Who is the bigger piece of shit? Herman Cain or Eric Holder?

Who is the bigger piece of shit?

• Cain

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Holder

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yes he did and he even testified yesterday that because of his FUCKING incompetence, more Americans WILL DIE. Smoke on that you dirtbag.

Negligence and Murder are two different terms though, don't be a hysteric.

I believe we prosecute ASSHOLES for the death of a person due to negligence such as in the cases of Death by vehicular homicide.. etc.. it all comes out the same in the wash.. an American is dead because of that creep Holder and more to come. You leftists can pat yourselves on the backs.. your Zombie worship of your dictators have allowed them to run around and do just about whatever the hell they want.. BUT NO LONGER.. A new day is here.. buckle up.

That's a hysterical post, on a lot of levels Holder excluded.

Simple question....
.....With Teabagger-style distracto-options.

The simple-answer is:

"FRIG" NEWTON GINGRICH.

"Gingrich’s transgressions were more than a decade ago. But they were not merely private. As speaker of the House, he conducted an affair during the impeachment of a president for lying under oath about an affair. It helped undermine a movement Gingrich had helped to build.

And this indiscipline was not an aberration. It indicated an impulsiveness found elsewhere in his career. Gingrich has a history of making serious charges that turn out to be self-indictments — witness his recent attack on congressional advocates for Freddie Mac, despite having been one of its well-paid consultants. Gingrich’s language is often intemperate. He is seized by temporary enthusiasms. He combines absolute certainty in any given moment with continual reinvention over time.

These traits are suited to a provocateur, an author, a commentator, a consultant. They are not the normal makings of a chief executive."​

Last edited:
Holder didn't accidentally put those guns in the hands of killers. He intentionally did it. That's not negligence.

Issa isn't going to let this go.. He was on with Sean Hannity last night. He said there is some explosive stuff coming in to his office now- whisterblowers nervous.. emails.. The shit is about to hit the fan and these Chicago Thugs are going to do real time. I hope Holder rots in a jail cell where he belongs.

I believe we prosecute ASSHOLES for the death of a person due to negligence such as in the cases of Death by vehicular homicide.. etc.. it all comes out the same in the wash.. an American is dead because of that creep Holder and more to come. You leftists can pat yourselves on the backs.. your Zombie worship of your dictators have allowed them to run around and do just about whatever the hell they want.. BUT NO LONGER.. A new day is here.. buckle up.

WTF are you over there babbling about????

Oh yes he did and he even testified yesterday that because of his FUCKING incompetence, more Americans WILL DIE. Smoke on that you dirtbag.

I bet Michal Jackson's physician would have loved to have you on his jury. :thup:

Why? what's he doing....four years or something? For involuntary manslaughter but not Murder?

4 years and its akin to murder? I don't think so. And he'll probably only serve 2.

Mrs. Shaman also votes present...

(No, i won't quote that faggot).....

about your babbling, of course.

I bet Michal Jackson's physician would have loved to have you on his jury. :thup:

Why? what's he doing....four years or something? For involuntary manslaughter but not Murder?

4 years and its akin to murder? I don't think so. And he'll probably only serve 2.
Better than nothing, I always say, especially when negligence leads to death.

Cheating on your spouse is a pretty big piece of shit thing to do. But, as Democrats taught is in the late 90s when the sitting President had almost 3 times as many women come forth with details, evidence and witnesses that the President cheated on his wife and abused his power and obstructed justice in the investigation, this is a private matter between the husband and wife.

Running US guns into Mexico to build the political case that the US should stop making guns is just illegal. Then, a US border agent is killed with one of those guns. This is beyond piece of shit.

The American People can/will decide man did worse to America. My money is on the latter.

yea, i know....but it's still a comment that's nothing to do with what i said though :eusa_eh:

Well, we expect Holder to be a piece of shit because he is part of the hippie crowd of free sex, rock and roll and fuck the law, but we don't expect the same from a guy that runs in the party of family, hard work and respecting the law. So I will say that HERMAN CAIN IS THE BIGGER PIECE OF SHIT!

yea, i know....but it's still a comment that's nothing to do with what i said though :eusa_eh:
"Negligent homicide".

about your babbling, of course.

No babbling to it.. ALL EVIDENCE at yesterday's hearing on the Hill.. then again you mindnumb Zombie leftists never educate yourselves.. you just sing your Obamabot, MmmmMmmmMMmmm Barack Hussein Obama MmmmMmmMMMmm...

you have evidence re: all the disparaging comments you said about me, personally, in your hysterical post?

I'd love to see what passes for evidence in your hysterical eyes.

Forum List

Back