Who Else Finds Kellyanne Conway to be a Hottie?

It's always mildly amusing when holier-than-thou conservative men tell us how much they'd like to bang a married woman.

Nothing like those good Christian conservative values eh? Wonder how many of the people who said they would do her are married as well? Better yet, wonder how their wives would take it if they heard their hubby say that he want's to do Conway?

What they're saying is that they're good Christians right up until they can get some woman to believe their line.

If she said no, she meant yes.
If she gets pregnant, tough.
If she wants to abort your brat, tough.
If she needs help to feed her kids that he ran out on, tough.

Individually, they will all tell you none of this is true. As a herd, they all vote against feeding children or helping women feed their kids.

Its the Republican way.
No...welfare and "my babies daddy"is the Democrats way.

then why is the largest group on welfare white single mothers, bigot boy?
Because of population. By percentage...70% of black babies born out of wedlock. Culture thang.

Even if that were true, and its not, are you saying white babies should eat and Black babies should die of hunger?

In the United States?

What difference does it make?

Again, that's republican values.

Nothing like those good Christian conservative values eh? Wonder how many of the people who said they would do her are married as well? Better yet, wonder how their wives would take it if they heard their hubby say that he want's to do Conway?

What they're saying is that they're good Christians right up until they can get some woman to believe their line.

Individually, they will all tell you none of this is true. As a herd, they all vote against feeding children or helping women feed their kids.

Its the Republican way.

Because of population. By percentage...70% of black babies born out of wedlock. Culture thang.

Even if that were true, and its not, are you saying white babies should eat and Black babies should die of hunger?

In the United States?

What difference does it make?

Again, that's republican values.

but they pretend they're good "christians".

Its the Republican way.

sorry bubalah.... the largest group on welfare is white single mothers.

and the stats that get the most welfare are red states.

but please go back to drooling over ugly witchypoo Kellyann.

maybe you like insane looking compulsive liars.

True and
Elderly and children.
Handicapped people who didn't choose that.
Republicans say they "support our troops" but what about handicapped vets?

Its the Republican way.

sorry bubalah.... the largest group on welfare is white single mothers.

and the stats that get the most welfare are red states.

but please go back to drooling over ugly witchypoo Kellyann.

maybe you like insane looking compulsive liars.

True and
Elderly and children.
Handicapped people who didn't choose that.
Republicans say they "support our troops" but what about handicapped vets?

if each vet was a corporation with an offshore bank account, they'd be all in.

It's always mildly amusing when holier-than-thou conservative men tell us how much they'd like to bang a married woman.

Its the Republican way.
Fathers feed their kids. Hard to do when sitting in jail.

really? mothers don't feed their kids, loser boy?

maybe angry white supremacists should stop criminalizing pot and then engaging in disparate enforcement?

just saying, dum dum.
So I'm a racist for speaking the truth? Last bastion of liberals when losing an argument.

If the shoe fits

But its not the truth and even if it were,

ARE YOU SAYING THAT BLACK BABIES SHOULD STARVE?

OP Bush92

Didn't mean to side track your thread. Poor guy. All you wanted was to fantasize about getting laid by a desperate old over the hill drunk who looks like a washed up kstreet walker and you called called on it.

(I suspect she's the best you could get)

That was pathetic enough but then you dug in and buried yourself.

:dig:

Yeah, she is sooo hot...

CtlAZ5bUkAAj19E.jpg
What? You mean you wouldn't whip out your Tom-Tom if KC was in your wig wham?

I wouldn't even let my dogs and horses mess with that.

Sparky blonde Trump defender is kind of a turn-on when she crushes liberals like Coumo on national television. Is it just me? Or do other dudes find her attractive? But, most conservative women in politics and news media are far hotter than their liberal counterparts.

Sorry -- self-delusion and hypocritical rhetorical whoredom are not enticing traits.

However, in her defense, I don't think what she's going for is to be a, in your term, "hottie". But it's instructive how you view women, if not unexpected.

Grow the hell up.

Quick question......................she's married, and so are most of the people who are saying they would do her......................do you guys really think this is an appropriate thread for those who claim to be Christian conservatives?

Forum List

Back