Who is smarter Joe Biden or Harry Reid?

Both of them are smarter than CrusaderFrank.

NAh Crusader Frank has an IQ above 50, which neither of these dimwits have
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFduMuP7v-k]Sen. Biden Brags: "My State Was A Slave State" - YouTube[/ame]

They are number 2 and 4 in line for POTUS.

Biden is certifiable.

Reid is either suffering AIDS related dementia from his IV Drug abuse and promiscuous gay life style (I'm not judging him, but those are the risks Harry took from spending his time in Gloryholes instead of passing budgets) or early onset Alzheimer.

Who is the smarter of the two?

I vote for pineapple

who's stupider... frankie or my pet rock.

i vote for the pet rock.

That's funny. Have you thought about writing for Carrottop, he's looking for new material

Last edited:

Biden is certifiable.

Reid is either suffering AIDS related dementia from his IV Drug abuse and promiscuous gay life style (I'm not judging him, but those are the risks Harry took from spending his time in Gloryholes instead of passing budgets) or early onset Alzheimer.

I vote for pineapple

Who cares??

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

Who cares??

That's the point! They're Democrats so Dems don't care if one is certifiable and the other may have dementia

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

Who cares??

That's the point! They're Democrats so Dems don't care if one is certifiable and the other may have dementia

Because it's not true.

Biden's dumb as a sack of broken doorknobs. Reid's probably pretty smart, he's just a scumbag.

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

Reid and Biden dressed for the Democratic National Convention:
images

Breaking News!!! This just in!! Reliable sources have confirmed that Joe Biden has an IQ of just 29.7 That comes in slightly higher than Harry Reid's IQ of 27.2 - according to the very reliable but as yet unnamed sources. These figures were confirmed by a non-scientific method of tracking the public statements of these men and comparing them to reality.

What???:eek: I thought that was their blood alcohol levels. OMG someone else lied. :cheers2:

A reliable but unnamed source has just confirmed to me that Joe Biden had 85% of his brain removed in a secret surgical procedure conducted in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House the evening before Obama's inauguration. My extremely reliable source confirmed that the procedure was required by Obama. My very, very, reliable source confirmed that the reason for the brain-ectomy of Biden was because Obama wanted to be the "smartest man" in his Administration.

Forum List

Back