Who is the Biggest Obama supporter on USMB?

Who is the Biggest Obama supporter on USMB?

• ABikerSailor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Coloradomtnman

• Jillian

• Ravi

• RayBoyUSMC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Red Dawn

• Modbert

• Sealybobo

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Truthmatters

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
hey beaver with a problem...you didnt do a poll dumbass...

i voted for obama

doesnt make me a big supporter only a voter in tween a rock and a hard place

hey beaver with a problem...you didnt do a poll dumbass...

i voted for obama

doesnt make me a big supporter only a voter in tween a rock and a hard place

Watch it with the name calling. This isn't the most sophisticated message board on the planet. It posts the question first. Then you have to do the poll. The time in between in usually a couple minutes or more.

You needed a poll for this?! It's bobo hands down. Obama announced his candicy and bobo's been on his knees ever since. If the economy failed and you could prove it was Obama's fault you would still find bobo polishing that pole.

You needed a poll for this?! It's bobo hands down. Obama announced his candicy and bobo's been on his knees ever since. If the economy failed and you could prove it was Obama's fault you would still find bobo polishing that pole.

Wrong! I was a Hillary supporter until I realized how much Bill went along with the GOP. He was a centrist. A sellout!

NAFTA, Deregulated the media, welfare reform, etc.

I remember a right wing girl I work with was calling me a flip flopper for switching from Hillary to Obama.

At work there are photoshopped pictures all over the office of me shaking hands with Obama. Only it is Jimmy Hoffa Jr. who's shaking his hand and just my head superimposed. HILARIOUS!!!

I really wish I could meet Obama and Michelle. I love them!!!!!!

Too bad Bush didn't warrent this kind of support. He did, after 9-11 and that lasted until we all woke up to the fact he lied us in.

I wasn't born with Dem DNA in my blood. When the GOP change their evil ways, maybe I'll switch.

The GOP have a conflicting message anyways. Half of them say the government is the problem and the other half, Ron Paul supporters, seem to understand that the greedy bankers OWN/CONTROL this country, and that we need to end the Federal Reserve System and take it back.

And of both parties, which party is more open to nationalizing the banks? You see the fit the DOW and the GOP had when Chris Dodd even mentioned it.

Wrong! I was a Hillary supporter until I realized how much Bill went along with the GOP. He was a centrist. A sellout!

I remember a right wing girl I work with was calling me a flip flopper for switching from Hillary to Obama.

At work there are photoshopped pictures all over the office of me shaking hands with Obama. Only it is Jimmy Hoffa Jr. who's shaking his hand and just my head superimposed. HILARIOUS!!!

Too bad Bush didn't warrent this kind of support. He did, after 9-11 and that lasted until we all woke up to the fact he lied us in.

I wasn't born with Dem DNA in my blood. When the GOP change their evil ways, maybe I'll switch.

The GOP have a conflicting message anyways. Half of them say the government is the problem and the other half, Ron Paul supporters, seem to understand that the greedy bankers OWN/CONTROL this country, and that we need to end the Federal Reserve System and take it back.

And of both parties, which party is more open to nationalizing the banks? You see the fit the DOW and the GOP had when Chris Dodd even mentioned it.

Ok you convinced me, you've got my vote. :tongue:

The only thing missing was "all of the above"

but you are forgiven! :eusa_angel:

jillian and ravi were hillary supporters before obama was nominated. so they are out.

You were a Hillary supporter then stopped because of something you accuse her husband of?

One more question if you don’t mind—I see these “I love Obama and Michelle” statements all the time, in fact I saw it before he was elected how can you love someone you really do not know? It is a proven fact politicians lie and tell their constituents what they want to hear—how can you profess to love Obama? This ideology does not make sense to me, can you help me understand?

I may be able to understand those professing such if he had been in office for 4-5 years and has proven himself and done right by the people but this blind “love” really confuses me.

jillian and ravi were hillary supporters before obama was nominated. so they are out.

Just as soon as KOS gave the marching orders every single solitary Democrat turned on Bill and Hillary Clinton like Judas Priest! :lol::lol::lol: or was his name Iscariot! rhymes with obamabot!

Forum List

Back