who has the list of posters who didnt do moment of silence?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
just plain sad. the conflict on this day. i do not care who observed the moment of silence. i am not neg repping someone for posting on the anniversary of 9/11.

i find the whole thing as separating as yall could make it. even on this day...petty bickering over who is more american.

sad just plain sad.

just plain sad. the conflict on this day. i do not care who observed the moment of silence. i am not neg repping someone for posting on the anniversary of 9/11.

i find the whole thing as separating as yall could make it. even on this day...petty bickering over who is more american.

sad just plain sad.
My only issue is that an NZ newspaper released an article on sept 11 demonizing the United States and calling it a terrorist state, and that the person writing the said article was from Washington. I thought that was disgusting and disrespectful. I think I will write to the newspaper, the first time I have done such a thing.

Last edited:

sad just plain sad.
My only issue is that an NZ newspaper released an article on sept 11 demonizing the United States and calling it a terrorist state, and that the person writing the said article was from Washington. I thought that was disgusting and disrespectful. I think I will write to the newspaper, the first time I have done such a thing.
Do you have a link to the paper and or article, please? I would like to see it.

sad just plain sad.
Nope, since they usually remove articles online (and I am useless at finding stuff from the day before). I only have the paper form. But it was self-contradictory as well. My favorite part being that the writer spoke of not trying to minimize al qaeda's intentions while spending the whole article doing that. I think it was newsweek article based as well. :doubt:

Nope, since they usually remove articles online (and I am useless at finding stuff from the day before). I only have the paper form. But it was self-contradictory as well. My favorite part being that the writer spoke of not trying to minimize al qaeda's intentions while spending the whole article doing that. I think it was newsweek article based as well. :doubt:
Thanks anyway.

Shame, I might have written to them, too.

Thanks anyway.

It was only that article I took offense to, the paper generally was quite good about 9/11.

Thanks anyway.

It was only that article I took offense to, the paper generally was quite good about 9/11.

can you at least name the newspaper?

Well crap I forgot all about it, as I knew I would..but thankfully I was asleep and so didn't post.

Thanks anyway.

can you at least name the newspaper?
I gave up trying to find it here:
New Zealand Herald

But I think its a recurring theme in other news:
Nine Years After 9/11, Is Al-Qaeda's Threat Overrated? - TIME

I guess you can't have a day in the lefts calendar without someone trying to say we are all evil demons for invading Afghanistan, or blaming Republicans for everything. :eusa_eh:

sad just plain sad.

That's because you're not a real American. *shakes head in disgust*

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back