Who is General John Allen?!

He was the "Special Presidential Envoy to the Global Coalition."

In other words, an errand boy.

What was funny is Kelly painted him in the prior segment on FOX as non-political and non-biased, then he got up and gave a shouting worship service-worthy sermon about the wonderfulness of Hillary as ridiculous as Elizabeth Warren's.

• Banned

What was funny is Kelly painted him in the prior segment on FOX as non-political and non-biased, then he got up and gave a shouting worship service-worthy sermon about the wonderfulness of Hillary as ridiculous as Elizabeth Warren's.
4 star General and 40 years a marine... an errand boy... yeah right. You aren't fit to shine his boots.

4 star General and 40 years a marine... an errand boy... yeah right. You aren't fit to shine his boots.

Military service does not in itself impart wisdom. And yes, that position was an errand boy position.

How IS the unprecedented coalition doing?

Who is General John Allen?

He is a well known political general. He has been sucking up to power for years...

How IS the unprecedented coalition doing?
It depends who you ask. Ask a typical person and they'll say it's going well, ISIS losing ground everyday and trapped in a tiny strip of land.

Ask a Trumpfag, and the coalition is losing to the greatest fighting force in the history of the planet Earth, an invincible group of terrorists who we have zero chance against.

billy ran the other way during nam, a yellow belly

Maybe he got multiple deferments and then said his foot hurts to get out of it like Trump. I wonder if he hates POW's like Trump too.

General Allen is a Marine's Marine.

Any who degrade him are fit only to be called "comrade".

Ask a Trumpfag
Ooooo you are so in trouble for that...I'm calling the government to tell on you....Ooooooo you are a fag hater! You hate Gay people oh my God the horror! Safe zone........I call for a safe zone around Old School!!!!!!!

Comrade Billy is no hero.

Maybe he got multiple deferments and then said his foot hurts to get out of it like Trump. I wonder if he hates POW's like Trump too.
Hold on...be fair here...Trump had his own private Vietnam remember?!
He went into battle against STDs!!

I wonder if he won.

Ask a Trumpfag
Ooooo you are so in trouble for that...I'm calling the government to tell on you....Ooooooo you are a fag hater! You hate Gay people oh my God the horror! Safe zone........I call for a safe zone around Old School!!!!!!!
Oh hello Trumpfag. Sorry I made you take your fingers temporarily out of your ass to type a response.

Oh hello Trumpfag. Sorry I made you take your fingers temporarily out of your ass to type a response
Hate Post! Hate Post! Hate Post! safe zone safe zone!!!!!!!!! gay hater on the board.....oooooooooo you are so hateful.

Forum List

Back