Who is going to be the democrat nominee for prez?

My forecast: Biden will be the nominee ... and through some divine intervention ... some emergency will happen and he'll either be unable to run ... or .. if he secures the presidency, and the emergency will put Harris into the role -- an individual the Democrats will have easy control of ...

My forecast: Biden will be the nominee ... and through some divine intervention ... some emergency will happen and he'll either be unable to run ... or .. if he secures the presidency, and the emergency will put Harris into the role -- an individual the Democrats will have easy control of ...
What makes you think Democrats would have easy control over Harris?

Just some shit to say?

What makes you think Democrats would have easy control over Harris?

Just some shit to say?
She's a diversity hire ... hired only because of her sex and race, and she's clearly demonstrated her ability to bring value to the table -- unless it's a quick trip to Nashville to bash anti-trans individuals.

Well, I hope the fact that you think you owned an evil conservative poster helps you sleep well tonight.

If I owned you … you’d be in the garbage where you belong

Now back to our regularly scheduled nonsense

She's a diversity hire ... hired only because of her sex and race, and she's clearly demonstrated her ability to bring value to the table -- unless it's a quick trip to Nashville to bash anti-trans individuals.
I have known about Harris for decades. She’s a very accomplished individual. I think she’d surprise the hell out of you.

But you were just “saying shit” so never mind

I have known about Harris for decades. She’s a very accomplished individual. I think she’d surprise the hell out of you.

But you were just “saying shit” so never mind
To a liberal .. of course she's successful .. what are her top 5 achievements?

How's she doing as the border czar? How about the AI czar?

Don't feed the Lesh troll. He/she/it is just one of those leftists who doesn't really believe what they want you to think they believe. They just say it because they think it will get them SJW brownie points and when they have enough points, they'll get to hang out with the cool kids.

She was a very successful prosecutor and Senator.

What VP has a great track record in that regard?

Pence?

Don't feed the Lesh troll. He/she/it is just one of those leftists who doesn't really believe what they want you to think they believe. They just say it because they think it will get them SJW brownie points and when they have enough points, they'll get to hang out with the cool kids.

They won't be able to answer the question .. positively. She's a black female, and that's why she was selected as VP ... or is she Jamaican ... or Indian ... or a 1/2 breed?

Forum List

Back