Happy Square Root Day

speaking of square roots, I happen to really like the number 81.

It is the only number where the sum of its digits equals its square root.

no one told me there would be math....

and spelling counts.

I remember i had a physics prof my sophomore year at college. he was a stickler for solutions not answers so we had to explain why we used the formulas we did etc. not only would he penalize your calculation errors, he would deduct points for spelling and grammar mistakes. I loved that guy.

Last edited:
speaking of square roots, I happen to really like the number 81.

It is the only number where the sum of its digits equals its square root.

I had no idea you were so nerdy...I'm beginning to like you.

I have a preference for whole numbers, no fractions please.

and spelling counts.

I remember i has a physics prof my sophomore year at college. he was a stickler for solutions not answers so we had to explain why we used the formulas we did etc. not only would he penalize your calculation errors, he would deduct points for spelling and grammar mistakes. I loved that guy.

The only A+ I received in college was for Calculus. Can I get my geek badge now?

and spelling counts.

I remember i has a physics prof my sophomore year at college. he was a stickler for solutions not answers so we had to explain why we used the formulas we did etc. not only would he penalize your calculation errors, he would deduct points for spelling and grammar mistakes. I loved that guy.

The only A+ I received in college was for Calculus. Can I get my geek badge now?

graduate.gif

and spelling counts.

graduate.gif

Does that come with a pocket protector?

Math is not, never was, and never will be my friend. <sigh>

Me either. I only posted it because I heard someone say it. I didn't even know what it meant. :tongue:

Go ahead and play the dumb blonde...but we know better. :rolleyes:

Who's celebrating the next math-inspired holiday -- Pi Day (March 14)? What a perfect excuse to eat pizza that day.

Math is not, never was, and never will be my friend. <sigh>

Me either. I only posted it because I heard someone say it. I didn't even know what it meant. :tongue:

Go ahead and play the dumb blonde...but we know better. :rolleyes:

Who's celebrating the next math-inspired holiday -- Pi Day (March 14)? What a perfect excuse to eat pizza that day.

Who's playing? I don't have any idea why March 14th would be pie day. :confused: But I'm in favor of it if it means I get pizza. :tongue:

and spelling counts.

Now THAT's a teacher!

and spelling counts.

ha ha! I got 2! Western Civ and American History. I wish I was more diversified. ;)

WTF. I come here to lip off. Not for a refresher course in Math. :mad:

The lad whose root was too square
He promised to love her with care.
"But square root?" I ask ye.
"Can you imagine? It's ghasty!"
He implored, still she didn't dare.​

editec​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back