Who here is an atheist?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Who here is an atheist? It seems to me my belief in god is unfounded and without proof. I know that the universe was created by the big bang and the processes of science. Why on earth do I cling to 2,000 year old sheep herders writing?

This writing promotes hatred, idiocy and backwardness. I am so very close to just saying fuck it and becoming a atheist!!!

What I've read in the bible should never be read to a child as it is fucking savage stoneaged crap. And you fuckers bitch about sex ed??? really? The bible encourages rape, murder of babies and rape of women. On and on. Incest is in the bible with lott fucking his daughters, murder of ones brother and genocide of millions of people.

So. Big Bang.

What caused the "Big Bang"?

Did the Big Bang bring existence into existence? Or did something exist before that?

If so, how?
So, what, because we don't know we're supposed to invent a sky fairy as the explanation?

Who here is an atheist? It seems to me my belief in god is unfounded and without proof. I know that the universe was created by the big bang and the processes of science. Why on earth do I cling to 2,000 year old sheep herders writing?

This writing promotes hatred, idiocy and backwardness. I am so very close to just saying fuck it and becoming a atheist!!!

What I've read in the bible should never be read to a child as it is fucking savage stoneaged crap. And you fuckers bitch about sex ed??? really? The bible encourages rape, murder of babies and rape of women. On and on. Incest is in the bible with lott fucking his daughters, murder of ones brother and genocide of millions of people.
Atheist here.

So. Big Bang.

Did the Big Bang bring existence into existence? Or did something exist before that?

If so, how?

What caused "God"?

Did God bring existence into existence? Or did something exist before that?

If so, how?

Psalms 53:1: “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.”

Batman 1940: page 2: "___and so the Batman was born___a shadow of Justice over a bleak city. And he quickly brought a ray of HOPE to the masses____ but what could bring light to HIS blackened heart?"

So. Big Bang.

If so, how?

What caused "God"?

Did God bring existence into existence? Or did something exist before that?

If so, how?
GOD created TIME. Before that there was none --- yet GOD was.

So who created God? If you try to claim God was always here, how can you be so sure that what caused the Big Bang wasn't always here?

If atheists are correct in their belief, then no big deal & life goes on.......

If believers are correct in their faith, then there'll be a lot of people in a very warm place for a very long time

Why on earth do I cling to 2,000 year old sheep herders writing?

Hedging your bets?

Watch this (the interesting stuff starts at 3:30) from one of my favorite films. Essentially an argument is being made that evolution and creationism are not necessarily mutually exclusive:

As for me, I will continue to hold onto my agnostic/borderline atheist views...

Forum List

Back