Who is Oppressed: Muslim women with Hijab or Western Society Women?

It seems that Western women are the ones all up in arms about Saudi women not having the privilege to drive. Whereas it is a non-issue with 99% of the Saudi women.

I am sure that your friend was tired and not from too much sex. Having two wives and complete household would be a tremendous emotional and economic strain on most any man.

Recently a friend of mine went and talked to the Imam about taking on a second wife.

The Imam told him, " Why would you want another headache". :lol:

I'd hardly put up Saudi Arabia has a place that cares what women think.

Seriously.
One of the most humorous things that I found out about Saudi Arabia.

Is that the Saudi men are the most hen pecked of all the husbands in the Gulf States.

Saudi wives set the whole household agenda and determine where they will go and who their friends will be among other things. :cool:

I find that in these sorts of cultures that once a couple has gone into their senior years..women rule the roost at home. But it takes a very long time for the tables to turn.

I saw a film from Iran that illustrated this very nicely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=194rTpQhQF0]‪Trailer for "The Day I Became a Woman"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Was excellent.

:puke3:Modest? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!

Hijab_Tajikistan.jpg

No make up? Riiiiiiiiiight!!!

hijab1.jpg

Go ahead Sunni. Make my day! :puke:

DSC00791_1.jpg

Here's a little Egyptian number for you. Take a break to drool and slobber and whatever as you need.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit who can drive or not drive. I'm still trying to stop mother fucking crazy radical Islamists from stoning women to death who have been raped but get charged with adultery because they were raped.

Holy mother fucking shit. Who gives a crap over clothing when you can on any freaking given day find some poor kid who has been raped buried half in the ground and being stoned to death by men who consider the rape victim an adultress?

Here's one I know of that is a lesbian..

Irshad Manji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is not a Muslim and would be thrown out of any mosque that she tried to enter.

Gullible western people listen to her and buy her books.

But she is an apostate and less than zero in the Islamic world.

UAE judges ruled that a man may MAY beat his wife and children as "discipline" to "keep the family together":lol: as long as no marks developed.

Love your religion!!!!

Have to add, I know many moderates and at this point they are getting terrified at your wild eyed crazy mother trucking Imams from Hell. Kiss my sharia.

Oh and btw, I've been on (as a conservative woman) muslim womens rights since the mid 90's. Mess with me on muslim womens rights all you want. But get ready.

Here's one I know of that is a lesbian..

Irshad Manji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is not a Muslim and would be thrown out of any mosque that she tried to enter.

Gullible western people listen to her and buy her books.

But she is an apostate and less than zero in the Islamic world.

Gee. I'm pretty sure there was at least ONE lesbian in our group when we visited the mosque of Mohammed Ali. No one got thrown out! And we were not required to cover our heads, although I did. I had been warned about sporting my red hair too much in public places.

DSC00546_1-1.jpg

I don't give a shit who can drive or not drive. I'm still trying to stop mother fucking crazy radical Islamists from stoning women to death who have been raped but get charged with adultery because they were raped.

Holy mother fucking shit. Who gives a crap over clothing when you can on any freaking given day find some poor kid who has been raped buried half in the ground and being stoned to death by men who consider the rape victim an adultress?

They are charged because they were out alone with a man or men who were not their relative.

She knew their country's laws and chose to break them.

Thus, these women became criminals and were charged and punished.

Last edited:
Istanbul has one of the best fashion weeks EVAH.

I love my muslim moderates because they rock. When the maniacs aren't in charge, I think most folks would look at muslim neighbors as totally awesome and cool.

But it's always the maniacs that get the headlines. Pity.

Hey Sunni! If they are such devout muslims in Egypt, then why is the Eye or Horus everywhere you look? Wouldn't that be considered a Pagan religion?

DSC00611_1.jpg

Last edited:

I love my muslim moderates because they rock. When the maniacs aren't in charge, I think most folks would look at muslim neighbors as totally awesome and cool.

We had a couple of muslims from the US on the Egypt trip. One wore traditional garb while she was there. The other just wore the scarf. Neither kept the hair coverd though. Scarves were allowed to fall off onto the shoulders.

Last edited:

They are charged because they were out alone with a man or men who were not their relative.

13 year old virgin raped by 3 men and then charged with adultery and stoned to death is an appropriate punishment? For being raped?

Say it isn't so sunniman. See here's where I have a problem with muslim men on line. You won't freaking give it up that you have ass wipe barbaric assholes in your society.

As Christians, we gave that up a looooooooooong time ago just going you know what, someone like a tim mcveigh may have been born a christian because of his mom and dad but bombing innocents in Oklahoma DQ's the bastard from our heaven unless he repented and grovelled before our God.

Face it. You have crazys amongst you. Statistically it makes sense.

Now onto the 13 year old NO SHE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW they did. They raped her. The child got charged with adultery and they stoned her to death.

Stoning victim 'begged for mercy'

A young woman recently stoned to death in Somalia first pleaded for her life, a witness has told the BBC.

"Don't kill me, don't kill me," she said, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. A few minutes later, more than 50 men threw stones.

Human rights group Amnesty International says the victim was a 13-year-old girl who had been raped.

Initial reports had said she was a 23-year-old woman who had confessed to adultery before a Sharia court.

Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones until she died in front of more than 1,000 people last week.

Meanwhile, Islamists in the capital, Mogadishu have carried out a public flogging.

I have BBC/Daily Mail/ you name it. I don't want to hear that I don't have the correct sources.

Oh and I have other situations just like this in my stack of stuff. Like I said before, I have been rocking with muslim women and working on muslim women rights since the mid 90's and YES I AM A CONSERVATIVE.

13 year old virgin raped by 3 men and then charged with adultery and stoned to death is an appropriate punishment? For being raped?

Say it isn't so sunniman. See here's where I have a problem with muslim men on line. You won't freaking give it up that you have ass wipe barbaric assholes in your society.

As Christians, we gave that up a looooooooooong time ago just going you know what, someone like a tim mcveigh may have been born a christian because of his mom and dad but bombing innocents in Oklahoma DQ's the bastard from our heaven unless he repented and grovelled before our God.

Face it. You have crazys amongst you. Statistically it makes sense.

Now onto the 13 year old NO SHE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW they did. They raped her. The child got charged with adultery and they stoned her to death.

Stoning victim 'begged for mercy'

A young woman recently stoned to death in Somalia first pleaded for her life, a witness has told the BBC.

"Don't kill me, don't kill me," she said, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. A few minutes later, more than 50 men threw stones.

Human rights group Amnesty International says the victim was a 13-year-old girl who had been raped.

Initial reports had said she was a 23-year-old woman who had confessed to adultery before a Sharia court.

Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones until she died in front of more than 1,000 people last week.

Meanwhile, Islamists in the capital, Mogadishu have carried out a public flogging.

I have BBC/Daily Mail/ you name it. I don't want to hear that I don't have the correct sources.

Oh and I have other situations just like this in my stack of stuff. Like I said before, I have been rocking with muslim women and working on muslim women rights since the mid 90's and YES I AM A CONSERVATIVE.

stoning2006_468x384-vi.jpg

STONEDTODEATH-vi.jpg

“Don’t kill me.” “Don’t kill me,” cries 13 year old Somali girl before she is stoned to death for being a rape victim « Bare Naked Islam

Such lovely devout people! :puke:

We had a couple of muslims from the US on the Egypt trip. One wore traditional garb while she was there. The other just wore the scarf. Neither kept the hair coverd though. Scarves were allowed to fall off onto the shoulders.

I'm really from the land of where moderate muslim women just rock. I love them to death and consider them my sisters. We have fought a good fight against sharia. And we know what we are up against.

I've been anti Taliban since those bastards first formed in the mid 90's. My journey on this is really personal.

If you ever get a chance, check out on you tube "Little Mosque on the Prairie". Guaranteed you will laugh your ass off.

Forum List

Back