who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

Oh for fuck sake, I would have voted for McCain, but the President is just on vacation, he has all the hot buttons with him.

Get a grip.

Reagan went to his ranch every ten minutes.

Why not?

A real leader can lead from anywhere.

Now I am confused. Your a right leaning person who makes sense? This is new to me sir. Please stop. :doubt:

i see....so, when obama is on vacation, he is still working, he is still the president

but when bush is on vacation, he is to be ridiculed for going on "vacation" more than any other president....

the hypocrisy of the left is so easy to lure....and catch

OH......I get it now

You are trying to make a point!

You are trying to prove that someone who takes a day off from work is the same as a person who takes a hundred days off from work. Problem is.....you FAIL!

Anyone who works in this country knows they can take time off and the job will not suffer. However, you reach a point where excessive time off means the job doesn't get done.

Did Bush taking time off hurt his Presidency? I don't think so. He was not a hands on President. He tended to drift off at meetings. He was incurious about all but a few issues. So even when he was there...he was not there.

no, you fail.....

either vacation is not working or it is.....

simple really.....wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite

More simplistic analogies from the wingnuts.....FAIL

The one family member that lived in Hawaii is dead dumbass and I guarantee that Barry isn't staying in his white granny's old house. Where do you find the bullshit you regurgitate.

I could ask the same question.. How do we know he isn't paying for it out of his own pocket? But again?? Care to explain all the trips to Texas?? Or are you just going to continue to make yourself look like an ignorant hypocrit??

Put up or shut up!! Prove he isn't paying for his vacation with his own money?

Bush didn't lecture us on our use of fuel. Bush was also going to HIS ranch, not blowing tax dollars renting mansions, what the fuck are black people doing going to the beach anyway?:razz:

Obama is paying for the rental out of his pocket.

Bush and Daddy Bush both owned expensive multi-million dollar retreats. Do you think that taxpayer dollars did not go into enhancing security at those retreats? Taxpayers paid to house and feed security at Crawford and Kennebunkport. Taxpayers payed to install secure communications at those facilities.

The Bush's were the ones who were eletist

who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

we had an attempted terror attack while obama is kicking it in hawaii in a $4000 a night beach front house with the two houses on either side rented for his family and guests...

so who is in charge of running the country while the president is on vacation?

I guess the same deal as when Bush spent his record vacation time in TX.

In accordance with the US Constitution President Obama is running the country.

I'm sorry, but a nutjob setting himself on fire is not the end of the world as we know it

huh...how can obama be running the country, eg, working, being the president, while he is on vacation?

You've created some pretty dumb threads, Yurt but this one is really ignorant. :eusa_doh:

The less time politicians spend running the country, the better.

Best post award!

youre-winner.jpg

Who ran the county when Bush was on vacation more than any other president in history. (You know in hi multi million dollar ranch.) Actually we know the ans. to that, it was Cheney. :evil:

don't change the subject

who runs the country while the president vacations?

George Soros......

Rawm Emanuel. Oh wait. He's probably on vacation too. How about Bo the dog?? He could probably do a better job. I know my Border Collier could.

Osama left the football, red phone and teleprompters back home. don't wanna be disturbed by petty shit like terrorists.

(actually he is disturbed) :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry, but a nutjob setting himself on fire is not the end of the world as we know it

huh...how can obama be running the country, eg, working, being the president, while he is on vacation?

You've created some pretty dumb threads, Yurt but this one is really ignorant. :eusa_doh:

Its ok. Yurt created one every time Bush took vacation...(you know, when he took vacation more than any other president in history). :doubt:

Don't know but i heard he was having a hell of a round of golf during the latest Terrorist attack. Hey i thought playing golf while President was "Evil?" Well that's what the Liberal loons used to screech all the time no? Oh but now playing golf while President is "good." Hmm? Good to see the Liberal loons are still as confused & loony as ever.

really...what is ignorant? me thinks you don't like it because it shows the hypocrisy of the left...bush vacation = bad, obama vacation = good and he is still running the country

its nice to know the same libs who accused bush of not working, eg, vacation, believe obama is always working, even when on vacation

no wonder you don't like this thread

Don't know but i heard he was having a hell of a round of golf during the latest Terrorist attack. Hey i thought playing golf while President was "Evil?" Well that's what the Liberal loons used to screech all the time no? Oh but now playing golf while President is "good." Hmm? Good to see the Liberal loons are still as confused & loony as ever.

Yo........A Pack of Lips Yowl............you DO realize that Bush Jr. quit playing golf all on his own after 9/11, right? He (Bush Jr.) stated it wasn't right for the president to be playing golf when there is a threat to the US.

It wasn't the "libs" dipshit........it was Bush Jr.

Wanna know the real reason by the way? Seems that the Secret Service was nervous of him playing golf, because it's really easy to hide a sniper on a golf course, and they were afraid that Bush Jr. would be killed.

Obama isn't that much of a pussy. He's an idiot and an arrogant bastard, but at least he's not a coward.

Playing Golf during and after a Terrorist Attack is now a "Good Thing" according to all the Liberal Loons ay? But But..."BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHH...GOLF...EVIL!!!!!!!!!" Hmm?

Cheney. Or we could go back to republicans when they said, we understand Bush is on vacation almost as much as he is actually in the white house, but he was always working.
LOL.

Remembah?

you're the biggest bush vacation quack on the board....yet, obama is on vacation, near terrorist attacks happen, and so what......let's talk about cheney, bush.....anyone but obama......IOW.....you're a hypocrite like your buddy rightwinger....you listen to left wing talk and spout their talking points and can't think for yourselves

you will stop at nothing to apologize for obama

So Obama should come back for this? LOL.

Should he also give up golfing for it?

You sir are a hypocrite. Unless yo started threads each time Bush took vacation, YOU ARE A HACK.

you're such a mindless hack you don't even see your hypocrisy. i haven't claimed obama is not working while on vacation, i haven't whine about his vacations....while you have constantly whined about bush's vacations, yet now here you are saying obama is still working/running the country while he is on vacation, but bush was not....

idiot

Yo........A Pack of Lips Yowl............you DO realize that Bush Jr. quit playing golf all on his own after 9/11, right? He (Bush Jr.) stated it wasn't right for the president to be playing golf when there is a threat to the US.

It wasn't the "libs" dipshit........it was Bush Jr.

Wanna know the real reason by the way? Seems that the Secret Service was nervous of him playing golf, because it's really easy to hide a sniper on a golf course, and they were afraid that Bush Jr. would be killed.

Obama isn't that much of a pussy. He's an idiot and an arrogant bastard, but at least he's not a coward.

Was Bush afraid someone would throw a golf shoe at him??

Those spikes could hurt

I wonder if the OP bitched about the taxpayer expenses to send Bush to Crawford all those times? Or about how much the Crawford ranch is worth? All the costs to send his aids and stuff there with him? And tax payer money for their food and shelter? Oh NOES!!!

I bet they even took Air Force One ...

stop being an apologist for obama

if bush told people to tighten their belts, we all need to give some skin, bitched about kerry's wealth and saying this shows he is out of touch and elite....then i would have

but bush didn't, obama did and you are constantly making excuses for obama's hypocrisy, constantly pointing to bush as if that negates obama's hypocrisy

Forum List

Back