Heart of Germany
Hi folks

who is cooler

Tyler Durden

fightclub2.jpg

or

Heisenberg ?

158077_225557904660_4599912_n.jpg

Hard to say...different types of coolness.

Could you say which of the two is the most bad ass?

Well the second one just PLAYS a bad ass, I do not even know who the first one is.

Come on folks we need to remember to seperate fact from fiction.

Its brad pitt...so they both play bad asses on the teevee

Well the second one just PLAYS a bad ass, I do not even know who the first one is.

So you really aren't a U.S. citizen, who doesn't know Brad Pitt from his roll in fight club?

So you really aren't a U.S. citizen, who doesn't know Brad Pitt from his roll in fight club?

Fight Club was *the* stupidest move ever made. Telling someone they aren't a US Citizen because they haven't wasted their time watching that tripe is someone grasping to stand out as something other than a tiny little worthless man in a big world.

I think sitarro was commenting on the fact uscitizen couldn't recognize Brad Pitt, not that he hadn't seen the movie

Don't care for Brad Pitt and never had any desire to watch fight club.
I have seen lots of commercials for the crazy Methhead guy though. Never had any desire to watch it either.

I am not a typical American though and damn proud of that.

Was that picture of Brad from Snatch or Fight Club? He played fighters both movies.

This guy is WAY cooler!

Attachments

• $jaynecobb.jpg
    $jaynecobb.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 74
You weren't supposed to walk away from Fight Club thinking Tyler Durden was cool. I like the movie though, and some of the songs they used in it are rockin'.

Forum List

Back