Who is the bigger piece of shit? Herman Cain or Eric Holder?

Who is the bigger piece of shit?

• Cain

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Holder

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched Herman last night on Hannity.. He's going to be suing the bejesus out of these women. NONE have any evidence.. ZERO.. Not one flirty text, hotel receipts, gifts, letters.. NOTHING.. Isn't that strange? A 13 year affair with NOTHING to show for it???

On the other hand we have ample evidence of just how sleazy Eric Holder is to the tune of being responsible for an American being dead.. he testified yesterday that more deaths were to come because of his incompetence. President Dumbo strikes again.

:rofl:

is he going to use sarah palin's lawyer or is he saving up for orly titz?

Eric Cantor

:)

Well yeah..but Issa is a bonafide criminal.

Falls in line with today's conservatism. Bush was the beginning of that. First President of the United States with a criminal record before entering office.

True Story. :thup:

while there both pieces of shit, i have to go with the one who swore an oath to uphold the constitution

Wait del:eusa_hand:

The justice dept submitted a 1300 page explanation for false testimony. :eusa_shifty:

I watched Herman last night on Hannity.. He's going to be suing the bejesus out of these women. NONE have any evidence.. ZERO.. Not one flirty text, hotel receipts, gifts, letters.. NOTHING.. Isn't that strange? A 13 year affair with NOTHING to show for it???

On the other hand we have ample evidence of just how sleazy Eric Holder is to the tune of being responsible for an American being dead.. he testified yesterday that more deaths were to come because of his incompetence. President Dumbo strikes again.

Maybe he's "using" Sarah Palin..as in "Nailin' Palin'"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34G0h7R__Y]Who's Nailin Palin? - YouTube[/ame]

Hope he does sue em.

I also find it amazing that all these chickies had to do was accuse Cain of something and loads of folks bought their acccusations without one shred of proof. All he said. She said.

As for Holder he needs to vacate as AG. He's so incompetent its beyond belief that Barry still keeps him around. Jesus. Talk about taking up space.

As usual you make a completely asinine comment that has NOTHING to do with your boy Holder being a literal piece of cow dung. E P I C F A I L That's a big L- for loser Dodo bird.

But, I do have to say that my finance, who is not a fan of Herman Cain, is cracking me up lately. At the beginning of the accusations hitting the news, he said he thought Cain was lying about it. I asked him why. He said he can tell when Cain is being untruthful because his accent gets more "ghetto". :lol: (First I've heard of that saying, but it IS descriptive.)

So, last week while driving, he was annoyed at a driver and he yelled at the driver (windows closed, of course), "Don't make me get all Herman Cain on your ass!" I about died laughing. Now, it's become a saying in the house.

He even admitted to help Ginger White financially, your partisan brain is going to deny his words? I guess if your husband had a friendship with a woman for 13 years that you didn't know about you'd be ok with it.....

Hope he does sue em.

I also find it amazing that all these chickies had to do was accuse Cain of something and loads of folks bought their acccusations without one shred of proof. All he said. She said.

As for Holder he needs to vacate as AG. He's so incompetent its beyond belief that Barry still keeps him around. Jesus. Talk about taking up space.

If it was all lies and bullshit he didn't have to step down, he should have stayed and fought the good fight.

Simple question....
SIMPLE ANSWER: HOLDER. He put americans in harms way and lied about it.

You mean like Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Rice, and a plethora of PNAC cowboys?

How many Americans died over the Iraqi lie?
Sticking to the stupidity of that line huh? Clintons cia are the ones who lied. Dimwits supported going into Iraq until it wasn't politicly expedient anymore. Holder pos period.

He even admitted to help Ginger White financially, your partisan brain is going to deny his words? I guess if your husband had a friendship with a woman for 13 years that you didn't know about you'd be ok with it.....

Here is the new MORONIC liberal standard of EVIDENCE of an affair- Giving someone money. Let's hear it for these assclowns known as liberals and their half cocked brains. Well now, let's go find out if President Dumbo has ever given any money to any woman.. which will mean by default he's had an affair.. your logic, STOOPID.

I would be.

Here is the new MORONIC liberal standard of EVIDENCE of an affair- Giving someone money. Let's hear it for these assclowns known as liberals and their half cocked brains. Well now, let's go find out if President Dumbo has ever given any money to any woman.. which will mean by default he's had an affair.. your logic, STOOPID.

His wife didn't even know about Ginger White, do you think thats fucking standard procedure in a non adulterous "platonic" friendship? Or is that the Republican way?

Forum List

Back