Who is the Biggest Obama supporter on USMB?

Who is the Biggest Obama supporter on USMB?

• ABikerSailor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Coloradomtnman

• Jillian

• Ravi

• RayBoyUSMC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Red Dawn

• Modbert

• Sealybobo

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Truthmatters

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I voted for Rayboy......he's the biggest Bush hater on the board....he still thinks its election time.

Any bad talk about Obama....and the Bush-wacking's start to occur.

Sorry Ray , had to vote for someone.

I'd say Manifold is...not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm finding it funny that a handful of you think supporting the President is something to be laughed at. Though since your boy Gee Dubya turned out to be such a disaster it's possible you all suffer from sour grapes.

:eek:

I'm finding it funny that a handful of you think supporting the President is something to be laughed at. Though since your boy Gee Dubya turned out to be such a disaster it's possible you all suffer from sour grapes.

There's "supporting", and there "he can do no wrong - you're a bunch of idiots"... A couple people think he can actually walk on water.

lighten up, francis.

supporting the president is one thing, letting him use your chin for a scrotum rest is quite another.

lighten up, francis.

supporting the president is one thing, letting him use your chin for a scrotum rest is quite another.

Now you will all see me do something no Conservative/Republican would ever do, question Obama. Yesterday on Ed Schultz a guy from some small business non profit said that very little of the economic stimulus is going to small business.

He says the construction companies that will win the road jobs are not small business'. Is this true?

And they were prepared to follow GW to the gates of hell.

And 7 years later, the pussies never caught Bin Ladin. Could you imagine if 9-11 happened on Clinton's watch and he never caught or killed Osama?

It's not that I love Obama and the Democrats as much as I can't stand Republicans/conservatives. They SUCK!

To me, they seem like the pro slavery southern red necks from the civil war era. Man, it must have been fun kicking the South's collective ass.

And this dawned on me the other day. You know how the rest of the world sometimes hates America? Know how they say the terrorists "hate America"? Ever consider that it isn't the liberal side of America that they hate. It's the Republicans. It's the oil companies. It's the mining companies. It's the American corporations that occupy and steal other countries natural resources.

So remember, all the trouble we have around the world, is because of Republicans and Corporations.

lighten up, francis.

Now you will all see me do something no Conservative/Republican would ever do, question Obama. Yesterday on Ed Schultz a guy from some small business non profit said that very little of the economic stimulus is going to small business.

He says the construction companies that will win the road jobs are not small business'. Is this true?

the federal govt's definition of a small business probably isn't what most people think of when they think small business, i.e. mom and pop.

for general construction any business that grosses up to $33.5 million is considered a small business, engineering $4.5 MM. for manufacturing, anything up to 500 employees is considered a small business.

what most likely will happen is that big firms will win the lion's share of the work and bid some of it out to small businesses, minority owned businesses, women owned businesses.

in other words, business as usual. try not to take it to heart.

Small Business Administration - Understand the Basics

lighten up, francis.

the federal govt's definition of a small business probably isn't what most people think of when they think small business, i.e. mom and pop.

for general construction any business that grosses up to $33.5 million is considered a small business, engineering $4.5 MM. for manufacturing, anything up to 500 employees is considered a small business.

what most likely will happen is that big firms will win the lion's share of the work and bid some of it out to small businesses, minority owned businesses, women owned businesses.

Great info Del. I just assumed all those construction companies were small business'.

Sealy, when it comes to raping the rest of the world, Europe is light years ahead of America.

Ha! The British guy on the Daily Show does a really funny bit where he says America took the batton from England and ran with it and then we will hand it off to China in a few years where they will take it and run it straight to armageddon. :lol:

Great info Del. I just assumed all those construction companies were small business'.

i'm sure that there will be some small businesses in the mix, it just isn't going to be all small businesses as most people think of the term. most govt RFQs and those let by really big corps have a provision requiring use of small/minority/female businesses.

Sealy, when it comes to raping the rest of the world, Europe is light years ahead of America.

Ha! The British guy on the Daily Show does a really funny bit where he says America took the batton from England and ran with it and then we will hand it off to China in a few years where they will take it and run it straight to armageddon. :lol:

Admitting that you think John Oliver is funny is the first step in recovery.

Forum List

Back