mistake.

For you see, Thomas once bought into the Marxist cult, but for some inexplicable reason, he began to think for himself instead.

Shrug. One got passed the goalie.

The answer would be the next prominent Marxist dupes who wake up from that bad dream and enter reality. Like the Alec Guinness character at the end of Bridge on the River Kwai.
David Horowitz and David Mamet come to mind.

Forum List

Back