Who is going to be the democrat nominee for prez?

Sure....

I'll vote for whomever the DNC nominee is. There is no other choice to try to speak up for women and other minorities, stopping the GOP assault on anyone who isn't pale, male, and stale...

Yet your masters forced you support pale, stale, male *Joe. You did exatly what you were told to do and you’ll continue to do what you’ve been groomed to do until the day you die.

In what way would they be better?

Trump had a couple good years riding the end of the economic expansion he took over in the middle of.

2020 proved he is incapable of handling a crisis and his actions since Nov 2020 prove he cares only about himself and not the country.

Give him 4 years where he does not have to worry about running again or the damage he does to the GOP and things would get ugly.

Either way, the very fact we are even talking about being stuck choosing between those two again is more than enough to sway me to leave the country when I retire in 6 years. Between now and then I will be putting it all into motion.

You believe the Kenyan was responsible for an economic economic expansion!
Hahahaahhahahahahahaahha!
Do you think it was cash for clunkers or shovel ready jobs that did the trick ?

My forecast: Biden will be the nominee ... and through some divine intervention ... some emergency will happen and he'll either be unable to run ... or .. if he secures the presidency, and the emergency will put Harris into the role -- an individual the Democrats will have easy control of ...

The amount of votes the leftists would have to manufacture to install the affirmative action hire are insurmountable.

The amount of votes the leftists would have to manufacture to install the affirmative action hire are insurmountable.
If Biden were elected, and something were to happen to him .. she would automatically become the president and the and would have the power to nominate a VP - contingent on Senate and House approval.

If Biden were elected, and something were to happen to him .. she would automatically become the president and the and would have the power to nominate a VP - contingent on Senate and House approval.
Yep, and she wouldn't want a VP that outshines her, so her choice may be Fetterman or Feinstein.

Sure....

I'll vote for whomever the DNC nominee is. There is no other choice to try to speak up for women and other minorities, stopping the GOP assault on anyone who isn't pale, male, and stale...
Even when they're inept and corrupt? That's a fairly messed up philosophy you got going on there.

The DNC has reduced all Americans' wealth and wellbeing by a significant percentage during the last 2 1/2 years.

I cannot be for that. I want what's best for Americans.

IDGAF if it's the Oompa Loompa party and candidate as long as things get better for Americans.

And I mean a LOT better, like how it was decades ago n stuff.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out. This duo makes the strongest argument yet to stop voting in the D and R cesspool. But the fear factory is running in overdrive. Will voters finally show some backbone and say enough is enough? Or will they be scared into quivering lumps who will dutifully vote party line?

Yet your masters forced you support pale, stale, male *Joe. You did exatly what you were told to do and you’ll continue to do what you’ve been groomed to do until the day you die.
I wasn't forced to vote for Biden by the DNC. I was forced by our two-party system. As of this moment, the Republican Party is no longer an option.

I wasn't forced to vote for Biden by the DNC. I was forced by our two-party system. As of this moment, the Republican Party is no longer an option.

Your boy was the Bernout. He was stolen from you by your masters so like a good little leftist you voted for Illegal Immigrant Killing *Joe.

Forum List

Back