Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Turkey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • International Cheap Shit Cartel

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
He looks like a monster. Lol. An orange monster wearing a bad toupee. :D
More piling on bullshit.

Hillary looks like a monster and is one. How many innocent people does she have to let die through her incompetence and inattention before you see that?

But I'm not voting for either of the monsters.

He does look like a big orange monster. GRRRRR, I'm Donald Trump, let me be your leader. :lol:

More piling on bullshit.

Hillary looks like a monster and is one. How many innocent people does she have to let die through her incompetence and inattention before you see that?

He does look like a big orange monster. GRRRRR, I'm Donald Trump, let me be your leader. :lol:
ALERT: Anti Hillary Clinton Researcher Found DEAD in Home at 54... <- monster, real life monster

Do you have any clue how much a Hillary Presidency is going to royally fuck up this country and put almost everyones life into a shit hole?

More piling on bullshit.

ALERT: Anti Hillary Clinton Researcher Found DEAD in Home at 54... <- monster, real life monster

Do you have any clue how much a Hillary Presidency is going to royally fuck up this country and put almost everyones life into a shit hole?

Well, let's hope more people vote for Gary Johnson. :)

More piling on bullshit.

ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead <- monster

More piling on bullshit.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...7459811583612/640x360_6626437459811583612.mp4 <- more monsters

More piling on bullshit.

ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead <- monster

I don't know why you are posting these to me. I'm not a Hillary supporter. :)

More piling on bullshit.

Just wanting you to understand what is going to be daily events in the USA 4 years from now if Hillary wins the Oval Office.

Just wanting you to understand what is going to be daily events in the USA 4 years from now if Hillary wins the Oval Office.
just a tad paranoid are you jimbo?....

No, that is called VIGILANCE, idiot

No, that is called VIGILANCE, idiot
bullshit.....you are a fucking pussy.....and if you believe trump can just click his fingers and do what he says he will do than your not only a pussy you are a dumbass too......

A lot of things trump would like to do and probably won't be able to, since wall street and the banks own clinton, most dems, and all repubs. One or two things where Trump can make a difference is stopping the gun grabbing and the invasion of illegals and muslim refugees. Those two items alone should be enough to push Trump over the line.

so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well....
It fits you better. Trump is a great man because he is ready to protect us from terrorists who would use the refugee relocation to enter our country. Vetting these people and stopping it for awhile is the wise thing to do. Hillary will bring in 1 million without asking any questions.

Hillary took in 48 Million from hedge fund managers and Mr Trump got 19 thousand. Who will own whose ass should they win the election? I thought you people hate the rich, especially hedge fund managers?

Mr Trump wants to return the $19K. That is a great man to Make America Great Again.
yea go ahead and believe all that bullshit....and before you start i can give a fuck about hillary...you guys think trump can just snap his fingers and his will will get done.....he is so well liked that im sure he will have congress and the courts and all those groups that just love him backing his ass.....if trump knew how to talk to people instead of acting like he is at a board meeting he would probably have this thing wrapped up....but he is to much of a jerk to get that....and remember he is going to need a lot more people coming to his side than what he has now,and many of those people think he is a fucking asshole....but since many of those same people cant stand hillary,there just might be a lot of other people getting the votes that they should be getting....neither one of them should never be anywhere near the White House...
Mr Trump is loved by the people who pack his assemblies. They are lots of fun especially when Mr Trump (please call him that until we get to cal him Your Excellency when he takes the oath of office) goes off the TelePrompTer. That's when we know we're getting the whole
Truth. Go attend his rally and be nice while your there and we won't have to kick your fuckin' ass outside for being rude to Him.

Last edited:
I don't think Trump speaks like a 'common man'. I've known a few egotistical asses that constantly had to talk about how great they were, but most people don't seem to be like that. :D
Please call him Mr Trump. He doesn't talk about how great he is. You're confusing the throngs of millions who adore him and are vocal about it.k

so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well....
It fits you better. Trump is a great man because he is ready to protect us from terrorists who would use the refugee relocation to enter our country. Vetting these people and stopping it for awhile is the wise thing to do. Hillary will bring in 1 million without asking any questions.

Hillary took in 48 Million from hedge fund managers and Mr Trump got 19 thousand. Who will own whose ass should they win the election? I thought you people hate the rich, especially hedge fund managers?

Mr Trump wants to return the $19K. That is a great man to Make America Great Again.
yea go ahead and believe all that bullshit....and before you start i can give a fuck about hillary...you guys think trump can just snap his fingers and his will will get done.....he is so well liked that im sure he will have congress and the courts and all those groups that just love him backing his ass.....if trump knew how to talk to people instead of acting like he is at a board meeting he would probably have this thing wrapped up....but he is to much of a jerk to get that....and remember he is going to need a lot more people coming to his side than what he has now,and many of those people think he is a fucking asshole....but since many of those same people cant stand hillary,there just might be a lot of other people getting the votes that they should be getting....neither one of them should never be anywhere near the White House...
Mr Trump is loved by the people who pack his assemblies. They are lots of fun especially when Mr Trump (please call him that until we get to cal him Your Excellency when he takes the oath of office) goes off the TelePrompTer. That's when we know we're getting the whole
Truth. Go attend his rally and be nice while your there and we won't have to kick your fuckin' ass outside for being rude to Him.
even if he wins i will call him trump.....he aint no different then any of the others.....and unlike you i dont attend rallies for people when the whole purpose is to kiss their ass and tell them how great they are.....and i notice you said "WE won't have to kick your fuckin' ass outside".....so your gonna need help?....

even if he wins i will call him trump.....he aint no different then any of the others.....and unlike you i dont attend rallies for people when the whole purpose is to kiss their ass and tell them how great they are.....and i notice you said "WE won't have to kick your fuckin' ass outside".....so your gonna need help?....
Yes. We don't want to leave a mark tossing your ass outside. That will take just me and a first year Brownie or Cub Scout.

Yes. We don't want to leave a mark tossing your ass outside. That will take just me and a first year Brownie or Cub Scout.
a pussy like you had better bring at least 4 other guys....because if its just you there will be one sound....your flabby ass hitting the ground...with me YOU would need help....

Forum List

Back