• Mexico

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Turkey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • International Cheap Shit Cartel

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Trump is OK. As a person.
As a President no way he fits the job requirements.

Lol. That's what you consider a good person? Holy smokes. Your fired.
All the people that know him think so. not even any of his exes will say anything bad about him, off the record or not.

Everyone says he is a genuinely very likeable man.

The Democrats thought so too till he decided to run for office and now he is the Four Horsemen of the Appocolypse all rolled into one.

If someone says something bad off the record, how will you know? :p

im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....
When you state stupid asinine shit like 'Nobody likes Trump' when he is the most popular GOP candidate in ages, you are proving yourself to be a brain dead, Democrat hack, looney tunes.

He may have gotten the most votes in the primaries, but he also may be the most disliked nominee in modern presidential elections. He and Clinton are both, from what I've read, pulling very bad favorability ratings. For example : Americans’ Distaste For Both Trump And Clinton Is Record-Breaking

Obviously there are many people who like Trump, but it seems there are even more who very much dislike him.

not even any of his exes will say anything bad about him, off the record or not.

His exes are being paid not to say anything bad about him. It's in their divorce agreements. Do you honestly think the women he cheated on have nothing bad to say about him?

The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

But who all, I wonder, hates Trump?

I don't know anyone who 'hates' Trump- except maybe the people he defrauded.

I don't hate him- he is just unfit to run his own companies- let alone the United States.

Trump is OK. As a person.
As a President no way he fits the job requirements.

Lol. That's what you consider a good person? Holy smokes. Your fired.
All the people that know him think so. not even any of his exes will say anything bad about him, off the record or not.

Everyone says he is a genuinely very likeable man.

Well the first one is false.

His first wife in her divorce papers claimed that Trump had raped her. And what was the grounds for that divorce? Cruel and unusual treatment.
Ivana Trump Gets Her Day in Court, but for the Donald, April Could Be the Cruelest Month : People.com
She can't say anything bad now because of her divorce settlement.

His first wife in her divorce papers claimed that Trump had raped her. And what was the grounds for that divorce? Cruel and unusual treatment.
Ivana Trump Gets Her Day in Court, but for the Donald, April Could Be the Cruelest Month : People.com
She can't say anything bad now because of her divorce settlement.
More libtard horse shit.

Ivana can simply not say anything good about Trump and say to speak to her lawyers.

But she doesnt. She says that a lot of things get said in a heated divorce, but now she regrets and denies anything that has circulated about trump. I.E. there was probably a whole lot of subjective crap that is only true 'from a certain point of view'.

That is what angry divorce does; it makes the other person into a monster.

Trump is not a monster. Just ask Ivana.

not even any of his exes will say anything bad about him, off the record or not.

His exes are being paid not to say anything bad about him. It's in their divorce agreements. Do you honestly think the women he cheated on have nothing bad to say about him?
It depends on the marriage arrangement; Hillary doesnt have anything bad to say about Bill publicly. Do you think she is lying?

It depends on the marriage arrangement; Hillary doesnt have anything bad to say about Bill publicly. Do you think she is lying?

Of course she is lying, but this thread isn't about Hillary. Can any of you defend Trump without going to Hillary?

so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well....
It fits you better. Trump is a great man because he is ready to protect us from terrorists who would use the refugee relocation to enter our country. Vetting these people and stopping it for awhile is the wise thing to do. Hillary will bring in 1 million without asking any questions.

Hillary took in 48 Million from hedge fund managers and Mr Trump got 19 thousand. Who will own whose ass should they win the election? I thought you people hate the rich, especially hedge fund managers?

Mr Trump wants to return the $19K. That is a great man to Make America Great Again.

Last edited:
im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....
When you state stupid asinine shit like 'Nobody likes Trump' when he is the most popular GOP candidate in ages, you are proving yourself to be a brain dead, Democrat hack, looney tunes.

He may have gotten the most votes in the primaries, but he also may be the most disliked nominee in modern presidential elections. He and Clinton are both, from what I've read, pulling very bad favorability ratings. For example : Americans’ Distaste For Both Trump And Clinton Is Record-Breaking

Obviously there are many people who like Trump, but it seems there are even more who very much dislike him.
Mr Trump speaks like the common man. We see all the bullshit and call it for what it is...bullshit. Trump does too. That's why it is nearly true that he could shoot a democrat on Main Street and we would still vote for him.

what does that have to do with him being a jerk or not?...
Well Einstein, if he is great, he can't be a jerk. You people don't know how much I pray he wins the election if only to watch you all meltdown.
so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well.....
Not among the people that know him, jack ass.
no fucking shit Sherlock....how about the ones who he would like to vote for him that dont have their heads up his ass like you do?.....many of us think he is a fucking jerk...and we are the ones he is going to need....

so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well....
It fits you better. Trump is a great man because he is ready to protect us from terrorists who would use the refugee relocation to enter our country. Vetting these people and stopping it for awhile is the wise thing to do. Hillary will bring in 1 million without asking any questions.

Hillary took in 48 Million from hedge fund managers and Mr Trump got 19 thousand. Who will own whose ass should they win the election? I thought you people hate the rich, especially hedge fund managers?

Mr Trump wants to return the $19K. That is a great man to Make America Great Again.
yea go ahead and believe all that bullshit....and before you start i can give a fuck about hillary...you guys think trump can just snap his fingers and his will will get done.....he is so well liked that im sure he will have congress and the courts and all those groups that just love him backing his ass.....if trump knew how to talk to people instead of acting like he is at a board meeting he would probably have this thing wrapped up....but he is to much of a jerk to get that....and remember he is going to need a lot more people coming to his side than what he has now,and many of those people think he is a fucking asshole....but since many of those same people cant stand hillary,there just might be a lot of other people getting the votes that they should be getting....neither one of them should never be anywhere near the White House...

Well Einstein, if he is great, he can't be a jerk. You people don't know how much I pray he wins the election if only to watch you all meltdown.
so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well.....
no fucking shit Sherlock....how about the ones who he would like to vote for him that dont have their heads up his ass like you do?.....many of us think he is a fucking jerk...and we are the ones he is going to need....
And you are an ignoramus that he wrote off long ago; no he does not need you.

He can win with real independents and real conservatives.

And you are an ignoramus that he wrote off long ago; no he does not need you.

He can win with real independents and real conservatives.
yea we will see asswipe....if he loses to hillary the guy will be the laughing stock of the century so far...but hey,he knows more than the Generals....

Forum List

Back