Who is responsible for YOU?

Manufacturing & the proposition system. Neither that has jack shit to do with unions. States all over the US are losing manufacturing jobs.

weelllllllllllllllllllllll excuse me.. you seem to be the one who mentioned "right to work" states... donkeyface!

Michigan is a right to work state too.

Call it what it is. Right to fire.

Or, no right to your job.

I can't wait until your state has all the jobs and all those companies get all the tax breaks so they have to raise your taxes.

Don't complain either. You wanted those jobs. You NEEDED those jobs. :lol:

And you argued for them to get all the tax breaks. So clearly you must pick up the tap stupid. I mean, whoever works for you while you sit at home all day doing nothing. :lol:

PS. I made my goal today Willow. That's why I wasn't on for a couple hours. MO money, mo money!!! Chicching!!!

Wish in one hand shit in the other,, see which one fills up first.. my state has never relied on manufacturing.. so doubt they will anytime soon.

Manufacturing & the proposition system. Neither that has jack shit to do with unions. States all over the US are losing manufacturing jobs.

weelllllllllllllllllllllll excuse me.. you seem to be the one who mentioned "right to work" states... donkeyface!

tsk tsk, resorting to ad hominems again? What a surprise.

what? that's reserved for lefties??? :lol::lol::lol:

tsk tsk, resorting to ad hominems again? What a surprise.

LMAO...says the moron who just called me fuckign stupid

Volunteer fire department, volunteer EMTs in my neck of the woods, asshole.

Redneck, right wing.

Oh, the rightwing claims of self sufficiency, huh?

Here's what would happend if we parachuted you into Bangladesh, and left you there:

You would starve to death. Or live out a life of misery and poverty at best.

And you would find out real quick, that all your message board boasts about your vaunted self sufficiency and self reliance were all a bunch of crap.

Every bit of prosperity or success you or I have, is directly and largely related to the tens of trillions of public taxpayer dollars this nation has spent for the collective welfare, on roads, schools, electrical grids, police, infrastructure, technology, science, and healthcare.

Yourself, or government?

I saw a great PBS documentary on the riots in the 60's. Until WW2, 85% of the blacks lived in the south, farming.

So America needed them in the factories so they migrated to places like Chicago, Detroit & California and they enjoyed decades of prosperity.

And then the work dried up, and thats what led to the riots and the gangs.

Are you getting the point yet? Who is responsible for the prosperity that occured? The government & corporations that offered jobs. The people just took advantage of what was available.

Now who was responsible when the jobs went away and crime/poverty increased?

So where do you suggest all those people in Compton & Watts go to find work? Where do you live? Would you be ok if thousands of them moved to your neighborhood? Would they have equal opportunity like you have, or would they be discriminated against?

So the economic conditions of WW2 showed that black/poor people, if given the chance, will make a good life for themselves, no different than you or I. And crime will go down.

And we shifted from manufacturing to service, which paid less and blacks were not trained to do. Sound familiar?

If you take away jobs, you'll see poverty and crime go up. Who's to blame? Who sent all the jobs overseas?

You better expect riots in the future. With these economic conditions, expect trouble. So I hope it is worth the corporate profits. When people can not find work, they get desperate.

And you don't think that will affect where you live? Is that all you care about?

So just think about yourself. If you can't find work and you lose your home, who's responsible for that? Wouldn't it depend on why you can't find work?

Just like suicide bombers. Do you think they wouldn't prefer a nice job so they can raise their families? They are desperate.

And it is clear you have never been desperate. It is also clear that you don't understand who is responsible for this lousy economy. It certainly isn't the poor people. They are the victims.

And if things get much worse, you could become one yourself.

Besides being the resident necro and a babbling fool, do you do any tricks that actually entertain?

All I see is one big whine. The government did this ... the wealthy did that. Suck it up and act like you got a fucking pair, maggot, and drag your own fat ass through life and quit expecting the others that can drag their own asses to saddle themselves with your fat, lumpy, lazy, sack-of-shit ass. You fall out, you get left behind. Simple as that.

BoBo just don't get it Corps leave because Workers(Unions) and goverment ask to much of a Corp. First many change states when
gov&workers get to greedy they move to another country.
He just can not face the fact that Corps are greedy thats why they are in business,not to make friends or provide jobs and be over taxed or provide all kinds of intitlements they are there for profit mess with that and you get Detroit,La,Watts NYC,Chicago and so on.
Learn to work with that and stop being jealous of those who have more.

Do you ask for too much? Do you make too much?

You liars pretend that its the Unions that are asking for too much, but unions make up a very small percentage of our work force, and I see a lot of non union people getting fucked.

And do they change states or countries? Because a lot of companies are going down to the dirty south first so they aren't too obvious, but then they go to mexico next. You guys make $15 an hour. Right? That's too much too idiot. So will you defend companies that go overseas when that ruins your state or will you cry like a baby to us? We won't listen you dumb fuck. You should have listened to us first. Divide and concur.

Well if those corps want to set up in other countries, we should wish them the best of luck and tariff their imports if they try to sell their shit here. That's the way it use to be before the GOP took over, and thats the way it needs to be again.

Then a small start up in the free market will take over all their business. An American company.

You guys sold us on hiring illegals and sending jobs out of the country. You said JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO and you told us that we'd get cheap goods if we outsourced. And you convinced us that you wouldn't go too far. But then you did go too far. And you still don't get it.

But I'm glad you admit that corps don't care about the American middle class. That is exactly right.

So I don't blame the corporations. I don't even blame the politicians who work for the corporations. I blame the dumb ass voters. Voters like you.

Your job is next. Your way of life is next. And if you are safe for whatever reason, then you are a stupid greedy selfish arrogant ignorant prick.

Are you already retired? Do you collect a pension? Do you make a lot of money?

I'm trying to protect the American middle class. It is what made America a great place. THE MASSES were all doing very well for decades. We were thriving.

And the economy will only be good again when we get back to that place. That's what you don't realize.

Will it affect your job? God I hope so. Has it affected mine? Yes. About $10K I guestimate.

As I'm sure it has affected your industry, because it has affected every industry. You are not immune. And if you are, you are rare, so who cares. I don't want to hear about one prick who happens to be lucky. I want to see the economy overall improve. Do you even care or realize we are in a 2nd great depression? That was caused by the modern day robber barons?

Of course you do not. I don't have time to disect each and every one of you cock suckers to figure out if you are stupid or greedy. I'm guessing you are one of the stupid ones.

Match Social Security,pay unemployment insurance,pay medicare,pay
winter and summer vacation pay,pay annuity plan,pay pennision plan,pay apprentiship program, pay state tax, pay federal tax, pay state insurance fund, pay disability ins. pay liability insurance,pay sales tax,pay child support, then ask can you guys stay for overtime and 8 of 10 say no I have something personal to do like go buy some pot. These pricks make to much money and do not have to work hard
and you think I owe them more. If it wasn't for my 4 sons and about
10% of the Guys we get from the Union I the one who started this company in the 70's would still have the tools on. I never worked a 40 hour week you do not deserve more if you do not work more asshole and a salesman who is a democrat and believe business people should just give them more is a total asshole just like the 90% of lazy assholes that I have been force to hire fuck them and fuck you. I do not make money because of them but in spite of them as most of our contracts are with the liberal counties and town here in New York, yea I do fine and am some what retired but the people I have to do business with really are fucking give me liberals so I understand them better than you could possibly imagine, they waste all our money and when I point this out to them they tell me I'm wrong so I put the money in my pockett and go home.
So the moral is the liberal pricks I have to hire get money from the liberal scumbags that run the goverment in NYC and as much as I despise these type of way's it is what Obowma and you want so lets fuck ourselfs some more and blame the Corps and Republicans ..I could cut all the shit out that I have to pay for these assholes,have them perform as men did in the 50's and 60's and reduce the state of NY budjet by Billions but no chase the business away to foreign countries and mess with the ones that can't leave yea thats a good idea fuckin morons.

35 pages to answer a non question. We are government government is us. We use the resources of the nation every day so quit your griping. The cost of modern life is expensive quit your griping. Raceright admits to a good life and still complains bitterly, rather bizarre and probably psychological and not rational.

The Conservative Nanny State

BoBo just don't get it Corps leave because Workers(Unions) and goverment ask to much of a Corp. First many change states when
gov&workers get to greedy they move to another country.
He just can not face the fact that Corps are greedy thats why they are in business,not to make friends or provide jobs and be over taxed or provide all kinds of intitlements they are there for profit mess with that and you get Detroit,La,Watts NYC,Chicago and so on.
Learn to work with that and stop being jealous of those who have more.

Do you ask for too much? Do you make too much?

You liars pretend that its the Unions that are asking for too much, but unions make up a very small percentage of our work force, and I see a lot of non union people getting fucked.

And do they change states or countries? Because a lot of companies are going down to the dirty south first so they aren't too obvious, but then they go to mexico next. You guys make $15 an hour. Right? That's too much too idiot. So will you defend companies that go overseas when that ruins your state or will you cry like a baby to us? We won't listen you dumb fuck. You should have listened to us first. Divide and concur.

Well if those corps want to set up in other countries, we should wish them the best of luck and tariff their imports if they try to sell their shit here. That's the way it use to be before the GOP took over, and thats the way it needs to be again.

Then a small start up in the free market will take over all their business. An American company.

You guys sold us on hiring illegals and sending jobs out of the country. You said JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO and you told us that we'd get cheap goods if we outsourced. And you convinced us that you wouldn't go too far. But then you did go too far. And you still don't get it.

But I'm glad you admit that corps don't care about the American middle class. That is exactly right.

So I don't blame the corporations. I don't even blame the politicians who work for the corporations. I blame the dumb ass voters. Voters like you.

Your job is next. Your way of life is next. And if you are safe for whatever reason, then you are a stupid greedy selfish arrogant ignorant prick.

Are you already retired? Do you collect a pension? Do you make a lot of money?

I'm trying to protect the American middle class. It is what made America a great place. THE MASSES were all doing very well for decades. We were thriving.

And the economy will only be good again when we get back to that place. That's what you don't realize.

Will it affect your job? God I hope so. Has it affected mine? Yes. About $10K I guestimate.

As I'm sure it has affected your industry, because it has affected every industry. You are not immune. And if you are, you are rare, so who cares. I don't want to hear about one prick who happens to be lucky. I want to see the economy overall improve. Do you even care or realize we are in a 2nd great depression? That was caused by the modern day robber barons?

Of course you do not. I don't have time to disect each and every one of you cock suckers to figure out if you are stupid or greedy. I'm guessing you are one of the stupid ones.

Match Social Security,pay unemployment insurance,pay medicare,pay
winter and summer vacation pay,pay annuity plan,pay pennision plan,pay apprentiship program, pay state tax, pay federal tax, pay state insurance fund, pay disability ins. pay liability insurance,pay sales tax,pay child support, then ask can you guys stay for overtime and 8 of 10 say no I have something personal to do like go buy some pot. These pricks make to much money and do not have to work hard
and you think I owe them more. If it wasn't for my 4 sons and about
10% of the Guys we get from the Union I the one who started this company in the 70's would still have the tools on. I never worked a 40 hour week you do not deserve more if you do not work more asshole and a salesman who is a democrat and believe business people should just give them more is a total asshole just like the 90% of lazy assholes that I have been force to hire fuck them and fuck you. I do not make money because of them but in spite of them as most of our contracts are with the liberal counties and town here in New York, yea I do fine and am some what retired but the people I have to do business with really are fucking give me liberals so I understand them better than you could possibly imagine, they waste all our money and when I point this out to them they tell me I'm wrong so I put the money in my pockett and go home.
So the moral is the liberal pricks I have to hire get money from the liberal scumbags that run the goverment in NYC and as much as I despise these type of way's it is what Obowma and you want so lets fuck ourselfs some more and blame the Corps and Republicans ..I could cut all the shit out that I have to pay for these assholes,have them perform as men did in the 50's and 60's and reduce the state of NY budjet by Billions but no chase the business away to foreign countries and mess with the ones that can't leave yea thats a good idea fuckin morons.

Nice. I like how you view your employees. Hey everyone, this asshole is the perfect example of how some employers see us. They don't value us at all.

And you are a incoherent fuck.

PS. Obama just did something for you small business'. You get to write off all kinds of shit. I'm not going to tell you the details, because I hope you stay in your fantasy land of blaming Obama and you miss all the breaks. And in two years, when the recession is over, your taxes will be raised. Because you have to pay your taxes. You aren't paying enough, bitch.

You benefit from the education that your employees got, right? You do have an educated workforce, correct? So the reason you pay taxes is because you benefit from the government. You can cry like a fucking ignorant baby now stupid. :lol:

Here are a couple of op ed's that should make your head explode:

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

They both apply to your situation.

Yourself, or government?

I saw a great PBS documentary on the riots in the 60's. Until WW2, 85% of the blacks lived in the south, farming.

So America needed them in the factories so they migrated to places like Chicago, Detroit & California and they enjoyed decades of prosperity.

And then the work dried up, and thats what led to the riots and the gangs.

Are you getting the point yet? Who is responsible for the prosperity that occured? The government & corporations that offered jobs. The people just took advantage of what was available.

Now who was responsible when the jobs went away and crime/poverty increased?

So where do you suggest all those people in Compton & Watts go to find work? Where do you live? Would you be ok if thousands of them moved to your neighborhood? Would they have equal opportunity like you have, or would they be discriminated against?

So the economic conditions of WW2 showed that black/poor people, if given the chance, will make a good life for themselves, no different than you or I. And crime will go down.

And we shifted from manufacturing to service, which paid less and blacks were not trained to do. Sound familiar?

If you take away jobs, you'll see poverty and crime go up. Who's to blame? Who sent all the jobs overseas?

You better expect riots in the future. With these economic conditions, expect trouble. So I hope it is worth the corporate profits. When people can not find work, they get desperate.

And you don't think that will affect where you live? Is that all you care about?

So just think about yourself. If you can't find work and you lose your home, who's responsible for that? Wouldn't it depend on why you can't find work?

Just like suicide bombers. Do you think they wouldn't prefer a nice job so they can raise their families? They are desperate.

And it is clear you have never been desperate. It is also clear that you don't understand who is responsible for this lousy economy. It certainly isn't the poor people. They are the victims.

And if things get much worse, you could become one yourself.

Besides being the resident necro and a babbling fool, do you do any tricks that actually entertain?

All I see is one big whine. The government did this ... the wealthy did that. Suck it up and act like you got a fucking pair, maggot, and drag your own fat ass through life and quit expecting the others that can drag their own asses to saddle themselves with your fat, lumpy, lazy, sack-of-shit ass. You fall out, you get left behind. Simple as that.

Hey everyone, here is another asshole who thinks the world revolves around him. AND, he thinks I'm whining when I'm talking about a fucking story that doesn't even apply to me.

Bunny, you don't even get the point that I was trying to make. This was just an example of how the government and corporations are also responsible for us. And this story illustrates how a lot of people who are struggling now are not responsible for their woes. If there are not enough jobs to be had, then what the fuck do you expect stupid?

Let me start over.

GM goes to LA and hires 100,000 people. The suppliers also move to LA and hire another 200,000 people. It becomes the fucking backbone of the city. All of the sudden, GM leaves, and so do all the other business' that depended on GM.

So LA turns into a crime/drug/poverty stricken city.

So who's responsible for LA becoming a shit hole?

Who's responsible for the suppliers business' going bankrupt?

I would say GM is responsible.

And the GOP who passed legislation that encouraged GM to leave the country.

And Clinton for signing NAFTA.

But make no mistake, it is the GOP that is behind sending jobs overseas.

So where should all those people in LA go?

What should all those people in LA do?

You don't have any answers.

If this happens to any city in any country, the same thing is going to happen. Drugs, poverty, welfare, violence, etc.

But you can ignore that in the deep dirty south. You guys are broke too, but you have wide open spaces so you don't realize how broke you actually are. You've gotten used to having nothing. NOTHING!!

Michigan is a right to work state too.

Call it what it is. Right to fire.

Or, no right to your job.

I can't wait until your state has all the jobs and all those companies get all the tax breaks so they have to raise your taxes.

Don't complain either. You wanted those jobs. You NEEDED those jobs. :lol:

And you argued for them to get all the tax breaks. So clearly you must pick up the tap stupid. I mean, whoever works for you while you sit at home all day doing nothing. :lol:

PS. I made my goal today Willow. That's why I wasn't on for a couple hours. MO money, mo money!!! Chicching!!!

Wish in one hand shit in the other,, see which one fills up first.. my state has never relied on manufacturing.. so doubt they will anytime soon.

Then your state doesn't really matter that much in the grand scheme of things, and never will.

And I bet your state takes in more than it pays out in Federal Taxes. Fucking welfare bums in the deep dirty south.

This is just like how people who know other races are usually not as racist as ignorant people down south who don't mix with other races. You don't have any manufacturing so you don't understand how important it is.

And you probably don't have any unions where you live either then, so what makes you an expert?

Or, you don't understand big cities and how living on top of each other creates crime. Or, when jobs dry up, its harder for people in cities to cope because there are so many people to compete for the jobs that are available. Or you don't admit that you can rely on family and some people don't have that luxury.

You just go from one farmer to the other and offer your services of cleaning up the pig shit or inceminating horses or milking bulls with your mouth. :lol:

Forum List

Back