Who had Stephen Hawking on their Epstein Bingo card?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow…LOL

IMG_5375.jpeg

Direct link to the Epstein docs:

one cant say much when clinton and prince andy had the same number of visits

there was a few names that too me back...
You own it, vote for it, blindly support it 24-7 like a dumb Black-tounged OX. You and your LowIQ blowbags destroyed the Country in the 2020 millions bogus vote debacle. Heres to an illegal getting you head on! Cheers.

People are saying Jimmy Kimmel ran to Israel to escape prosecution....

Then there's the aide to Hilary...no telling what she is going to do. (Death sentence from her home country and life in the USA)

The Prince of England...having underage orgies?

What also is obvious from the transcripts is that Epstein tried to entice people with underage prostitutes to engage in sex...some were uninterested in sex with the children but were being blackmailed anyway.

The list is full of A-list schmucks....

Lol...Jimmy loves to shoot his mouth against conservatives. Now that he is on the list, poor Jimmy is whining like a little bitch. 😂

People are saying Jimmy Kimmel ran to Israel to escape prosecution....

Then there's the aide to Hilary...no telling what she is going to do. (Death sentence from her home country and life in the USA)

The Prince of England...having underage orgies?

What also is obvious from the transcripts is that Epstein tried to entice people with underage prostitutes to engage in sex...some were uninterested in sex with the children but were being blackmailed anyway.

The list is full of A-list schmucks....

I saw one section where they said Senator.....then it was blanked out. But the non-GOVT people were named?

I saw one section where they said Senator.....then it was blanked out. But the non-GOVT people were named?
No...I am unaware of a senator...Governor of NM was named. I guess he has some 'splainin to do.

But perhaps I'm wrong...maybe it was a senator from NM. The only thing I'm positive of is the state.

Forum List

Back