Who Else Finds Kellyanne Conway to be a Hottie?

Some say she looks like Skeletor

skeletor.png

Others say she looks more like the Crypt Keeper

15258788_538654829674471_9204254055088521216_n.jpg

But hey, if that's what floats your boat, own it.

I'd do it!
Bring plenty of KY. That cooch is a shriveled, dusty wasteland.
I disagree. After spending a long day at work crushing Democrats...I bet she is a rocket ready for take-off.

You're nothing short of pathetic.

Bet you also panted at fish wife Palin.

Here's a shocker for you - not even Ivanka and Melania are hot because its not just what's on the outside that matters. In their case, its all plastic and silicone but even so, these are not nice people and they're all working very hard to screw you in a completely different way than you'd like.

I'd do it!
I disagree. After spending a long day at work crushing Democrats...I bet she is a rocket ready for take-off.

Here's a shocker for you - not even Ivanka and Melania are hot because its not just what's on the outside that matters. In their case, its all plastic and silicone but even so, these are not nice people and they're all working very hard to screw you in a completely different way than you'd like.

So you say

-Geaux

I'd do it!

Palin whole different fantasy. Cabin...elk camp...winter nigh...you get the picture.

I'd do it!

What is on the outside sure makes it a whole lot easier to understand what's on the inside.

Her Wikipedia page says she is only 50 years old.

Last edit by user K.Conway

Forum List

Back