Who is Oppressed: Muslim women with Hijab or Western Society Women?

Ah. So you pick and choose what Bible passages count. Which books of the Bible do you toss out?

So you claim to be a Christian but follow the hateful doctrine of the Apostle Paul rather than Jesus for whom the religion is named?

You choose to limit your study of ancient writings to a book whose contents were chosen for you by others and which is nothing more than a government publication:

The King James Bible was, and is for all practical purposes, a government publication. There were several reasons for the King James Bible being a government publication. First, King James I of England was a devout believer in the "divine right of kings," a philosophy ingrained in him by his mother, Mary Stuart. Mary Stuart may have been having an affair with her Italian secretary, David Rizzio, at the time she conceived James. There is a better than even chance that James was the product of adultery. Apparently, enough evidence of such conduct on the part of Mary Stuart and David Rizzio existed to cause various Scot nobles, including Mary's own husband, King Henry, to drag David Rizzio from Mary's supper table and execute him. The Scot nobles hacked and slashed at the screaming Rizzio with knives and swords, and then threw him off a balcony to the courtyard below where he landed with a sickening smack. In the phrase of that day, he had been scotched.

Who Was King James

Guess you still can't show me where Jesus said it!

No. I'm an agnostic gadfly. I thought that you are a Bible-thumper.

Some people should not be allowed to think.

So you claim to be a Christian but follow the hateful doctrine of the Apostle Paul rather than Jesus for whom the religion is named?

You choose to limit your study of ancient writings to a book whose contents were chosen for you by others and which is nothing more than a government publication:

Who Was King James

Guess you still can't show me where Jesus said it!

No. I'm an agnostic gadfly. I thought that you are a Bible-thumper.

Some people should not be allowed to think.

Ha ha ha. Okay. My mistake.

Answer:

Those who are oppressed. The fucking Hajib is a hallmark of that oppression, as is the fucking burka.

But the TRUE oppression comes from the fucking Qur'an, that slimey dishonest piece of illiterate and convoluted fiction.

Fuck.

Make the Arab MALES wear the hajib and burka's; and then don't let anybody wearing that shit into any civilized country.

A lot of Egyptian men wear a dress like thing over their clothing. I don't recall the name of it, though. I don't have a pic on my image host, but here is one from the web:

dress-code.jpg

But it's not as suffocating as a good old fashioned burka.

Devout Muslim males must accept the WILL of ALLAH and submit to that shit as they compel their females to do:

burka_graduation.jpg

If the filthy, racist, murderous, sociopathic, scumbag pedophile Mohammed {pb&J} had directed MALE adherents of Islam to wear the veil and the burka, Islam would have died on the vine as a comic book religion LONG ago.

This form of social attire was around way before Mohammid was born

It does not take a genius to figure this out. Either having two wives is under control, or it is not.

There is no such thing as 1.5 wives.

It seems that Western women are the ones all up in arms about Saudi women not having the privilege to drive. Whereas it is a non-issue with 99% of the Saudi women.

I am sure that your friend was tired and not from too much sex. Having two wives and complete household would be a tremendous emotional and economic strain on most any man.

Recently a friend of mine went and talked to the Imam about taking on a second wife.

The Imam told him, " Why would you want another headache". :lol:

It's a silly argument to say that Suadi Arabia's oppression is just as good as our freedom simply because the women there have learned they better keep their thoughts to themselves.

I've seen the video you posted in your OP. The thing is, western women could wear the burka if they wanted to. Choice, that's the difference. I've also seen another video called Submission (which is what Islam means). Anybody care to guess what happened to the Dutch filmmaker who made it? Google Theo Van Gogh.

It seems that Western women are the ones all up in arms about Saudi women not having the privilege to drive. Whereas it is a non-issue with 99% of the Saudi women.

I am sure that your friend was tired and not from too much sex. Having two wives and complete household would be a tremendous emotional and economic strain on most any man.

Recently a friend of mine went and talked to the Imam about taking on a second wife.

It's a silly argument to say that Suadi Arabia's oppression is just as good as our freedom simply because the women there have learned they better keep their thoughts to themselves.

I've seen the video you posted in your OP. The thing is, western women could wear the burka if they wanted to. Choice, that's the difference. I've also seen another video called Submission (which is what Islam means). Anybody care to guess what happened to the Dutch filmmaker who made it? Google Theo Van Gogh.

I know of one forum where they want all discussions of islam to be on only two or three threads. Good thinking, IMNSHO. Easier to delete all of it when the death threats start!

I know of one forum where they want all discussions of islam to be on only two or three threads. Good thinking, IMNSHO. Easier to delete all of it when the death threats start!

What death threats?

What death threats?

Are you unfamiliar with islamic death threats to the media? Do you believe they will not start on the new bastions of free speech, discussion forums?

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES

A lot of Egyptian men wear a dress like thing over their clothing. I don't recall the name of it, though. I don't have a pic on my image host, but here is one from the web:

dress-code.jpg

But it's not as suffocating as a good old fashioned burka.

Devout Muslim males must accept the WILL of ALLAH and submit to that shit as they compel their females to do:

burka_graduation.jpg

If the filthy, racist, murderous, sociopathic, scumbag pedophile Mohammed {pb&J} had directed MALE adherents of Islam to wear the veil and the burka, Islam would have died on the vine as a comic book religion LONG ago.

This form of social attire was around way before Mohammid was born

Maybe. Maybe not. Your say so is hardly a definitive or authoritative pronouncement.

And your point is lacking a point anyway.

So what?

If it was around before Islam, that doesn't mean it was imposed on women as a religious requirement by anybody before that time.

Neither.

As long as the women have the freedom to do as they please.

Go to Oman and ask a woman to drive you to a grocery store.

Women are allowed to drive in Oman. They're not very good at it, but they're allowed.

Buddy of mine was hit by a woman who crossed the center line while talking on her cell phone. Impact speed was 200 kph. Neither was seriously hurt, thankfully.

What death threats?

Are you unfamiliar with islamic death threats to the media? Do you believe they will not start on the new bastions of free speech, discussion forums?

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES

Thank you. I read a book by Ayyan Hirsi Ali called Infidel. It was really good. I have a lot of repect for her.

Forum List

Back