Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

Excellent! So, Transjordan was part of the mandate palestine, not yet given to emir Abdullah! Cool! 700,000 total!

Excellent! So, Transjordan was part of the mandate palestine, not yet given to emir Abdullah! Cool! 700,000 total!

"is the territory of Trans-Jordania" and you want to made a fool of again I see. The Emir (from Trans-Jordania) travelled from Trans-Jordania to Palestine, a different territory. See how all the propaganda you have absorbed comes to haunt you Zionist lovers.

"I paid a visit to Amman on April 18th as the guest of the Emir and explained in an address to the sheikhs and notables the arrangement that had been made. The Emir came to Palestine again in the month of May." - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Bless you Monte for being such a good sport to keep us lauighing at you all the time. So little left for us to laugh at these days with those you support killing us infidels all over the world. Don't you agree?

Too many facts for you I see. Don't appreciate having your Zionist myths debunked, do you. It is everyone else that is laughing at you and watching you squirm.

LOL! You missed your calling buddy. Should have been a stand up comic. Bye the way, how are they treating you on the funny farm?

It seems that when presented with facts that blow holes in your propaganda laden baggage, it reduces you to childish attacks. Pathetic.

LMAO! Now THAT'S funny.

Didn't you use theguardian the other day as a source ? Do you have any idea how biased that site is? Instead of criticizing the source, criticize the article

The Guardian is not biased at all, in Europe it is a middle of the road newspaper. Perhaps a right-wing Nazi might think it's biased. The Morning Star might be left wing and the Torygraph (Telegraph) right-wing but not as right wing as Fox News.

Of course YOU don't think it's biased. You're a brainwashed expert propagandist :lol:

But in reality, it's an extremely biased anti Israel site.

No, you and your Hasbara buddies are the brainwashed nutcases. I just have facts on my side, and that upsets you. It helps that I am quite a bit smarter than you fools. By the way, is there any news organization that is not biased against Israel, in your opinion? I doubt it. To you and your ilk any truthful reporting, which invariably shows Israel in a bad light, is bias.

LOL you're just copying what I said. If you would only post fact, I wouldn't have anything to dismantle.
The fact of the matter is, I have used links with indisputable evidence to dismantle many of your lies. You are brainwashed and an expert in propaganda.
No matter how many times you run around here saying you speak facts, the REAL fact remains that you're a liar, as many posters have already pointed out, and you simply cannot handle the fact that I have exposed your lies to everyone here.
I thought Tinmore was bad at distorting history, but you take it to a new level !
Monti, you are a lying propagandist and denying it won't change the fact !

Wiki is not indisputable, it can change daily. I only post fact almost always from source documents. I have never lied and no lies were ever exposed. Don't delude yourself. You are just upset that I make you look like a fool.

You do not even know what source documentation is at the end of the day. And your latest posts show this as you use a proven false document that was later revised by the LoN. Then you use a report that says the exact opposite of what you claim so leave the truth out in future posts to hide your stupidity

The Guardian is not biased at all, in Europe it is a middle of the road newspaper. Perhaps a right-wing Nazi might think it's biased. The Morning Star might be left wing and the Torygraph (Telegraph) right-wing but not as right wing as Fox News.

Of course YOU don't think it's biased. You're a brainwashed expert propagandist :lol:

But in reality, it's an extremely biased anti Israel site.

No, you and your Hasbara buddies are the brainwashed nutcases. I just have facts on my side, and that upsets you. It helps that I am quite a bit smarter than you fools. By the way, is there any news organization that is not biased against Israel, in your opinion? I doubt it. To you and your ilk any truthful reporting, which invariably shows Israel in a bad light, is bias.

LOL you're just copying what I said. If you would only post fact, I wouldn't have anything to dismantle.
The fact of the matter is, I have used links with indisputable evidence to dismantle many of your lies. You are brainwashed and an expert in propaganda.
No matter how many times you run around here saying you speak facts, the REAL fact remains that you're a liar, as many posters have already pointed out, and you simply cannot handle the fact that I have exposed your lies to everyone here.
I thought Tinmore was bad at distorting history, but you take it to a new level !
Monti, you are a lying propagandist and denying it won't change the fact !

Wiki is not indisputable, it can change daily. I only post fact almost always from source documents. I have never lied and no lies were ever exposed. Don't delude yourself. You are just upset that I make you look like a fool.

You do not even know what source documentation is at the end of the day. And your latest posts show this as you use a proven false document that was later revised by the LoN. Then you use a report that says the exact opposite of what you claim so leave the truth out in future posts to hide your stupidity

LoN document was never revised. The Mandatory's Report says what it says, no interpretation necessary. The Telegraph is not 'anti Israel", quite the opposite. Stop lying you sociopath. The only links you provide are from Hasbara sites.

LoN document was never revised. The Mandatory's Report says what it says, no interpretation necessary. The Telegraph is not 'anti Israel", quite the opposite. Stop lying you sociopath. The only links you provide are from Hasbara sites.
Is The Telephone anti-israel?

Oh dear. We can understand why these Israel Firsters are such dummies. The Telegraph is a right wing London broadsheet.

Oh dear. We can understand why these Israel Firsters are such dummies. The Telegraph is a right wing London broadsheet.
Oh my, such dummies we are.
Right or Left wing is not related to this bullshit, its like saying IS are right wing organization, stupid as usually.

Right or Left wing is not related to this bullshit, its like saying IS are right wing organization, stupid as usually.

In the West right wing media tends to support Israel. You are the one showing stupidity.

There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine prior to 1850. 95% of the Palestinians were Christians and Muslims as late as 1896, and 50% of Jerusalem was Christian and Muslim.
And then, as amply described by Winston Churchill of blessed memory "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill knew his settling-squatting arabs, of course.

Let us forgive Monte. He often demonstrates he cannot think rationally. His only option is to find links to do his thinking for him.

He's a rat. Dogs would defend their pups, not strap bombs to them. Never seen a dog yet that when it's pups are threatened, say "I'll show you" and straps bombs to their pups.

Rodents eat their young sometimes, and that's the kind of animal Montecrap defends. He's as much a sub-human as they are.

In the West right wing media tends to support Israel. You are the one showing stupidity.

Doesn't matter. I don't care who supports Israel against these beasts. Regardless of who it is, they are wrong, and you .... are scum, just like those you support.

What The Telephone is then?

There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine prior to 1850. 95% of the Palestinians were Christians and Muslims as late as 1896, and 50% of Jerusalem was Christian and Muslim.
And then, as amply described by Winston Churchill of blessed memory "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill knew his settling-squatting arabs, of course.

Let us forgive Monte. He often demonstrates he cannot think rationally. His only option is to find links to do his thinking for him.

He's a rat. Dogs would defend their pups, not strap bombs to them. Never seen a dog yet that when it's pups are threatened, say "I'll show you" and straps bombs to their pups.

Rodents eat their young sometimes, and that's the kind of animal Montecrap defends. He's as much a sub-human as they are.

Which life form is lower, Palestinians who kill their own offspring or roaches who don't?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Palestinians claim against Israel?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Palestinians claim against Israel?

What would be funny about it? The native people of Siberia resisted Russian migration for many decades and do claim their land was stolen. You really are one idiot, grasping at straws to try to justify the theft of land and expulsion of the non-Jews, but you always put your foot in your mouth.

What would be funny about it? The native people of Siberia resisted Russian migration for many decades and do claim their land was stolen. You really are one idiot, grasping at straws to try to justify the theft of land and expulsion of the non-Jews, but you always put your foot in your mouth.
Who made that drivel up?

Who made that drivel up?
Just fact.
Just drivel.

Please go easy on Monte. If we tick him off he may leave us. Then where will we go for fun & laughs?

Who made that drivel up?
Just fact.
Just drivel.

Please go easy on Monte. If we tick him off he may leave us. Then where will we go for fun & laughs?

I am still trying to learn, when did Israel's land since antiquity become this "Palestinian land" that Israel is now stealing?

Palestine was not Jew since the time of Christ until a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion stole the land from its rightful owners in 1948. It was more than 90% non Jew in 1943.

PalestineLandOwnership.jpg

Palestine was not Jew since the time of Christ until a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion stole the land from its rightful owners in 1948. It was more than 90% non Jew in 1943.

View attachment 32846

That is absurd & insignificant to the question. Are you saying the Al Asqa Mosque predates Solomon's Temple???

Once again I will allow you another try as to who is stealing who's land.

Forum List

Back