Who Is Right About WMDs in Iraq, the Right or Trump?

Actually W didn't believe as Trump that the biased MSM was the biggest enemy!
I mean when you have people like the following ENCOURAGING THE DEATHS of American soldiers by telling the enemy..."yup we are the bad guys".
In spite of the Harvard study that shows such encouraging comments EMBOLDENED the enemy!!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

This Harvard study to have increased violence by 10%...
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:"
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And the above traitors and all you that agreed with them should be blamed for the deaths of all people in Iraq because of your idiocy in "emboldenment" of the enemy!
When you kill innocent men, women and children in cold blood,
you are the bad guy.

And when you try to defend them, you are simply evil.

Right so says the person who is DEFENDING the traitors THAT studies show HELPED kill our troops!

But of course you never seem to comment about the barbarians that did this to "innocent babies"!
ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY while teaching militants how to use explosives, says head of Iraqi security committee
  • The baby was blown up as part of a sickening training exercise in Iraq
  • Iraqi security source claims the baby's father was executed by ISIS
  • ISIS has repeatedly used child soldiers in suicide bomb attacks
ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY in explosives training exercise | Daily Mail Online

You defend these barbarians that the above traitors encourage to kill more babies???

"I was surprised that she (Nancy Pelosi) didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."
Today on the morning political talk shows Nancy accidentally said bush when she meant Trump. She said oh forgive me president bush, I never thought I'd miss the day you were President

The Right said there were WMDs in Iraq. Right up until 2015.

The far left liberal Democrat Donald Trump said, and still says, there weren't.

Who is correct?

Simple question.
Righties could easily be convinced that the WMDs ended up in Syria and Assad's using them.

Right so says the person who is DEFENDING the traitors THAT studies show HELPED kill our troops!

But of course you never seem to comment about the barbarians that did this to "innocent babies"!
ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY while teaching militants how to use explosives, says head of Iraqi security committee
ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY in explosives training exercise | Daily Mail Online

You defend these barbarians that the above traitors encourage to kill more babies???
Sorry, I don't support bad guys, no matter who they are. And I don't need parlor tricks to win a debate. But I will say this, at least ISIS doesn't make jokes while they are murdering innocent people.

Righties could easily be convinced that the WMDs ended up in Syria and Assad's using them.
And righties can have their heads up their collective asses if they think you could move a convoy of semis, a 1000 miles across open desert, in one of the most watched areas in the world, without being noticed by US satellites that can read a license plate from a 120 miles up.

Not to mention the fact that a country does not send their weapons to their enemy.

Sorry, I don't support bad guys, no matter who they are. And I don't need parlor tricks to win a debate. But I will say this, at least ISIS doesn't make jokes while they are murdering innocent people.

How is it a "parlor trick"! You accused our troops just as the traitors Murtha,Obama,kerry,reid did of being the bad guys!
How else would any one look at your comments? You obviously are really grossly ill informed by the extremely BIASED MSM that during the LIBERATION of IRAQ...
(even that term was reversed by the MSM... during Clinton years Clinton Signed the 1998 Liberation of Iraq Act...) and then under the biased MSM it became
"INVASION of Iraq"... don't you find that biased reporting? And if they BIASED that reporting then you and millions like you fell for the Abu Ghraib crap! Which was all done by less then 17 soldiers. YET the MSM blew this and many other stories, Gitmo...etc. so out of proportion to reality and idiots like YOU ate it UP!
You honestly believed all our troops were like those 17 at Abu Ghraib! You honestly believe as the idiot Murtha that ALL our troops "killed innocent civilians in cold blood"!
YOU know how many of the hundreds of thousands of US troops were involved in what Murtha accused all our troops of doing?
ZERO!
By June 17, 2008, six defendants had had their cases dropped and a seventh found not guilty.[6] The exception was former Staff Sergeant, now-Private Frank Wuterich. On October 3, 2007, the Article 32 hearing investigating officer recommended that Wuterich be tried for negligent homicide in the deaths of two women and five children, and that charges of murder be dropped.
Haditha massacre - Wikipedia

But by then the damage to our troops by idiots like you and Murtha was done.
AND as far as Kerry's "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Calling our troops "TERRORISTS"?
GEEZ hand the enemy ,i.e. the MSM biased reporting a golden opportunity!
So come on these aren't "parlor tricks". You and your ignorant ILK continually fall for the BIASED MSM BARF and you really can't seem to be sharp enough to distinguish
these BIASED anti-American MSM garbage for reporting!
Grow up please. Be a little more knowledgable!

How is it a "parlor trick"!
You tried to change the subject by making a baseless accusation that I support ISIS. That's a parlor trick.

You accused our troops just as the traitors Murtha,Obama,kerry,reid did of being the bad guys!
How else would any one look at your comments? You obviously are really grossly ill informed by the extremely BIASED MSM that during the LIBERATION of IRAQ...
(even that term was reversed by the MSM... during Clinton years Clinton Signed the 1998 Liberation of Iraq Act...) and then under the biased MSM it became
"INVASION of Iraq"... don't you find that biased reporting? And if they BIASED that reporting then you and millions like you fell for the Abu Ghraib crap! Which was all done by less then 17 soldiers. YET the MSM blew this and many other stories, Gitmo...etc. so out of proportion to reality and idiots like YOU ate it UP!
You honestly believed all our troops were like those 17 at Abu Ghraib! You honestly believe as the idiot Murtha that ALL our troops "killed innocent civilians in cold blood"!
YOU know how many of the hundreds of thousands of US troops were involved in what Murtha accused all our troops of doing?
ZERO!
By June 17, 2008, six defendants had had their cases dropped and a seventh found not guilty.[6] The exception was former Staff Sergeant, now-Private Frank Wuterich. On October 3, 2007, the Article 32 hearing investigating officer recommended that Wuterich be tried for negligent homicide in the deaths of two women and five children, and that charges of murder be dropped.

AND as far as Kerry's "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
So come on these aren't "parlor tricks". You and your ignorant ILK continually fall for the BIASED MSM BARF and you really can't seem to be sharp enough to distinguish
How do you consider making jokes while murdering 11 people in cold blood, good guys?

How is it a "parlor trick"!
You tried to change the subject by making a baseless accusation that I support ISIS. That's a parlor trick.

You accused our troops just as the traitors Murtha,Obama,kerry,reid did of being the bad guys!
ZERO!

How do you consider making jokes while murdering 11 people in cold blood, good guys?

As ignorant people like YOU and Murtha take the exception and make it the RULE.
And who were CHARGED in the deaths of the 11 people? NO ONE! So once again you are ignorant of the facts!
Further charges of assault and manslaughter were ultimately dropped, and Wuterich was convicted of a single count of negligent dereliction of duty on January 24, 2012.[8][9] Wuterich received a rank reduction and pay cut but avoided jail time.[10][11] Iraqis expressed disbelief and voiced outrage after the six-year US military prosecution ended with none of the Marines sentenced to incarceration. A lawyer for the victims said, "This is an assault on humanity"; he, as well as the Iraqi government, said they might bring the case to international courts.[12]
But as people of your ILK are wont to do you take NOTHING absolutely NOTHING and make a mountain out of dung!
Were you actually at the "Haditha Massacre" (another example of the BIASED wikipedia's method of smearing our military) ?
But people like you run with the first hint of Americans being the bad guy and that meme then gets repeated...regardless of the FACTS!
So yes... YOU grow up and consider carefully when you accuse people of murdering people!
It doesn't work that way in reality! You have no proof as did the military tribunal!

And righties can have their heads up their collective asses if they think you could move a convoy of semis, a 1000 miles across open desert, in one of the most watched areas in the world, without being noticed by US satellites that can read a license plate from a 120 miles up.

Not to mention the fact that a country does not send their weapons to their enemy.

I remember the US spotted a convoy moving in the dead of night to the Syrian border, and blew it up because they thought they were carrying WMD's from Iraq to Syria. It turns out that it was a bunch of farmers smuggling sheep.

washingtonpost.com: Iraqi Villagers Say Strike Was Case of Mistaken Identity

I remember the US spotted a convoy moving in the dead of night to the Syrian border, and blew it up because they thought they were carrying WMD's from Iraq to Syria. It turns out that it was a bunch of farmers smuggling sheep.

Could be false info by the untrustworthy post to demonize the former president (we've seen this happen, now we know to scrutinize the info as it is often used for propaganda).
Or it is a real story about false info given by informants for sake of distracting attention and was an error like you claim, however that is a smokescreen argument.
But worse, to make claims you are either saying that you and the Washington post had their arm elbow deep inside each sheep to know they were not smuggling anything as big as a vile?
Or you are saying you and the post is so stupid to think people smuggle stuff in openly displayed cargo with the words WMD or ACME written on them.
According to your logic the drug smugglers bring cocaine in see through bags stacked openly in trucks not hidden inside false bottoms of intermittent ice cream
containers or product boxes.
Nobody ever brought drugs into our country that smelled like your fingers?
So if you nor the Post checked the
"Supposed Sheeps" colon, how would you know what was smuggled?

Last edited:

In George W Bush's "war on EXCLUSIVELY ANTI ISRAEL 'terror'" there was never any truth allowed... and that is why folks like Pat Tillman got executed by their fellow (Zionist) "Americans"

And people like you take the coherent and make it incoherent. You take the real and make it unreal. You take the sane and make it insane.

And who were CHARGED in the deaths of the 11 people? NO ONE! So once again you are ignorant of the facts!
So what's your point? That those 11 people are still alive? That they weren't murdered in cold blood? That the marines in that chopper weren't cracking jokes as they mowed these people down on the 50cal? That these 11 people who were just standing around in the street did not get blown to bits? Is that what you're saying? Hitler would've loved you. You're just the kind of mindless bot that is needed to kill 6 million Jews.

Further charges of assault and manslaughter were ultimately dropped, and Wuterich was convicted of a single count of negligent dereliction of duty on January 24, 2012.[8][9] Wuterich received a rank reduction and pay cut but avoided jail time.[10][11] Iraqis expressed disbelief and voiced outrage after the six-year US military prosecution ended with none of the Marines sentenced to incarceration. A lawyer for the victims said, "This is an assault on humanity"; he, as well as the Iraqi government, said they might bring the case to international courts.[12]
Damn right it is an assault on humanity. Still is. I don't support criminals. People in the military that commit crimes, do not have my support. People who don't, do.

But as people of your ILK are wont to do you take NOTHING absolutely NOTHING and make a mountain out of dung!
"...people of your ILK are wont to do..."

WTF is that? Don't tell me you're just some dumbass home schooler? Debating a home schooler is like trying to masterbate when you're drunk!

Were you actually at the "Haditha Massacre" (another example of the BIASED wikipedia's method of smearing our military) ?
Were you? Then how do you know it was bias?

But people like you run with the first hint of Americans being the bad guy and that meme then gets repeated...regardless of the FACTS!
And people like you, try to say someone being shot in the back of the head at close range while they are handcuffed, isn't murder.

So yes... YOU grow up and consider carefully when you accuse people of murdering people!
WTF makes you think I haven't?

It doesn't work that way in reality! You have no proof as did the military tribunal!
Except the testimonies of the eyewitnesses who were there. At least I have that. You have no proof, period.

Sheep smuggling is a serious crime. In fact it's two crimes. The first being theft; the second being voter fraud. Because sheep, once they arrive at their destination, can be taught to vote. Hey, we did it for the Vietnamese?

Could be false info by the untrustworthy post to demonize the former president (we've seen this happen, now we know to scrutinize the info as it is often used for propaganda).
Or it is a real story about false info given by informants for sake of distracting attention and was an error like you claim, however that is a smokescreen argument.
But worse, to make claims you are either saying that you and the Washington post had their arm elbow deep inside each sheep to know they were not smuggling anything as big as a vile?
Or you are saying you and the post is so stupid to think people smuggle stuff in openly displayed cargo with the words WMD or ACME written on them.
According to your logic the drug smugglers bring cocaine in see through bags stacked openly in trucks not hidden inside false bottoms of intermittent ice cream
Are you saying sheep have false bottoms?

And people like you take the coherent and make it incoherent. You take the real and make it unreal. You take the sane and make it insane.

So what's your point? That those 11 people are still alive? That they weren't murdered in cold blood? That the marines in that chopper weren't cracking jokes as they mowed these people down on the 50cal? That these 11 people who were just standing around in the street did not get blown to bits? Is that what you're saying? Hitler would've loved you. You're just the kind of mindless bot that is needed to kill 6 million Jews.

Damn right it is an assault on humanity. Still is. I don't support criminals. People in the military that commit crimes, do not have my support. People who don't, do.

"...people of your ILK are wont to do..."

WTF is that? Don't tell me you're just some dumbass home schooler? Debating a home schooler is like trying to masterbate when you're drunk!

Were you? Then how do you know it was bias?

And people like you, try to say someone being shot in the back of the head at close range while they are handcuffed, isn't murder.

WTF makes you think I haven't?

Except the testimonies of the eyewitnesses who were there. At least I have that. You have no proof, period.

11 soldiers out of hundreds of thousands and you and the other traitors make it sound like ALL our troops are accused of this and these 11 were found NOT GUILTY!
Why are you defending a position that was found wrong!

The other track is Iraqi reaction to the killings. WaPo reports little outrage in Baghdad; the people there have too many massacres to keep count of. Time magazine goes back to Haditha and, surprisingly, finds some good news: the diligence of the military’s investigation has impressed the residents.
Jerry Alexander, the owner of G.I. Joe’s and a Navy man who served with the Marines for a dozen years, had much the same perspective, saying, “If I saw my buddy laying there dead, there is no such thing as too much retaliation.”…

“In the heat of combat, you cannot hesitate; he who hesitates is lost,” he said. “I would not prosecute these young men because they were just doing their jobs.”

Haditha: Marine eyewitnesses come forward (Update: Audio and video of the attack?) - Hot Air

But you like YOUR ILK hate America. You hate our troops and you look for every minute "exceptional" situation and then BLOW IT WAY OUT of proportion!
Geez... sure glad you weren't the bombardier in the Enola Gay!

Children are being used by ISIS and you don't find that offensive? Yet you are willing to paint ALL our troops with a negative brush ... just as the MSM does.
This was an exceptional situation. Born out of a conflict.
These are the FACTS... NOT guesses! Were they found guilty? NO! So why do you persist in blaming them? Military responses are taken in consideration of military actions.

(CNN)Here's a look at what you need to know about the 2005 killings of 24 civilians in Haditha, Iraq.

Facts:
Haditha is a city on the Euphrates River northwest of Baghdad, Iraq.
Eight US Marines faced charges in the deaths, but only one was convicted of a crime, that of negligent dereliction of duty.
Timeline:
November 19, 2005 - A roadside bomb kills 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Miguel Terrazas in the Haditha neighborhood of Al-Subhani.

November 19, 2005 - At least 24 Iraqi civilians, including women and children, are killed. Suspicion falls on Marines from Kilo Company of the 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment.
March 19, 2006 - Time.com first publishes the allegations of the killings. The story also runs in the March 27th issue of the magazine.
April 8, 2006 - The commander of the 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment and two company commanders are relieved of command and placed on staff duty during the investigation.
May 29, 2006 - Gen. Peter Pace, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, tells CNN there are two investigations - one into what happened and one into why the military didn't know about the incident sooner.
December 21, 2006 - Eight Marines face criminal charges or administrative punishment in connection with the incident.
- Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich, who led the detachment of Marines accused of involvement in the incident, is charged with 13 counts of unpremeditated murder, making false statements to investigators, and trying to persuade others to do the same. The murder charges include 12 counts of unpremeditated murder against individuals and one count of the murder of six people "while engaged in an act inherently dangerous to others."
- Lance Cpl. Justin Sharratt is charged with one count of unpremeditated murder, with three specifications (one for each fatality).
- Lance Cpl. Stephen Tatum is charged with negligent homicide and assault.
- Sgt. Sanick Dela Cruz is charged with unpremeditated murder and making a false statement.
- Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani is charged with one count of violating a lawful order and two counts of dereliction of duty.
- Capt. Randy Stone is charged with dereliction of duty and violating a lawful order.
- Capt. Lucas McConnell is charged with dereliction of duty.
- First Lt. Andrew Grayson is charged with obstruction of justice, dereliction of duty and making a false statement.
January 6, 2007 - The Washington Post publishes photos and information pertaining to the Haditha incident. The photos show five dead Iraqi men near a taxi cab. Shortly after, attorneys for the charged Marines request a probe to determine who leaked the photos, claiming their clients will not be given a fair trial because of them. US criminal investigators say they have found no evidence to support the claim of the Marines that the five Iraqis were shot after trying to flee the scene. The investigators say that all five Iraqi men were shot no more than 18 feet from the taxi they were ordered to exit and within arm's length of each other.
April 2, 2007 - Charges against Sgt. Sanick Dela Cruz are dropped in exchange for his testimony.
August 9, 2007 - Charges against Lance Cpl. Justin Sharratt and Capt. Randy Stone are dropped after Lt. Gen. James Mattis rules that they did not act inappropriately under the circumstances.
August 23, 2007 - Lt. Col. Paul Ware, the investigating officer, recommends that all charges be dropped against Lance Cpl. Stephen B. Tatum, saying the evidence is too weak for a court-martial.
September 5, 2007 - Maj. Gen. Richard A. Huck, former commanding general of the 2nd Marine Division; Col. Stephen W. Davis, former commanding officer of Regimental Combat Team 2, 2nd Marine Division; and Col. Robert G. Sokoloski, former chief of staff of 2nd Marine Division (Forward) receive letters of censure from the secretary of the Navy in connection to the Haditha investigation.
September 18, 2007 - Lt. Gen. James Mattis drops charges against Capt. Lucas McConnell.
October 4, 2007 - Lt. Col. Paul Ware, the investigating officer, recommends that the murder charges be dropped from Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich's case, but that he should be tried for the lesser offense of negligent homicide.
October 19, 2007 - The Marine Corps announces that Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani and Lance Cpl. Stephen Tatum will face courts-martial.
December 31, 2007 - 1st Lt. Andrew Grayson is referred for court-martial on charges of making false official statements, obstruction of justice and attempting to fraudulently separate from the Marine Corps.
December 31, 2007 - The Marine Corps announces that Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich will face a court-martial on charges of voluntary manslaughter, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, dereliction of duty and obstruction of justice.
March 28, 2008 - The US military announces that all charges are dropped against Lance Cpl. Stephen B. Tatum.
May 7, 2008 - "Battle for Haditha," a film dramatizing the events of November 19, 2005, opens.
June 4, 2008 - 1st Lt. Andrew Grayson is found not guilty on all charges.
June 17, 2008 - All charges against Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani are dropped after a judge rules that a general overseeing the case could have been improperly influenced by a prosecutor.
January 12, 2012 - After years of delay, the court-martial of Frank Wuterich, the last of eight Marines charged, begins with jury selection. He is charged with nine counts of voluntary manslaughter and other offenses.
January 23, 2012 - Wuterich pleads guilty to one count of negligent dereliction of duty.
January 24, 2012 - Wuterich is sentenced to 90 days in prison and a reduction in pay and rank, from staff sergeant to private.
May 30, 2013 - A Defense Department panel appointed by Defense Secretary Leon Panettaand Pentagon general counsel Jeh Johnson issues its report on investigations and prosecutions of US troops implicated in the abuse or murder of civilians in war zones. The panel recommends that in the future, criminal proceedings should be handled by the senior commander in the theater of combat and not the accused soldier's military branch. The panel was established after the investigation of the Haditha massacre led to no serious consequences for the accused soldiers.
Haditha Killings Fast Facts - CNN.com

Last edited:
But what does the Terrorists and terrorist supporters like Murtha do? Make it sound like ALL soldiers are criminals committing pre-meditated Murder!
All our military are the bad guys. Any one who trusts the MSM like CNN, MSNBC,ABC,etc.... will like the MSM believe this as the norm!
Sad... people like that don't have common sense.

11 soldiers out of hundreds of thousands and you and the other traitors make it sound like ALL our troops are accused of this and these 11 were found NOT GUILTY!
That's how you want me to make it sound. That's on you, not me.

Why are you defending a position that was found wrong!
I'm not defending anything. The facts of the case showed they went on a killing spree after their buddy went down.

The other track is Iraqi reaction to the killings. WaPo reports little outrage in Baghdad; the people there have too many massacres to keep count of.
No shit Sherlock. That is our fault.

Time magazine goes back to Haditha and, surprisingly, finds some good news: the diligence of the military’s investigation has impressed the residents.
Maybe the investigation did, but the results didn't.

Jerry Alexander, the owner of G.I. Joe’s and a Navy man who served with the Marines for a dozen years, had much the same perspective, saying, “If I saw my buddy laying there dead, there is no such thing as too much retaliation.”…
I think we all would think that if we were in that situation.

“In the heat of combat, you cannot hesitate; he who hesitates is lost,” he said. “I would not prosecute these young men because they were just doing their jobs.”
Unfortunately, it wasn't combat.

But you like YOUR ILK hate America.
I support the troops by not being so cavalier about putting them in harms way for corporate gain and profit.

You hate our troops and you look for every minute "exceptional" situation and then BLOW IT WAY OUT of proportion!
I also like a good book, long walks on the beach and single malt scotch.

Geez... sure glad you weren't the bombardier in the Enola Gay!
Oh c'mon, that hurts now.

Children are being used by ISIS and you don't find that offensive? Yet you are willing to paint ALL our troops with a negative brush ... just as the MSM does.
You seem to paint me with a negative brush no matter what I say.

This was an exceptional situation. Born out of a conflict.
These are the FACTS... NOT guesses! Were they found guilty? NO! So why do you persist in blaming them? Military responses are taken in consideration of military actions.
Blah blah blah.....talk to the hand.

(CNN)Here's a look at what you need to know about the 2005 killings of 24 civilians in Haditha, Iraq.

Facts:
Haditha is a city on the Euphrates River northwest of Baghdad, Iraq.
Eight US Marines faced charges in the deaths, but only one was convicted of a crime, that of negligent dereliction of duty.
Timeline:
November 19, 2005 - A roadside bomb kills 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Miguel Terrazas in the Haditha neighborhood of Al-Subhani.

November 19, 2005 - At least 24 Iraqi civilians, including women and children, are killed. Suspicion falls on Marines from Kilo Company of the 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment.
March 19, 2006 - Time.com first publishes the allegations of the killings. The story also runs in the March 27th issue of the magazine.
April 8, 2006 - The commander of the 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment and two company commanders are relieved of command and placed on staff duty during the investigation.
May 29, 2006 - Gen. Peter Pace, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, tells CNN there are two investigations - one into what happened and one into why the military didn't know about the incident sooner.
December 21, 2006 - Eight Marines face criminal charges or administrative punishment in connection with the incident.
- Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich, who led the detachment of Marines accused of involvement in the incident, is charged with 13 counts of unpremeditated murder, making false statements to investigators, and trying to persuade others to do the same. The murder charges include 12 counts of unpremeditated murder against individuals and one count of the murder of six people "while engaged in an act inherently dangerous to others."
- Lance Cpl. Justin Sharratt is charged with one count of unpremeditated murder, with three specifications (one for each fatality).
- Lance Cpl. Stephen Tatum is charged with negligent homicide and assault.
- Sgt. Sanick Dela Cruz is charged with unpremeditated murder and making a false statement.
- Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani is charged with one count of violating a lawful order and two counts of dereliction of duty.
- Capt. Randy Stone is charged with dereliction of duty and violating a lawful order.
- Capt. Lucas McConnell is charged with dereliction of duty.
- First Lt. Andrew Grayson is charged with obstruction of justice, dereliction of duty and making a false statement.
January 6, 2007 - The Washington Post publishes photos and information pertaining to the Haditha incident. The photos show five dead Iraqi men near a taxi cab. Shortly after, attorneys for the charged Marines request a probe to determine who leaked the photos, claiming their clients will not be given a fair trial because of them. US criminal investigators say they have found no evidence to support the claim of the Marines that the five Iraqis were shot after trying to flee the scene. The investigators say that all five Iraqi men were shot no more than 18 feet from the taxi they were ordered to exit and within arm's length of each other.
April 2, 2007 - Charges against Sgt. Sanick Dela Cruz are dropped in exchange for his testimony.
August 9, 2007 - Charges against Lance Cpl. Justin Sharratt and Capt. Randy Stone are dropped after Lt. Gen. James Mattis rules that they did not act inappropriately under the circumstances.
August 23, 2007 - Lt. Col. Paul Ware, the investigating officer, recommends that all charges be dropped against Lance Cpl. Stephen B. Tatum, saying the evidence is too weak for a court-martial.
September 5, 2007 - Maj. Gen. Richard A. Huck, former commanding general of the 2nd Marine Division; Col. Stephen W. Davis, former commanding officer of Regimental Combat Team 2, 2nd Marine Division; and Col. Robert G. Sokoloski, former chief of staff of 2nd Marine Division (Forward) receive letters of censure from the secretary of the Navy in connection to the Haditha investigation.
September 18, 2007 - Lt. Gen. James Mattis drops charges against Capt. Lucas McConnell.
October 4, 2007 - Lt. Col. Paul Ware, the investigating officer, recommends that the murder charges be dropped from Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich's case, but that he should be tried for the lesser offense of negligent homicide.
October 19, 2007 - The Marine Corps announces that Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani and Lance Cpl. Stephen Tatum will face courts-martial.
December 31, 2007 - 1st Lt. Andrew Grayson is referred for court-martial on charges of making false official statements, obstruction of justice and attempting to fraudulently separate from the Marine Corps.
December 31, 2007 - The Marine Corps announces that Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich will face a court-martial on charges of voluntary manslaughter, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, dereliction of duty and obstruction of justice.
March 28, 2008 - The US military announces that all charges are dropped against Lance Cpl. Stephen B. Tatum.
May 7, 2008 - "Battle for Haditha," a film dramatizing the events of November 19, 2005, opens.
June 4, 2008 - 1st Lt. Andrew Grayson is found not guilty on all charges.
June 17, 2008 - All charges against Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani are dropped after a judge rules that a general overseeing the case could have been improperly influenced by a prosecutor.
January 12, 2012 - After years of delay, the court-martial of Frank Wuterich, the last of eight Marines charged, begins with jury selection. He is charged with nine counts of voluntary manslaughter and other offenses.
January 23, 2012 - Wuterich pleads guilty to one count of negligent dereliction of duty.
January 24, 2012 - Wuterich is sentenced to 90 days in prison and a reduction in pay and rank, from staff sergeant to private.
May 30, 2013 - A Defense Department panel appointed by Defense Secretary Leon Panettaand Pentagon general counsel Jeh Johnson issues its report on investigations and prosecutions of US troops implicated in the abuse or murder of civilians in war zones. The panel recommends that in the future, criminal proceedings should be handled by the senior commander in the theater of combat and not the accused soldier's military branch. The panel was established after the investigation of the Haditha massacre led to no serious consequences for the accused soldiers.
Haditha Killings Fast Facts - CNN.com
Spare me your fucking data dump, I know all about the case.

Are you saying sheep have false bottoms?
I remember I thought it was ridiculous that some businessman reality TV guy would think he knows more than the president but now today I believe I know more than the current president so maybe that's not such a crazy notion anymore.

I remember I thought it was ridiculous that some businessman reality TV guy would think he knows more than the president but now today I believe I know more than the current president so maybe that's not such a crazy notion anymore.
I don't see how two people can look at water and one says its wet and the other says its not?

But what does the Terrorists and terrorist supporters like Murtha do? Make it sound like ALL soldiers are criminals committing pre-meditated Murder!
All our military are the bad guys. Any one who trusts the MSM like CNN, MSNBC,ABC,etc.... will like the MSM believe this as the norm!
Sad... people like that don't have common sense.
Murtha was a vet. A former soldier. I thought you support soldiers?

Forum List

Back