Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

clinton already lost and will never win now because of Obama. It's over. Time to look at 2020 libs. Good god thy are stupid.
And yet, polls continue to reveal she beats any Republican candidate she runs against. Most by double digits.
As long as she aligns with good managers and advisers, she'll be good. The last run had her Chief Campaign Strategist taking a huge salary, driving her to the poorhouse, in fact, Mark Penn. She also had a campaign manager who did a terrible job, Patti Doyle.

I hope she is taking the time now to rethink all that and is raising funds. She has what she needs to do down. Nobody will even be competitive in the debates against her. She's good.

I'll take a link or an apology, asshole. Point to and document one time I've ever expressed a desire to shoot anyone or admit to everyone here that you're a lying sack of shit.

Why???? Because you made a statement of character. It's called slander. A real man with an ounce of integrity would back up his claim or apologize. YOU painted yourself into yet another corner by making charater claims you can't back up. No wonder you're considered the board asshole.

Why???? Because you made a statement of character. It's called slander. A real man with an ounce of integrity would back up his claim or apologize. YOU painted yourself into yet another corner by making charater claims you can't back up. No wonder you're considered the board asshole.

Guy, it's not slander if it's true. I'm also noticing no one is rushing to your defense, here , either.

If it's true, you should be able to prove it. Put up or shut up.

I can't control anyone else here, Joe. All I can do is point out lies and stupidity like I have in my signature.

Some likely did, but the post quoted in my signature is about the stupidest, most anti American statement I've ever seen here.

SO.... You can't prove that I have a desire to shoot criminals and you're moving on to other dumb shit now. I see. Interesting distraction.

Some likely did, but the post quoted in my signature is about the stupidest, most anti American statement I've ever seen here.

It's only stupid to you because you worship the Founding Slave Rapists because they let you have a gun, something no sane country would do.

Meh, they saved us from being Canadians. Sorry, I've been to Canada, it's nice. America isn't great because of those slave-raping assholes. It's great because of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt and FDR.

d23432266a1e0733ad84fa1d973d1231.jpg

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

Please, no more Imperial selections like Clinton and the others the media LIKES to talk about.

Obama really had the opportunity big time to fix the Bush mistakes as he took office in 2009. But he didn't. All the Democratic leaders stated bluntly that any criminal investigations are off the table, including 9/11/2001 or the banking industry. The result, no criminal prosecutions of any real significance. Good job Democrats! The Bilderberg Group must be proud.

It's only stupid to you because you worship the Founding Slave Rapists because they let you have a gun, something no sane country would do.

Meh, they saved us from being Canadians. Sorry, I've been to Canada, it's nice. America isn't great because of those slave-raping assholes. It's great because of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt and FDR.
And why is that bad to be Canadian? Or you've mentioned it just for appearance?
What's bad in having a gun? Oh, sorry, of course it may occur really bad, but remember what one of your favorite presidents once said: "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution..."

Vagisil, when she gets elected, the meltdown you are going to have will be horrifying to watch.
IF that bitch gets elected, you will see DOUBLE my little pictures and rants... NOW you have something besides a subversive bitch being president!

you know, you could just seek mental health assistance for your problems...

Vagisil, when she gets elected, the meltdown you are going to have will be horrifying to watch.
IF that bitch gets elected, you will see DOUBLE my little pictures and rants... NOW you have something besides a subversive bitch being president!
If you really want to annoy us, you should quadruple them. That'll show us.

Forum List

Back