Who is smarter Joe Biden or Harry Reid?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

They are number 2 and 4 in line for POTUS.

Biden is certifiable.

Reid is either suffering AIDS related dementia from his IV Drug abuse and promiscuous gay life style (I'm not judging him, but those are the risks Harry took from spending his time in Gloryholes instead of passing budgets) or early onset Alzheimer.

Who is the smarter of the two?

I vote for pineapple

Biden is certifiable.

Reid is either suffering AIDS related dementia from his IV Drug abuse and promiscuous gay life style (I'm not judging him, but those are the risks Harry took from spending his time in Gloryholes instead of passing budgets) or early onset Alzheimer.

I vote for pineapple

This is a trick question right?

Breaking News!!! This just in!! Reliable sources have confirmed that Joe Biden has an IQ of just 29.7 That comes in slightly higher than Harry Reid's IQ of 27.2 - according to the very reliable but as yet unnamed sources. These figures were confirmed by a non-scientific method of tracking the public statements of these men and comparing them to reality.

joe-biden.jpg

“Children should be educated to the degree they are educable.” -- Joe Biden July 2012.

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

“He didn’t pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that’s true? Well, I’m not certain." -- Harry Reid

joe-biden.jpg

“Children should be educated to the degree they are educable.” -- Joe Biden July 2012.

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

“He didn’t pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that’s true? Well, I’m not certain." -- Harry Reid

The best part of this is he employs liberal brainwashing.....on himself.....they more he tells himself, the more he believes it and the dumber things he does....now THAT is classic

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

who's stupider... frankie or my pet rock.

i vote for the pet rock.

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

who's stupider... frankie or my pet rock.

i vote for the pet rock.

So who's Rock?

dang I'm bored

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1kmGKDuUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Wayne's World - GAME ON!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Biden is certifiable.

I vote for pineapple

Well we do know who the dumbest is.

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

Forum List

Back