Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

You really want to be made a fool of. Trans-Jordania was discussed separately in a separate section as a separate territory. As you can see its population was 350,000. You people are such fools, you ask for it. I guess you have been so brainwashed with propaganda you can't think straight, or read. LOL
Excellent! So, Transjordan was part of the mandate palestine, not yet given to emir Abdullah! Cool! 700,000 total!

You really want to be made a fool of. Trans-Jordania was discussed separately in a separate section as a separate territory. As you can see its population was 350,000. You people are such fools, you ask for it. I guess you have been so brainwashed with propaganda you can't think straight, or read. LOL
Excellent! So, Transjordan was part of the mandate palestine, not yet given to emir Abdullah! Cool! 700,000 total!

"is the territory of Trans-Jordania" and you want to made a fool of again I see. The Emir (from Trans-Jordania) travelled from Trans-Jordania to Palestine, a different territory. See how all the propaganda you have absorbed comes to haunt you Zionist lovers.

"I paid a visit to Amman on April 18th as the guest of the Emir and explained in an address to the sheikhs and notables the arrangement that had been made. The Emir came to Palestine again in the month of May." - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Bless you Monte for being such a good sport to keep us lauighing at you all the time. So little left for us to laugh at these days with those you support killing us infidels all over the world. Don't you agree?

Too many facts for you I see. Don't appreciate having your Zionist myths debunked, do you. It is everyone else that is laughing at you and watching you squirm.

LOL! You missed your calling buddy. Should have been a stand up comic. Bye the way, how are they treating you on the funny farm?

It seems that when presented with facts that blow holes in your propaganda laden baggage, it reduces you to childish attacks. Pathetic.

"is the territory of Trans-Jordania" and you want to made a fool of again I see. The Emir (from Trans-Jordania) travelled from Trans-Jordania to Palestine, a different territory. See how all the propaganda you have absorbed comes to haunt you Zionist lovers.

"I paid a visit to Amman on April 18th as the guest of the Emir and explained in an address to the sheikhs and notables the arrangement that had been made. The Emir came to Palestine again in the month of May." - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Bless you Monte for being such a good sport to keep us lauighing at you all the time. So little left for us to laugh at these days with those you support killing us infidels all over the world. Don't you agree?

Too many facts for you I see. Don't appreciate having your Zionist myths debunked, do you. It is everyone else that is laughing at you and watching you squirm.

LOL! You missed your calling buddy. Should have been a stand up comic. Bye the way, how are they treating you on the funny farm?
As you can see, MJB, Monte has a very important job here, demonizing Israel night and day, so he is going to call anything a pro Israel person says as a myth. We can read up on some of the Palestinian myths.

Palestinian Myths

It seems that when presented with facts that blow holes in your propaganda laden baggage, it reduces you to childish attacks. Pathetic.

Here is a fact. You are one fun guy for the Israel supporters to play with. I think the least Israel should do to show our appreciation is to plant a tree in your name.

As you can see, MJB, Monte has a very important job here, demonizing Israel night and day, so he is going to call anything a pro Israel person says as a myth. We can read up on some of the Palestinian myths.

Palestinian Myths

Uh oh. Now we are looking at those facts Monte refers to. Sure look forward to seeing his reply.

Palestinian Myths

Uh oh. Now we are looking at those facts Monte refers to. Sure look forward to seeing his reply.

Again, posting the propaganda ramblings of a Hasbara employee. Why can't you people provide facts from something halfway official? That's right, because the facts debunk the Zionist propaganda. By the way, I have debunked most of that propaganda already, with facts from official documents, like the myth that Palestinians were invented in 1967, showing letters from the Palestinain Delegation to the British where they call themselves the Palestinian people in 1922. Grow up losers.

Palestinian Myths

Again, posting the propaganda ramblings of a Hasbara employee. Why can't you people provide facts from something halfway official? That's right, because the facts debunk the Zionist propaganda. By the way, I have debunked most of that propaganda already, with facts from official documents, like the myth that Palestinians were invented in 1967, showing letters from the Palestinain Delegation to the British where they call themselves the Palestinian people in 1922. Grow up losers.
Notice that when someone uses Arab propaganda sites, such as Palestine Remembered, Monte has nothing to say. When someone uses something that is against his viewpoint, then whatever site they are using it is Zionist propaganda to him. I found it very informative when a retired State Department employee was posting, and he told us when Arafat was told to call the Arabs as Palestinians, and this happened to be someplace in Russia. In fact, the poster told us the exact location. The guys down at the State Department must have gotten a good laugh to see how people are given a new label. Before it was just Arab or Syrian, and all of a sudden it became Palestinian.

montelatici, et al,

Such small victories, over such insignificant issues, must make you feel ecstatic.

The disseminate abroad of positive information about Israel (Hasbara) is a lesson in Public Diplomacy. In this discussion group, I see no evidence of an employment status (I leave that to your opinion). But the implication is that those, label as "Hasbara" should accept it with a measure of personal pride, as it holds a connotation of being both positive in nature and an advocate of Israel in the face of negative --- and often confrontational --- anti-Israeli disparaging debates. My understanding is that the origins of the meaning in the word "Hasbara" rests with the projected impression of "explanation;" strives to illuminate the positive aspects and advocate the Israeli side to the key issues of the day. It is essential in the method of interactive and representational argument --- such as we have here in the USMB.

(COMMENT)

Each culture and each people, must make their own journey to who they are and what they will become. The name they call themselves is unimportant; even inconsequential. Yet, the journey is about the character and nature of who they are and what the outside observer sees as their qualities; as a preponderance of their deeds and actions as they are observed over time.

There is a very interesting article in last months on-line Magazine called: Al-Monitor - Palestine Pulse

New Palestinian film shuns stereotypes
The common saying that one person’s freedom fighter is another’s terrorist well describes how the world is often divided over the Palestinian resistance.
Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/09/palestinian-new-movie-avoid-heroism-arab-cinema.html##ixzz3FhxAiFHz

It is well worth the few minutes to read.

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestinian Myths

Shhhhhh propagandatici..relax. Don't feel left out that you are a lying propaganda spewing brainwashed sheep. There are many others like you here :)
And ironically enough, they are pro Palestinian like you ! What are the chances!!!

Palestinian Myths

Notice that when someone uses Arab propaganda sites, such as Palestine Remembered, Monte has nothing to say. When someone uses something that is against his viewpoint, then whatever site they are using it is Zionist propaganda to him. I found it very informative when a retired State Department employee was posting, and he told us when Arafat was told to call the Arabs as Palestinians, and this happened to be someplace in Russia. In fact, the poster told us the exact location. The guys down at the State Department must have gotten a good laugh to see how people are given a new label. Before it was just Arab or Syrian, and all of a sudden it became Palestinian.

Monte has to rely on such biased links due to his inability to think things through for himsef to see the truth.

Palestinian Myths

Monte has to rely on such biased links due to his inability to think things through for himsef to see the truth.

I doubt any of them can think objectively about anything. You have to be extremely brain damaged to support a group of people that were willing to auction off their childs life, and actually strap bombs to their children.

All the other crap, and history, and Jews did this, and Jews did that, simply doesn't logically result in you thinking "you know, I support those parents who actively push their kids too blow themselves up".

The kind of sub-human that supports that, doesn't matter what they think about anything, anymore than what a dog thinks.

When a bunch of monkeys mock you.... who cares? They're monkeys.

montelatici, et al,

Such small victories, over such insignificant issues, must make you feel ecstatic.

The disseminate abroad of positive information about Israel (Hasbara) is a lesson in Public Diplomacy. In this discussion group, I see no evidence of an employment status (I leave that to your opinion). But the implication is that those, label as "Hasbara" should accept it with a measure of personal pride, as it holds a connotation of being both positive in nature and an advocate of Israel in the face of negative --- and often confrontational --- anti-Israeli disparaging debates. My understanding is that the origins of the meaning in the word "Hasbara" rests with the projected impression of "explanation;" strives to illuminate the positive aspects and advocate the Israeli side to the key issues of the day. It is essential in the method of interactive and representational argument --- such as we have here in the USMB.

(COMMENT)

Each culture and each people, must make their own journey to who they are and what they will become. The name they call themselves is unimportant; even inconsequential. Yet, the journey is about the character and nature of who they are and what the outside observer sees as their qualities; as a preponderance of their deeds and actions as they are observed over time.

There is a very interesting article in last months on-line Magazine called: Al-Monitor - Palestine Pulse

The common saying that one person’s freedom fighter is another’s terrorist well describes how the world is often divided over the Palestinian resistance.
Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/09/palestinian-new-movie-avoid-heroism-arab-cinema.html##ixzz3FhxAiFHz

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE

A good case can be made that the followers of MLK were "freedom fighters." Peaceful protests that resulted in great success for his followers. Then we have the case of Palestinians led by Hamas. And just look at what their leaders have done to them. Oh well, just how sorry should we feel for them? It was after all the Palestinian people themselves who elected Hamas to carry out their wishes.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

When you and your ilk deny the existence of the Palestinian people and use that debunked myth of the Palestinians not existing until 1967, it sure does matter what people call and think about themselves:

PALESTINE. CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION -

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:
...................If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration....................."

. - See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

When you and your ilk deny the existence of the Palestinian people and use that debunked myth of the Palestinians not existing until 1967, it sure does matter what people call and think about themselves:

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:
...................If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration....................."

. - See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

HUH??? Native Palestinians have existed as far back as the Ottoman Empire. They were JEWS, primarily located in the holy cities of Jerusalem, Safed, Hebron & Tiberius. Today's Muslim Palestinians are overwhelmingly a bunch of squatters with no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

HUH??? Native Palestinians have existed as far back as the Ottoman Empire. They were JEWS, primarily located in the holy cities of Jerusalem, Safed, Hebron & Tiberius. Today's Muslim Palestinians are overwhelmingly a bunch of squatters with no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole.

There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine prior to 1850. 95% of the Palestinians were Christians and Muslims as late as 1896, and 50% of Jerusalem was Christian and Muslim.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine prior to 1850. 95% of the Palestinians were Christians and Muslims as late as 1896, and 50% of Jerusalem was Christian and Muslim.

Fine, so tell us how many Muslims were in Palestine prior to the 7th century? Get it yet? Mostly just a bunch of land theiving squatters.

And then, as amply described by Winston Churchill of blessed memory "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill knew his settling-squatting arabs, of course.

And then, as amply described by Winston Churchill of blessed memory "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."

Let us forgive Monte. He often demonstrates he cannot think rationally. His only option is to find links to do his thinking for him.

Quoting a lie from a Zionist site, as usual.

Yeah, right.

Heck Monte, I'll bet those Zionists don't even subscribe to the Palestine Monitor for unbiased truthful facts. Heh Heh!

Forum List

Back