Who is the bigger piece of shit? Herman Cain or Eric Holder?

Who is the bigger piece of shit?

• Cain

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Holder

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're trying to compare slippery runny diarrhea (Cain) to a fully formed turd (holder)

Let's see: With Holder, we have rock-solid evidence that he has lied about Fast and Furious, a pretty serious situation leading to the death of a federal agent. With Holder, we have a video of voter intimidation and he can't seem to find any problem with that.

With Cain, we have accusations that he likes the women a bit too much.

Hmmmm.

Holder, hands down.

Let's see: With Holder, we have rock-solid evidence that he has lied about Fast and Furious, a pretty serious situation leading to the death of a federal agent. With Holder, we have a video of voter intimidation and he can't seem to find any problem with that.

With Cain, we have accusations that he likes the women a bit too much.

Hmmmm.

Holder, hands down.

Fast and Furious is something they need to fire Holder over.

The "New black Panther" thing. Meh. Not so much. Those two idiots were chased off by the cops after ten minutes, and it was just a bit of weird street theatre.

You ever hear the expression, "Don't make a Federal Case out of it". It was meant for situations like this.

at this point does it matter? We will spend millions on this, select senetors and Reps who need face time for their re-election campaigns will get valuable face time. Really, isn't this what its really about? In the end it will all amount to a slap on the wrist for Holder, and Cain is already gone.

at this point does it matter? We will spend millions on this, select senetors and Reps who need face time for their re-election campaigns will get valuable face time. Really, isn't this what its really about? In the end it will all amount to a slap on the wrist for Holder, and Cain is already gone.

So you're voting present ? ..... :eusa_whistle:

Simple question....

Holder....Without question.

Lowlife democrats praised holder for attempting an end around congress and the Constitution.

At least impeachment talks have started for that low life.

When Cain screws up (pun intended), he and his wife are the only one badly effected. Holder screws up and people die. HOLDER.

I quite like Herman.

Me to. I think he rocks.

Holder on the other hand is totally incompetent at his job. Hell. He doesn't appear to know what his job is. He seems to think FF is gonna just blow over and he can carry on. Don't think so.

If Barry has half a brain he will kick Holder to the curb before 2012.

I quite like Herman.

Me to. I think he rocks.

Holder on the other hand is totally incompetent at his job. Hell. He doesn't appear to know what his job is. He seems to think FF is gonna just blow over and he can carry on. Don't think so.

If Barry has half a brain he will kick Holder to the curb before 2012.

Well, that leaves out Holder getting kicked to the curb.

I watched Herman last night on Hannity.. He's going to be suing the bejesus out of these women. NONE have any evidence.. ZERO.. Not one flirty text, hotel receipts, gifts, letters.. NOTHING.. Isn't that strange? A 13 year affair with NOTHING to show for it???

On the other hand we have ample evidence of just how sleazy Eric Holder is to the tune of being responsible for an American being dead.. he testified yesterday that more deaths were to come because of his incompetence. President Dumbo strikes again.

Forum List

Back