Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Mexico

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Turkey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • International Cheap Shit Cartel

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....
When you state stupid asinine shit like 'Nobody likes Trump' when he is the most popular GOP candidate in ages, you are proving yourself to be a brain dead, Democrat hack, looney tunes.

He may have gotten the most votes in the primaries, but he also may be the most disliked nominee in modern presidential elections. He and Clinton are both, from what I've read, pulling very bad favorability ratings. For example : Americans’ Distaste For Both Trump And Clinton Is Record-Breaking

Obviously there are many people who like Trump, but it seems there are even more who very much dislike him.
Mr Trump speaks like the common man. We see all the bullshit and call it for what it is...bullshit. Trump does too. That's why it is nearly true that he could shoot a democrat on Main Street and we would still vote for him.

I don't think Trump speaks like a 'common man'. I've known a few egotistical asses that constantly had to talk about how great they were, but most people don't seem to be like that. :D

The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

But who all, I wonder, hates Trump?
I'm not certain if you can modify the poll still, but you should have had an ALL OF THE ABOVE and an ALL OF THE ABOVE and MORE....(did I miss it?)

... in the 'and more', could be a lot of Republican Internet Blogs and sites, like Red State, who also despise Trump.

AND, the two on your list that stick out as wrong in my opinion is Russia, who for obvious reasons... wants him to be president, and on the Major Left wing Media, who think Donald and his mouthing off, is a God send to their ratings in what would be a very boring election period!

The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

But who all, I wonder, hates Trump?
I'm not certain if you can modify the poll still, but you should have had an ALL OF THE ABOVE and an ALL OF THE ABOVE and MORE....(did I miss it?)

... in the 'and more', could be a lot of Republican Internet Blogs and sites, like Red State, who also despise Trump.

AND, the two on your list that stick out as wrong in my opinion is Russia, who for obvious reasons... wants him to be president, and on the Major Left wing Media, who think Donald and his mouthing off, is a God send to their ratings in what would be a very boring election period!
Yeah, I was just trying to maximize the options and choices for people who participated.

I always try to throw some goofy options just in case someone wants them, lol.

Well Einstein, if he is great, he can't be a jerk. You people don't know how much I pray he wins the election if only to watch you all meltdown.
so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well.....
Not among the people that know him, jack ass.
no fucking shit Sherlock....how about the ones who he would like to vote for him that dont have their heads up his ass like you do?.....many of us think he is a fucking jerk...and we are the ones he is going to need....
And you are an ignoramus that he wrote off long ago; no he does not need you.

He can win with real independents and real conservatives.
yea we will see asswipe....if he loses to hillary the guy will be the laughing stock of the century so far...but hey,he knows more than the Generals....

the model

Opinion: I’ve run the numbers. Donald Trump will win

His first wife in her divorce papers claimed that Trump had raped her. And what was the grounds for that divorce? Cruel and unusual treatment.
Ivana Trump Gets Her Day in Court, but for the Donald, April Could Be the Cruelest Month : People.com
She can't say anything bad now because of her divorce settlement.
More libtard horse shit.

Ivana can simply not say anything good about Trump and say to speak to her lawyers.

But she doesnt. She says that a lot of things get said in a heated divorce, but now she regrets and denies anything that has circulated about trump. I.E. there was probably a whole lot of subjective crap that is only true 'from a certain point of view'.

That is what angry divorce does; it makes the other person into a monster.

Trump is not a monster. Just ask Ivana.

He looks like a monster. Lol. An orange monster wearing a bad toupee. :D

His first wife in her divorce papers claimed that Trump had raped her. And what was the grounds for that divorce? Cruel and unusual treatment.
Ivana Trump Gets Her Day in Court, but for the Donald, April Could Be the Cruelest Month : People.com
She can't say anything bad now because of her divorce settlement.
More libtard horse shit.

Ivana can simply not say anything good about Trump and say to speak to her lawyers.

But she doesnt. She says that a lot of things get said in a heated divorce, but now she regrets and denies anything that has circulated about trump. I.E. there was probably a whole lot of subjective crap that is only true 'from a certain point of view'.

That is what angry divorce does; it makes the other person into a monster.

Trump is not a monster. Just ask Ivana.

We have Ivana's own words from her divorce- you know where the claimed 'cruel and unusual treatment.

What you call 'libtard horse shit' is what the rest of the world calls the facts.

Meanwhile- you call Ivana a monster......because she said unkind things about Donald.....

Good thing Donald has someone as thin skinned about him as he is himself to to heroically 'protect' his reputation.

Meanwhile- what do the people defrauded by Trump think of him?

One of the victims, a retiree who paid $35,000 to Trump University, says in an advertisement that he was “duped by the Donald.” A single mother in another ad claims that she “made a huge mistake trusting [Trump]” and urges the American public “not to make the same mistake.” A third victim, who paid $30,000 to Trump University, says the organization “ruined my credit and ruined my life.” He labels Trump a “fraud” in the ad.

“The Trump University was a total ripoff–as is described by his victims in their own voices–and demonstrates that America can’t trust Donald Trump,” Stuart Roy, the spokesman, said. “These hard-working people learned who ‘The Donald’ really is at the cost of tens of thousands of dollars and ruined lives, and they are speaking up now in the hope that America can learn from their mistakes and avoid suffering the same fate.”

it would easier to ask who likes the guy....trump is his own worst enemy.....the guy is a jerk
Mr Trump is a great man. Nobody ever died because of him.

Trump is a publicity hound and has successfully amassed a fortune by leaving others holding the bag for his financial failures.

The only reason no one has died because of him is because he has never- luckily- chosen to be in a position where he was risking human lives- he just ruined peoples lives through his failed business's and letting his name be used to promote real estate scams

DONALD TRUMP – JUST ANOTHER AMERICAN GANGSTER IN BAJA

By Le Roy Jose Amate Perez

The 32 million dollars that “investors” lost in the Trump Towers scam is but another example of a U.S. marketing team with a “credible name” ripping off fellow citizens in Mexico.

what does that have to do with him being a jerk or not?...
Well Einstein, if he is great, he can't be a jerk. You people don't know how much I pray he wins the election if only to watch you all meltdown.
so a great person cant be a jerk?....and the word great is subjective....but jerk fits trump pretty well.....
no fucking shit Sherlock....how about the ones who he would like to vote for him that dont have their heads up his ass like you do?.....many of us think he is a fucking jerk...and we are the ones he is going to need....

"Real Conservatives"?

LOL

He is proposing a 45% tax on imports from China- i.e. most of what is sold in Target and Walmart- i.e. most of what is bought by poor and middle class Americans.

What is 'Conservative' about raising taxes 45% on the middle class and poor?

im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....
When you state stupid asinine shit like 'Nobody likes Trump' when he is the most popular GOP candidate in ages, you are proving yourself to be a brain dead, Democrat hack, looney tunes.

He may have gotten the most votes in the primaries, but he also may be the most disliked nominee in modern presidential elections. He and Clinton are both, from what I've read, pulling very bad favorability ratings. For example : Americans’ Distaste For Both Trump And Clinton Is Record-Breaking

Obviously there are many people who like Trump, but it seems there are even more who very much dislike him.
Mr Trump speaks like the common man. We see all the bullshit and call it for what it is...bullshit. Trump does too. That's why it is nearly true that he could shoot a democrat on Main Street and we would still vote for him.

Hell he could shoot every black person in New York and you would vote for him.

That's a pretty low bar for greatness. :lol:
Well, since Hillary caused the deaths of 4 in Benghazi, she must be a goddess to you.

I hate to break this to you- and to burst your bubble- but Hillary Clinton didn't kill those 4 Americans.

Yes- she was in a position of responsibility- unlike Donald Trump who has never been in a position of being responsible for the lives of people in dangerous areas of the world- but she didn't kill those Americans- terrorists did.

You know- like terrorists killed over 200 Americans in Lebanon under Reagan. And yes he was responsible for their deaths.

Hell he could shoot every black person in New York and you would vote for him.

More idiotic lies.

When one looks at the Republican infighting because of the GOP elites putting their attack dogs on Trump for nothing, then look at he solid Democrat phalanx to protect their corrupt, lying crony Hillary, it is amazing that anyone would have the nerve to accuse Republicans of being indiscriminate when it is Democrats that prove in election after election that they dont care if their candidate is a criminal, a Marxist, or a fraud, they will still give him 97% of their vote

He looks like a monster. Lol. An orange monster wearing a bad toupee. :D
More piling on bullshit.

Hillary looks like a monster and is one. How many innocent people does she have to let die through her incompetence and inattention before you see that?

im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny]..
You act like a Dem hack, you smell like a Dem hack, and you walk like a Dem hack

you are a Dem hack for all intent and purpose

Other than thinking Trump is an arrogant prick (I'm paraphrasing, obviously), what has Harry done to make you say he acts like a Dem hack? Hell, you called him a Dem hack after he just called Trump his own worst enemy and a jerk. Or does anyone who looks at Trump and sees a narcissistic con-man fall into the Dem hack category in your mind?

yea we will see asswipe....if he loses to hillary the guy will be the laughing stock of the century so far...but hey,he knows more than the Generals....

the model

Opinion: I’ve run the numbers. Donald Trump will win
oh ok thats it i take it back...."the model" says trump will win....thats it its over....

You act like a Dem hack, you smell like a Dem hack, and you walk like a Dem hack

yea i am until i am in a thread with lefties telling me im a righty hack...here is a clue for you dumbass....just because someone does not agree with you on something does not make them what you are not....yea i know its hard for you diehards to grasp that....."how can someone not agree with me on everything?...how is that possible?"......jim bowie?....another clueless diehard....

Other than thinking Trump is an arrogant prick (I'm paraphrasing, obviously), what has Harry done to make you say he acts like a Dem hack? Hell, you called him a Dem hack after he just called Trump his own worst enemy and a jerk. Or does anyone who looks at Trump and sees a narcissistic con-man fall into the Dem hack category in your mind?
what did i do Montro?.....i disagreed with the guy.....thats all it takes ......

People who hate Trump are the same people who hate America.
you are another one.....i worked with a kid that has done 4 tours in Iraq....he doesnt like trump either,he said can see where the guy is coming from,but he doesnt want the guy as president either,and he cant stand hillary....so i guess this guy really hates the country....

Forum List

Back