Who is familiar with "Either Way I lose?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
The history of this song goes back to 1964 when it was first introduced by Teri Thornton produced by Columbia. Samantha Fisher has also revived it and she is great. This is however about Meshell Ndegeocello's version. Frankly her version is very appealing in my opinion.

What do you think of her version? Have you heard this song? I came across it as background music in a TV series I was watching several years back.

Who knows enough about music to explain what instruments were used?

I haven't heard the song...but I'm familiar with the concept...we hear it from blacks all the time.

IF YOU WONT ADMIT YOU'RE A RAYSIS...THEN YOU'RE A RAYSIS!

It's the infamous black no-win argument & they use it all the time! Sad thing is they actually believe it.

I haven't heard the song...but I'm familiar with the concept...we hear it from blacks all the time.

IF YOU WONT ADMIT YOU'RE A RAYSIS...THEN YOU'RE A RAYSIS!

It's the infamous black no-win argument & they use it all the time! Sad thing is they actually believe it.
The song came out sung by a white woman and followed up by Samantha Fisher also White. I believe Meshelle is from Africa. She is from Berlin, Germany, an American whose father was in the US Army as a Sgt. Major. My problem with her song is understanding the words. Actually the one who was easy to understand is Terri's version from 1964

Last edited:

Forum List

Back