Who Helps Disadvantaged Kids More...Conservatives or Liberals?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Conservatives teach opportunity and business outcomes. The $$$ is not racist...it is the great equalizer. What regulates the $$$ is the people. Since the Mayflower Compact we as a a people have recognized that power comes from the consent of those being governed. The people in this way can direct the public funds. Conservatives realize this. Liberals have practiced failure. Homeless on streets, drug addicts sitting on our streets. Disgusting behavior if we are to be an example to the free world. Democrats pander to this. Their platform is folly. They want to lower expectations based on skin color.

Last edited:
How is my post funny Gator?

Your post is funny because you break everything in your life down by party lines. Everything to you is tied to politics. And then to make yourself feel better you create a strawman caricature of the other side.

And mostly it is funny because we have not had a Conservative in a position of power since Calvin Coolidge

Conservatives teach opportunity and business outcomes. The $$$ is not racist...it is the great equalizer. What regulates the $$$ is the people. Since the Mayflower Compact we as a a people have recognized that power comes from the consent of those being governed. The people in this way can direct the public funds. Conservatives realize this. Liberals have practiced failure. Homeless on streets, drug addicts sitting on our streets. Disgusting behavior if we are to be an example to the free world. Democrats pander to this. Their platform is folly. They want to lower expectations based on skin color.

In what way do conservatives teach opportunity and business outcomes? How are liberals practicing failure? Platforms---whatever side of the aisle--are meaningless drivel and are nonbinding.

How is my post funny Gator?

Your post is funny because you break everything in your life down by party lines. Everything to you is tied to politics. And then to make yourself feel better you create a strawman caricature of the other side.

And mostly it is funny because we have not had a Conservative in a position of power since Calvin Coolidge
It has been since the inception ot our country. Why did the Puritans come to the New World? To make myself feel better... I have former students contact me weekly in terms of what they are doing. Some more conservative som more liberal. I have a lesbian couple coming to visit over the holidays. Former student. Fine,
. I just don’t think you should run the fucking country. Guess that makes me a fascist? I like ”Silent Cal” btw.

In what way do conservatives teach opportunity and business outcomes? How are liberals practicing failure? Platforms---whatever side of the aisle--are meaningless drivel and are nonbinding.

It’s a free market....hold on Gilda, send some video...

It has been since the inception ot our country. Why did the Puritans come to the New World? To make myself feel better... I have former students contact me weekly in terms of what they are doing. Some more conservative som more liberal. I have a lesbian couple coming to visit over the holidays. Former student. Fine,
. I just don’t think you should run the fucking country. Guess that makes me a fascist? I like ”Silent Cal” btw.

I am very happy that for you and totally shocked you would allow lesbians into your home.

I have no desire to run the country, I am happy making my living and playing golf.

Greed is GOOD! Watch episodes two and three. Capitalism liberates people. Poor people need capitalism more than welfare. Gator has my back on this one. See how much the hot dog stand guy made a week. part two.

You are NOT an example to the free world when it comes to education, you are a warning.

Since Ronald Reagan was elected, conservatives have been destroying public education so that they can make parents fully responsible for the costs of education for their own children and the poor can go to hell. Teachers have been striking across the country for better wages, and more classroom resources.

As Republicans took state house after state house, they cut education to the bone, because that's the Republican way. They starved the education system of money, paying teachers some of the lowest teacher wages in the first world, and spending less on the education of the poor, further hobbling the chances of those born into poverty.

Republicans keep complaining about liberal teachers, but the reality is it's the Republican state houses who set the cirriculum, and buy the text books. They're the ones controlling the educationo system, undermining it, weakening it so they can point to it later and say "See what a bad job government is doing". Then they can make a case for replacing it with charter schools.

Republicans in control of government programs, don't set them up to be effective or cost efficient, they set them up to avoid fraud, and to fail. That way they can point to how badly run they are, as an excuse for cutting the program.

It’s a free market....hold on Gilda, send some video...

I'm not sure how the free market provides food, shelter or medical care. I'm pretty sure that kids can't think in those terms as it is. People that work with disadvantaged children are not thinking or sizing up the other in terms of liberal/conservative.

You are NOT an example to the free world when it comes to education, you are a warning.

Since Ronald Reagan was elected, conservatives have been destroying public education so that they can make parents fully responsible for the costs of education for their own children and the poor can go to hell. Teachers have been striking across the country for better wages, and more classroom resources.

As Republicans took state house after state house, they cut education to the bone, because that's the Republican way. They starved the education system of money, paying teachers some of the lowest teacher wages in the first world, and spending less on the education of the poor, further hobbling the chances of those born into poverty.

Republicans keep complaining about liberal teachers, but the reality is it's the Republican state houses who set the cirriculum, and buy the text books. They're the ones controlling the educationo system, undermining it, weakening it so they can point to it later and say "See what a bad job government is doing". Then they can make a case for replacing it with charter schools.

Republicans in control of government programs, don't set them up to be effective or cost efficient, they set them up to avoid fraud, and to fail. That way they can point to how badly run they are, as an excuse for cutting the program.
Look in the mirror- and no, I'm not a Republican, just a concerned citizen- you are an example of a piss poor education and a narrow minded view- now, if you can show us, in the constitution, where the enumerated power to control education is I might consider a reassessment-

Look in the mirror- and no, I'm not a Republican, just a concerned citizen- you are an example of a piss poor education and a narrow minded view- now, if you can show us, in the constitution, where the enumerated power to control education is I might consider a reassessment-

I am hardly the product of a piss-poor education system, but you apparently are, with your weak assed attempt to slag me. When you fail to respond to the points which I raised or the ideas espoused and go straight to personal insult, you are admitting you've got nothing.

The Affordable Care Act is a prime example of Republicans undercutting successful programs. Republicans can't repeal it because they'd be tossed out of power, so they're been cutting away at it every chance they get, trying to force it to fail.

go straight to personal insult, you are admitting you've got nothing.
That's all that's required to show you're piss poor education- which is NOT a reflection on you, but your lack of being taught the enumerated powers, which I asked you to show me where education is one of them- yet, you resort to a personal attack- LOL

Who Helps Disadvantaged Kids More...Conservatives or Liberals?

Conservatives of course. Conservatives give far more to charities, and conservatives create jobs so families can work.

Related story:

vNearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.

Female workers suffered most heavily in this economy, as work in traditionally feminine fields, like education and medicine, declined during the era.

The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.

Krueger, a former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, was surprised by the finding.

The disappearance of conventional full-time work, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. work, has hit every demographic. “Workers seeking full-time, steady work have lost,” said Krueger.

Under Obama, 1 million fewer workers, overall, are working than before the beginning of the Great Recession.

The outgoing president believes his administration was a net positive for workers, however.

"Since I signed Obamacare into law (in 2010), our businesses have added more than 15 million new jobs," said Obama, during his farewell press conference last Friday, covered by Investing.com.

ME: A little information for the lying Democrat bitches in this forum who try to say that Obama created as many jobs as Trump. Obama created worthless shit jobs that could not even support a single person. Trump is bringing back real jobs, manufacturing jobs, and an economic boom

Forum List

Back