Who Is More Likely To Be A Racist - A Liberal or a Conservative?

Tomorrow will find yet another "study" linking height to political affiliation.......:lol:

But don't the low IQ crowd also tend to be registered Republicans? Or just social conservatives?

Oh ravi just can't resist making themselves look ignorant.....GOML :lol:
Two posters have linked you to the study. Read it and weep.

Yes that study, once you check out who is involved, is as reliable as a study done by exxon/mobile on how burning oil impacts global warming or a study by RJwrenolds about the health risks of smoking :lol:

Present me something from sources that aren't known to be biased towards conservatives or liberals and I'll accept it.

Oh ravi just can't resist making themselves look ignorant.....GOML :lol:

Yes that study, once you check out who is involved, is as reliable as a study done by exxon/mobile on how burning oil impacts global warming or a study by RJwrenolds about the health risks of smoking :lol:

Present me something from sources that aren't known to be biased towards conservatives or liberals and I'll accept it.

You have anything more specific here? What is it about THIS study that causes you to say this?

neither, racist aren't determined by their political affiliation :) in my opinion of course

Agreed here. After 9/11/01 many who are of different political beliefs suddenly became INTOLERANT toward Muslims....................

neither, racist aren't determined by their political affiliation :) in my opinion of course

Do you know a lot of conservatives personally? A lot of liberals? Of the two groups, which contains more people that appear to you to hold racist views?

Depends on what you view as racist also G.C. 2 simple questions will go a long way to determining this.

Is it racist, to you, to want to end welfare?

Is it racist, to you, to uphold affirmative action?

You have anything more specific here? What is it about THIS study that causes you to say this?

You're a fucking retard...

Define "racism"

Define "prejudice"

Define "conservative"

They're all subjective terms and that study clearly had an objective..

Racism appears to be a topic du jour in the Flame Zone. It brought to mind the following question: Who would you say is most likely to be a racist - a liberal or a conservative?

Discuss.

Libs.

They focus so heavily on race. They lecture the rest of us all the time about how MUCH "race matters."

Conservatives (and of course there are some sad exceptions) tend to work on the assumption that race doesn't actually matter.

Conservatives tend to be much more color blind.

Thus, they tend to be far less racist.

Racism appears to be a topic du jour in the Flame Zone. It brought to mind the following question: Who would you say is most likely to be a racist - a liberal or a conservative?

Discuss.

My guess is it's about equal George. The rightwingers are more overt but the lefties are just as racist, "oh look at that poor black man he can't take care of himself, poor man" Well, yes he can, the lefties just choose to ignore that fact.

Welfare is just slavery of another kind. In both cases the people involved are considered incapable of taking care of themselves so must be taken care of like the children they are.

Do you know a lot of conservatives personally? A lot of liberals? Of the two groups, which contains more people that appear to you to hold racist views?

:lol:

I know many of both, the difference is some aren't afraid to call a spade a spade while others are - that doesn't make them racist - it makes them intelligent.

The real racists and ignorant ones are those who adhere to political correctness....

I have a good balance of conservative and liberal friends but a majority of my good friends don't identify with either party. The conservative people I know have NEVER expressed a dislike of minority's or people of other ethnic backgrounds.

Actually people of the same color/ethnic background are more racist against people of their own color/ethnic background than anyone. I've seen and heard that first hand.

Forum List

Back