Who do you want as leader for World War III?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I think that there's a really good chance that Obama could be president (again) and I think that's a really scary thing__ It's like a really bad Disney movie. Oh __ 'I'm just a community organizer from Kenya' and he's the president and he's staring down Putin and Jintao the Ayatollahs and he's using the racist stuff he learned from his racist mentors to double talk us. It's absurd. It's totally absurd and I don't understand why more people aren't talking about how absurd it is. It's a really terrifying possibility, the fact that we've gotten this far and we're that close to this being a reality is crazy. I really need to know if he thinks that Anti semites killed Jews 70 years ago. That's important. I really want to know that b/c evil people are going to have the nuclear codes. Or if he'd ban books or if he'd try to ban books because we can't have that.

Agreed with Katz. He is terrible with foreign policy. Moochelle has his balls. Either that or they are still in Kenya. Wait what am I saying? He is on the wrong side! My bad!!

NOBODY said they WANTED WWWIII. But anyone with half a brain knows there's a very good chance it could happen....soon.

I love when white people put racism and Obama in the same sentence then have the audacity to call him Kenyan

Who do you want as leader for World War III?

As long as they look fabulous, like this guy:

gay_fabulous.jpg

Forum List

Back