• Turkey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • International Cheap Shit Cartel

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

But who all, I wonder, hates Trump?

The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

it would easier to ask who likes the guy....trump is his own worst enemy.....the guy is a jerk....

Trump never said anything bad about gays. Once on The Apprentice, he said homosexuality was simply a matter of choice, like preferring chicken over steak, and that it didn't disqualify any contestant on the show.

it would easier to ask who likes the guy....trump is his own worst enemy.....the guy is a jerk....
IT would be easier for a Democrat hack like yourself to post off a knee flex jerk, but still, you would rather have corporations run this country for the next century rather than to actually read something by Trump supporters to get both sides before you run your pie hole?

How sad.

Trump got more votes than any other GOP nominee in the history of the party, but hacks like this moron think no one supports Trump, roflmao.

Schlafly loves Trump

The Legend Speaks -- Schlafly Thunders for Ryan Ouster: ‘Get Rid of Him!'

Schlafly explained that Ryan has repeatedly demonstrated that he is “not really for America” and is “not for American citizens.”

“Get rid of him! We don’t want anybody who believes in open borders,” Schlafly told Breitbart. “Obviously Paul Ryan is not an ‘America first’ guy.”

Schlafly further explained that if Speaker Ryan cannot get in line with the majority of the American electorate on immigration, he “should resign”.

We should not “accept him as Speaker,” Schlafly added—noting that, given Ryan’s constant efforts to undermine his Party’s nominee, “it doesn’t sound like he is loyal to the Republican Party.”

Ryan has become a flashpoint in American politics for pushing a deeply divisive and ambitious agenda of national transformation via open borders, mass migration, and transnational trade deals that trim Congressional authority and threaten American workers.

Ryan has coupled these globalist policies with support for copious government spending, rolling back criminal sentencing penalties and surrendering through silence to various left-wing policy objectives— among them diversity training, affirmative action and race quotas.

The people of the countries listed in your poll or the governments?

Harry do you have a specific video clip or something concrete we can see that leads you to think like this?

IT would be easier for a Democrat hack like yourself to post off a knee flex jerk, but still, you would rather have corporations run this country for the next century rather than to actually read something by Trump supporters to get both sides before you run your pie hole?

How sad.

Trump got more votes than any other GOP nominee in the history of the party, but hacks like this moron think no one supports Trump, roflmao.
im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....

Harry do you have a specific video clip or something concrete we can see that leads you to think like this?
you have to ask with all the shit this guy says?...

I worry more about the things that the Obamites and Clintonites do and say :blowup:

I worry more about the things that the Obamites and Clintonites do and say :blowup:
i hear ya.....i aint backing clinton....this is the first time i have seen a Presidential election,were both candidates are not liked by a hell of a lot of people....but yet here they are.....and if you happen to be one of the many who cant stand either of them,you get called a moron by those too stupid to realize what kind of a disaster they are backing...

McCain, Romney, Rubio, Ryan and Cruz.
Then I am from outside republican Elite.
Republican Elite off course is the true.
About slept Donald Trump from 2016.

cb080216dAPC20160803014614.jpg

But McCain, Romney and maybe to Trump is second best in president acces.

But now it's end for Trump.

He want's not lose his campaign of this year and will ended before he lose vs Hillary.

Logical thinking individuals who don't want to see history repeating itself. That's who hates Trump. In fact it is not hate that people have for Trump. It is fear. Fear of his outdated views and opinions. Fear on how xenophobia has risen since his campaign started.

He's a loose cannon and that why people hate or fear him.

Trump never said anything bad about gays. Once on The Apprentice, he said homosexuality was simply a matter of choice, like preferring chicken over steak, and that it didn't disqualify any contestant on the show.

How sad.

Oh? Interesting stats: Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts

The only thing we have to hate... is hate it's self.

Forum List

Back