Who is the Biggest Obama supporter on USMB?

Who is the Biggest Obama supporter on USMB?

• ABikerSailor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Coloradomtnman

• Jillian

• Ravi

• RayBoyUSMC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Red Dawn

• Modbert

• Sealybobo

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Truthmatters

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
You needed a poll for this?! It's bobo hands down. Obama announced his candicy and bobo's been on his knees ever since. If the economy failed and you could prove it was Obama's fault you would still find bobo polishing that pole.

Wrong! I was a Hillary supporter until I realized how much Bill went along with the GOP. He was a centrist. A sellout!

NAFTA, Deregulated the media, welfare reform, etc.

I remember a right wing girl I work with was calling me a flip flopper for switching from Hillary to Obama.

At work there are photoshopped pictures all over the office of me shaking hands with Obama. Only it is Jimmy Hoffa Jr. who's shaking his hand and just my head superimposed. HILARIOUS!!!

I really wish I could meet Obama and Michelle. I love them!!!!!!

Too bad Bush didn't warrent this kind of support. He did, after 9-11 and that lasted until we all woke up to the fact he lied us in.

I wasn't born with Dem DNA in my blood. When the GOP change their evil ways, maybe I'll switch.

The GOP have a conflicting message anyways. Half of them say the government is the problem and the other half, Ron Paul supporters, seem to understand that the greedy bankers OWN/CONTROL this country, and that we need to end the Federal Reserve System and take it back.

And of both parties, which party is more open to nationalizing the banks? You see the fit the DOW and the GOP had when Chris Dodd even mentioned it.

Ok you convinced me, you've got my vote. :tongue:

I support Amanda.

Craaaaap. On this board, it's a toss up between Jillian, and Truthmatters. Neither of them thinks the man can do any wrong. All he's gotta do is breathe, and he's saving the world, and may as well be God.

Craaaaap. On this board, it's a toss up between Jillian, and Truthmatters. Neither of them thinks the man can do any wrong. All he's gotta do is breathe, and he's saving the world, and may as well be God.

I was hoping you were nominating me, I was thinking of you! :cool:

I was hoping you were nominating me, I was thinking of you! :cool:

Hell isn't ready to freeze over yet. Satan told me so.

Wrong! I was a Hillary supporter until I realized how much Bill went along with the GOP. He was a centrist. A sellout!

NAFTA, Deregulated the media, welfare reform, etc.

I remember a right wing girl I work with was calling me a flip flopper for switching from Hillary to Obama.

At work there are photoshopped pictures all over the office of me shaking hands with Obama. Only it is Jimmy Hoffa Jr. who's shaking his hand and just my head superimposed. HILARIOUS!!!

I really wish I could meet Obama and Michelle. I love them!!!!!!

Too bad Bush didn't warrent this kind of support. He did, after 9-11 and that lasted until we all woke up to the fact he lied us in.

I wasn't born with Dem DNA in my blood. When the GOP change their evil ways, maybe I'll switch.

The GOP have a conflicting message anyways. Half of them say the government is the problem and the other half, Ron Paul supporters, seem to understand that the greedy bankers OWN/CONTROL this country, and that we need to end the Federal Reserve System and take it back.

And of both parties, which party is more open to nationalizing the banks? You see the fit the DOW and the GOP had when Chris Dodd even mentioned it.

Ok you convinced me, you've got my vote. :tongue:

I support Amanda.

If this thread were about clinton or gore, you would win hands-down.

Hard to say, they all seem to blend in together in a sea of 'yes we can' and 'Bush did it, so it's ok to destroy the economy.'

Why aren't I on this poll? I voted for Obama.

But you don't present yourself like "they" do. I think it's how I can be a conservative and not end up getting lumped in with SunniMan (sorry Sunni, you know I love you).

Someone just informed me that I forgot Truthmatters.

:eusa_doh:

Of course truth matters! What are you, a republican?!?

-Joe

TruthMatters is hilarious. She is either the best troll I have ever seen or a mental patient. I only wish I had put in her the poll initially (she was added later) because I am sure she would have had more votes. Still, Sealybobo is known for making statements like "OBAMA IS GREAT!" :lol:

Forum List

Back