Who is the bigger piece of shit? Herman Cain or Eric Holder?

Who is the bigger piece of shit?

• Cain

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Holder

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is the bigger toilet bowl floater? That's one of the easiest questions that have appeared here.

Let's see. Cain is a self-made man who attended Morehouse College, despite his growing up in the Jim Crow south. Cain worked his way up to CEO of a large corporation. IF, and I say IF he has sexually harrassed OR had an affair with another woman, I would say that is a significant personal failure, but it certainly does not rise to the level of Eric Holder's professional incompetence and possible outright illegal behavior.

We have the Mark Rich affair during Clinton's presidency, all of which was vetted by Eric Holder. Then as Attorney General, Eric has been personally responsible for letting the New Black Panthers stand at a polling place with clubs, threatening potential voters. Lawyers at the Justice Department have quit over this and have called it the single biggest miscarriage of justice they have ever heard of. Someone on this thread has discounted the act. Course, if it was Tea Party members standing around a polling place, then we would be searching for the lumber and nails to build a gallows down by the courthouse.

Fast and Furious. The cockroaches are still scrambling from that one. One dead law enforcement officer. Holder refuses to apologize to the family. I hope that the House Committee investigating this thing puts as much light on it as possible.

We have the belief that terrorists committing acts of war against the United States on a foreign battlefield should be read the Miranda Warning. The failed attempt to try foreign combatants in New York. The Gibson guitar fiasco. The Ft. Hood terrorist incident, the Arkansas recruiting station shootings, and other terrorist incidents being down played as a simple "criminal act." The underwear bomber fiasco, just to name a few.

Eric Holder should be impeached by the Congress and removed from office, then he should be tried for his crimes. Then when he is convicted, he can have the cell next to the underwear bomber and they can discuss how horrible they've been treated for the next twenty years.

Great post.

In a nutshell.

Holder is by far the worst and should be removed from office. Imcompetence is his name.

Simple question....

It is a VERY simple question with what I hope is an obvious answer...time to vote to see how everyone voted.

DO I vote for the guy that is rumored to have cheated on his wife and sexually harassed people or do I vote for the guy that either willingly or unwittingly put assult rifles into the hands of drug cartels that have been used to verifiably kill people........hmmmmmmmmmm

People kill people. And, if I were to buy a gun for a known violent psycho, and he killed someone, I am sure I would be charged with some serious shit.

You're not a sicko commie at all. :)
i agree - people kill people.

anyhoo----have a good day!! contractions are around 8 mins now.....might be a 1st time daddy by day's end, gotta dip!!
Wow!!!!! Gonna start a thread.

Congrats, GT!!!!

Fingers are crossed that all goes well.

Double congrats GT.

Hope everything goes well and your a new daddy. Hope its a girl then you can vet all the guys when she starts dating. LOl

Best wishs

Hi, you have received -113 reputation points from G.T..
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
which were the stupid comments...lemme know.

Regards,
G.T.

Oh wow.. Even more pathetic. LOL
Grrrrrrrr. I HATE neg whines!

I know.. I have NEVER negged anyone nor will I.. It reminds me of a bad episode of Sesame Street.
Just saying, neg whines are NOT cool. Not at all, irrespective of political leaning.

With some, it's a guarantee that they will whine about negs.

Not cool. Just so you know. ;) You can open a can of neg worms with that.

Holder murdered no one.

Oh yes he did and he even testified yesterday that because of his FUCKING incompetence, more Americans WILL DIE. Smoke on that you dirtbag.

Negligence and Murder are two different terms though, don't be a hysteric.

He is actually an accessory to the murder as his decisions, or lack of performing his role as AG, are what put the guns in the hands of people who murdered other humans.

Is a guy who is rumored to have cheated on his wife and/or harassed co-workers morally worse than a guy who supplied the means for innocent people to be murdered to you?

THat is the question.

Grrrrrrrr. I HATE neg whines!

I know.. I have NEVER negged anyone nor will I.. It reminds me of a bad episode of Sesame Street.
Just saying, neg whines are NOT cool. Not at all, irrespective of political leaning.

Duly noted.. you're entitled to your opinion.. that's where it ends. Negging someone is pathetic.. why hide it? I really don't care that you didn't like that I posted it. Just sayin. ;-)

Simple question....

It is a VERY simple question with what I hope is an obvious answer...time to vote to see how everyone voted.

DO I vote for the guy that is rumored to have cheated on his wife and sexually harassed people or do I vote for the guy that either willingly or unwittingly put assult rifles into the hands of drug cartels that have been used to verifiably kill people........hmmmmmmmmmm
Does the fact.....

.....make a difference???

:eusa_think:

northmug.jpg
northprofile.jpg

Duly noted.. you're entitled to your opinion.. that's where it ends. Negging someone is pathetic.. why hide it? I really don't care that you didn't like that I posted it. Just sayin. ;-)
OK.

Then enjoy the negs you get with neg whines.

Just how I roll. Nothing personal.

Simple question....

Does the fact.....

.....make a difference???

:eusa_think:

northmug.jpg
northprofile.jpg

Not at all...how does Oliver North/Ronald Reagan's Iran-contra scandal justify Holders bad decision or complete incompetence?

Oh yes he did and he even testified yesterday that because of his FUCKING incompetence, more Americans WILL DIE. Smoke on that you dirtbag.

He is actually an accessory to the murder as his decisions, or lack of performing his role as AG, are what put the guns in the hands of people who murdered other humans.

Is a guy who is rumored to have cheated on his wife and/or harassed co-workers morally worse than a guy who supplied the means for innocent people to be murdered to you?

THat is the question.

All-of-a-sudden, Teabaggers are concerned about.....

.....huh??

handjob.gif

Who is the bigger toilet bowl floater? That's one of the easiest questions that have appeared here.

Let's see. Cain is a self-made man who attended Morehouse College, despite his growing up in the Jim Crow south. Cain worked his way up to CEO of a large corporation. IF, and I say IF he has sexually harrassed OR had an affair with another woman, I would say that is a significant personal failure, but it certainly does not rise to the level of Eric Holder's professional incompetence and possible outright illegal behavior.

We have the Mark Rich affair during Clinton's presidency, all of which was vetted by Eric Holder. Then as Attorney General, Eric has been personally responsible for letting the New Black Panthers stand at a polling place with clubs, threatening potential voters. Lawyers at the Justice Department have quit over this and have called it the single biggest miscarriage of justice they have ever heard of. Someone on this thread has discounted the act. Course, if it was Tea Party members standing around a polling place, then we would be searching for the lumber and nails to build a gallows down by the courthouse.

Fast and Furious. The cockroaches are still scrambling from that one. One dead law enforcement officer. Holder refuses to apologize to the family. I hope that the House Committee investigating this thing puts as much light on it as possible.

We have the belief that terrorists committing acts of war against the United States on a foreign battlefield should be read the Miranda Warning. The failed attempt to try foreign combatants in New York. The Gibson guitar fiasco. The Ft. Hood terrorist incident, the Arkansas recruiting station shootings, and other terrorist incidents being down played as a simple "criminal act." The underwear bomber fiasco, just to name a few.

Eric Holder should be impeached by the Congress and removed from office, then he should be tried for his crimes. Then when he is convicted, he can have the cell next to the underwear bomber and they can discuss how horrible they've been treated for the next twenty years.

Bullshit, the New BPP was already standing at voting stations before Holder became President and it was the Bush administration that decided not to pursue any action, get the fucking facts straight before you go on a pissing mission.

The shootings at Ft Hood and Arkansas have nothing to do with Holder, you're dishonest piece of shit.

THat is the question.

All-of-a-sudden, Teabaggers are concerned about.....

.....huh??

handjob.gif

Like our founders I value Life.

Being Pro Life and Anti-Death penalty of corse I'm going to be upset about our govt giving out guns to criminals that end up getting innocent civilians killed.

I think your picking the wrong poster to try your drivel on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egFiQerbOpM]South Park (Comedy Central) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back