Best Tweet Ever

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
upload_2016-7-28_20-35-14.png

That had to be faked somehow.

No way could Hillary possibly be so tone deaf as to send out THAT tweet, phrased that way.

Oh, yes she could be that Tone Deaf.

"Reset" button. *snicker*

No way that's real . 3x married , cheater. Trump ain't throwing that stone .

Yeah but he doesnt pretend to be without fault.
Are you fuggin kiddin me?

So when has he tried to justify divorce?
“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Thats a liberal position on divorce...you oughta love him for it.
Personally I've been married 26 years and i wont consider divorce unless it's for extreme reasons.

Personally I've been married 26 years and i wont consider divorce unless it's for extreme reasons.

Yeah I hear ya, after that many years divorce is just too much work.

Yes Trump has lived his entire life as a social and fiscal liberal. And now a liberal runs your party. Go figure :dunno:

I bet you wouldn't get a blow job from a subordinate employee in your office either.

Forum List

Back