Who is more sexy Adolf Eichmann or Adolf Mortimer?

Another retard Nazi loving thread and demand for attention from the hideous Mortimer.
Sorry man, i wont do it anymore i think not in a while, i guess it is indeed retarded, but for my defense im influenced by another guy, who knows me from another forum, and now sends me nazi stuff on whatsapp, when i see something i sometimes get influenced by it and then repeat that myself

Are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

Do you realise that your good friend was a homosexual ?
And Jewish .
Facts . Not judgements

Just to make sure that your stupidity is bounded by a glimmer of reality

I've always considered you a mostly harmless off beat distraction, but you've gone off the deep end with the nazi crap. It's not acceptable.

I've always considered you a mostly harmless off beat distraction, but you've gone off the deep end with the nazi crap. It's not acceptable.
It was there from the start if you had read carefully and dot connected .
He is like a naughty little boy who needs old fashioned discipline and punishment .

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It was there from the start if you had read carefully and dot connected .
He is like a naughty little boy who needs old fashioned discipline and punishment .
This is a silly discussion board. Not sure what form disciplin might take. Obviously, he wants attention and he's found a way to get it.

This is a silly discussion board. Not sure what form disciplin might take. Obviously, he wants attention and he's found a way to get it.
The whole board is second rate but that probably feels cutting edge to Americans .
Morticia is transitioning as you doubtless know , but , that apart , needs something along the lines of an elite service person's physical high standard training regime .
Kill or cure .
Then start on his mini brain .

The whole board is second rate but that probably feels cutting edge to Americans .
Morticia is transitioning as you doubtless know , but , that apart , needs something along the lines of an elite service person's physical high standard training regime .
Kill or cure .
Then start on his mini brain .
Great idea. Im sure everybody here recognizes you are the best person for such a task. Congratulations on your new project, and you be sure to apprise us of your success.

I've been saying for years that this dude is a ticking time bomb. He'll be the star of a segment of Forensic Files someday.

Forum List

Back